Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic...sorry but...

Does anyone know where I get some radiator covers from 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Glad we aren’t having a story from the bath with the Tissue mask on though Small blessings and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t used the term ‘Grinchmas’ for a while now. I thought she liked to ‘ignore trolls’, ‘rise above it’, ‘be the bigger hun’...HMMM

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well
Something deeper must surely be going on to explain her mania? If it were just mental health issues (I don't make light of that) her family would stop her?? I really can't call it.any thoughts?
I don’t know. But I find myself relating to this more and more.
1576101189804.gif

And because I have a heart, I feel badly sometimes for thinking that. We don’t know her full story and what she may be going through.

But then she does something so blatant, so self serving, so deceptive, or so manipulative, that I think (not unlike Nemo’s dad)... “I don’t have time for this” and just want to swim away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The donkey sanctuary is local to me, I actually have a sponsored donkey there. They're a tiny, tiny sanctuary and if she'd shown support they would have been all over it for the publicity. They recently had their donations for Christmas stolen and have been appealing for them to be replaced. I'm sure they would have mentioned her to increase interest if they could have. I still think she was bullshitting. But it's their Christmas Carol Concert Thursday evening and I'm going to ask them if it was true she'd shown them support.
I'd love to make regular donations to this. Can u please give me information on it please xx

Reactions: 8
I had two easy going,lovely sleepers as babies
Then I had no3
I love him with the fire of a thousand suns but he didn’t sleep at all!
I had 20 mins sleep in 6 months (or so it felt)
If some clever fucker had bragged to me how their baby slept through from being in the womb I would have punched them into next month
(Still get teary now just thinking about his first year and how bad it was-you can cope with anything on 8 hours sleep-it’s when you don’t get it)
Sod off you gloating,greedy,selfish woman child
Your parents have a lot to answer for-at least mine are their actual age not 29 going on 5 years
Spoilt witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In regards to the brown paper, I would like to show you my offering in case anyone needs a smile. I thought my daughter could put some festive hand prints onto our paper but as it turns out it actually looks like a murder scene. ATB!
57F74E78-4257-4845-8300-5F2C183AB55C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Weird because in this photo from yesterday he looks very fair skinned and also doesn’t look that dark in the most recent photo shoot photos.
Hmmm true. Lighting perhaps? When you see pictures of Ronnie next to Rex, you can see how much darker his skin tone is. If it were a filter (surely she wouldn't? 😬) it would colour both of them?

Reactions: 5
In regards to the brown paper, I would like to show you my offering in case anyone needs a smile. I thought my daughter could put some festive hand prints onto our paper but as it turns out it actually looks like a murder scene. ATB!View attachment 63624
Ha bloody love that! Thanks for a genuine laugh, not a totally incredulous one over fake bloody runner beans 🤦🏼‍♀️ You absolute knob carrot Soph 🥕

Reactions: 9
Just got baby down for the night and caught up on gramster

1. Is she seriously SERIOUSLY spending money on fake veg??

2. She has reusable vegetable storage bags but I assume is buying them in plastic and then transferring them over at home. twit

3. I really hope she takes Ronnie further than the bloody front garden. Boy needs fresh air!

4. Another cracking giveaway, bottles of bloody fairy liquid. (any update on the lenor competition flop? Wasn't the winner meant to travel to London earlier this week to film the advert?)

Reactions: 21
Everything she buys is like some tit secret Santa office gift you get from weird Paula in accounts. I love Christmas but I tried to stop secret Santa at my office this year because of the waste - tit will be ordered online for cheap, given, then thrown away. Pointless.
My name is Paula haha but I'm not weird though (I hope) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.