Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it most likely was the Grinch, not just any standard troll. Both what was in that short post and how it was done, plus the fact that the photo of her Audi dissapeared from her private account very shortly after. But appreciate we're speculating here.
She's made it pretty clear she does read this thread. No link I can see that that troll was her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's made it pretty clear she does read this thread. No link I can see that that troll was her 🤷‍♀️
Ok ;) it was hillarious at the time, so at least we had a bit of fun for 2 minutes with whoever it was - a Hincher for sure!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it was Hinch purely because of the name. Nirvana and Foo Fighters don’t make good ballads for playing over endless videos of your dad crying or your baby side eyeing you because you’re annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn't catch it all either and I'm still not clear about what happened.All I will say is that it's strange that on the day she decides to go quiet it hits the fan?
I hope she isn't having the last laugh and having a grand day out🤔
She was obviously underwhelmed by the local Christmas market.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they bit at my previous comment. I clearly hit a nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she had called herself Mrs Bolton instead of GROHLGIRL then i would say that's Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we just take a minute to enjoy the fact that her precious, yet secret, expensive, fancy pants Audi keeps being downgraded by autocorrect to Aldi..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
You know what girl? I don’t care about cars but Audi’s are nice. Especially the fancy ones. So own that tit. Why don’t you let you loyal fans know you’ve bought an Audi and it was all thanks to them? I don’t get the cloak and dagger tit. We see the size of your house, we’ve seen it from day one. Along with your fillers, extensions, nails, fairytale wedding, Maldives honeymoon. It’s blatant you weren’t exactly poor. Stop hiding your money of which you have a lot more of now. Thank the people who made you it because you barely did a bleeping thing of worth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There we go! We knew it all along. Soph’s Range and Jamie’s Audi 🙄 how relatable.
Someone NEEDS to write a comment on that grid post (the one where she’s cropped out the cars) and ask why she didn’t get the Audi and Range in grey.
It’s not bitchy enough for it to be deleted, but it’ll make her sweat.

OTE="Boobelle, post: 702138, member: 21527"]
Talking of Thursdays here's Maldon's Market.Saved myself a fecking fortune!!View attachment 63801
Massage wasn't that relaxing in the rain
[/QUOTE]
I thought it looked like a dead body 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinch will be fuming. David Beckham at Mary Poppins tonight. Mart won’t give a tit about Hinch now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone NEEDS to write a comment on that grid post (the one where she’s cropped out the cars) and ask why she didn’t get the Audi and Range in grey.
It’s not bitchy enough for it to be deleted, but it’ll make her sweat.

Massage wasn't that relaxing in the rain
I thought it looked like a dead body 😬
[/QUOTE]

What picture on the grid is this? What have I missed 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.