Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about Jamie going out that sends her nuts?
It’s so cringe to watch, the laughing is so fake, why does know one tell her?
So many questions 😩

Reactions: 15
Do you think she sends these to herself so she can repost them?! She always seems to "land on the perfect message before bed" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly wouldn't put it past her.
Also, if she's not sending them herself then of course it doesn't sound silly to her. Twats lining her pockets would never seem silly to her.

What is it about Jamie going out that sends her nuts?
It’s so cringe to watch, the laughing is so fake, why does know one tell her?
So many questions 😩
Because if anyone told her she's have a tantrum and block them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she sends these to herself so she can repost them?! She always seems to "land on the perfect message before bed" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly wouldn't put it past her.
It did cross my mind. I have since found some apostrophes in that message (not all needed), so maybe there is some hope? But the tone is just arse-lickingly sick 🤮

Reactions: 3
things mrs hinch can post about today:
1. sponge beans
2. personalised fairy liquid
3. taking baby hinch on a tour of the front garden

things mrs hinch could be using her platform for today:
1. remember to vote tomorrow. tiny important thing happening tomorrow “guys”
2. the donkey sanctuary having their donations stolen. seeing as she cares about them so much she cried. ATB
3. choose.love online shop. or any charity to be honest.
4. literally anything, anything with some bleeping substance

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I get that the runner beans are another direct response to tattle but fucks sake is she pissed?

Hope she enjoys her bath with 'thrush bombs'
I'm off to have mine infused with cbd.
See you next tuesday
Should anyone want to gift me said ,legit, bath Crystal's I'll share them.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anybody left on this planet that wants a radiator cover but
a) hasnt got one
b) has never seen where to buy one
c) doesnt know how to google it
d) cant look on her highlights ‘buy now’ which has a pic of a bloody radiator cover

duck off with the radiator covers 😩🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t want radiator cover thanks either, nor do I want a personalised Fairy Bottle a free holiday in the sun would be good though xx

• Haha
Wonder if your Mrs follows me? What a bleeping bell end how big headed is she he probably doesn’t remember her
Grandiosity springs to mind

I was under the impression that fancying people who don't like you - and being fancied by people you don't like- is a normal rite of passage? If I think back I can think of examples of both 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have crazy hormone filled rants in my old diaries to prove it and they honestly crack me up (not that I read them often 🤣) I've never thought bad things about these people, it's just part of bleeping life. Not everyone will like you Soph, don't worry about it, fly free.

She is absolutely bleeping mad. I've never known such levels of narcissism and self obsession and I'm a mental health nurse, I've seen it all. She's so erratic it's genuinely concerning. I'm not convinced by her claims of anxiety because her words and behaviour song add up to that, but I do think she has a disorder, likely some sort of personality disorder.
I'm no mental health professional but I do agree not necessarily narcissism though, bipolar disorder sufferers also have episodes of Grandiosity when hypomania/mania is present.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Grandiosity springs to mind

I'm no mental health professional but I do agree not necessarily narcissism though, bipolar disorder sufferers also have episodes of Grandiosity when hypomania/mania is present.
I think one of the incidents that stood out most to me was when she filmed herself in the car on her own, sat outside strangers houses wondering if they were her followers. That was bloody bizzare and definitely grandiose 😕

Reactions: 17
Said it before and I’ll say it again now - she’s obsessed with portraying herself as “kooky” and “random” these days. It’s so transparent.
That is one thing that really grates my cheese when people try and make out they are a bit flakey. Oh you know what I’m like. I’m mad I am. Nahhh mate your just a knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sure if this was mentioned as I haven't had a chance to read all posts but why was she going on about the christmassy zoflora being the perfect one for today and had it in her gifted bottle and then a short while later she had lavender in a different bottle.

20191211_195309.jpg

20191211_195323.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Judging from today’s behaviour I reckon were defo due a meltdown!
I wonder what exactly has set her off 🤔

She should of took the break she made a big long speech about, my respect levels would of gone up so much more.

She said she was doing it for her family, so does she not care about them now?
Weirdo

Reactions: 18
Hellllo!!
Longtime lurker! Usually on the Lydia thread because well .. she’s awful.
I have an 8 month old baby and i talk to him like an actual human. When i do break out into song and dance for him he loves it gets the biggest smile on his face! Poor little Ronnie always looks so unimpressed and startled with her screeching all the time!
I literally just about find the time in the day to sterilise his bottles let alone sterilise my whole house! So i have no idea how she manages to ti k off soo many things on her to do list!
My little one is poorly at the mo and is stuck to me like glue if i put him down he screams like mad, i even debated having a wee in a jug earlier just so i didn’t have to move while he was asleep (don’t judge me).
Would never dream of wiping his changing mats down with zofloa 😳 when i change him if i think his mat needs a wipe over or there a bit of poop on it i just give it a quick wipe over with one of his wipes??
Also im really surprised she hasn’t been GIFTED* a few buggies? I see loads of “influencers” being gifted them!
Anyway bit of a pointless ramble!
ATB GUYZZ xx

Reactions: 33
Judging from today’s behaviour I reckon were defo due a meltdown!
I wonder what exactly has set her off 🤔

She should of took the break she made a big long speech about, my respect levels would of gone up so much more.

She said she was doing it for her family, so does she not care about them now?
Weirdo
I'm sure I can't be the only one who thinks family loyalty might be the reason for her melt downs?

Reactions: 11
I use zoflora , and have done for 6 years .. but I add it to a mop bucket ( half a capful) to clean my floors! And that is it! When I’m in shops now buying zoflora I always panic that people will think I’m a hincher 😂😂
Same as me! Been buying Zoflora for way longer than hinch has been on Instagram flogging it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.