Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellllo!!
Longtime lurker! Usually on the Lydia thread because well .. she’s awful.
I have an 8 month old baby and i talk to him like an actual human. When i do break out into song and dance for him he loves it gets the biggest smile on his face! Poor little Ronnie always looks so unimpressed and startled with her screeching all the time!
I literally just about find the time in the day to sterilise his bottles let alone sterilise my whole house! So i have no idea how she manages to ti k off soo many things on her to do list!
My little one is poorly at the mo and is stuck to me like glue if i put him down he screams like mad, i even debated having a wee in a jug earlier just so i didn’t have to move while he was asleep (don’t judge me).
Would never dream of wiping his changing mats down with zofloa 😳 when i change him if i think his mat needs a wipe over or there a bit of poop on it i just give it a quick wipe over with one of his wipes??
Also im really surprised she hasn’t been GIFTED* a few buggies? I see loads of “influencers” being gifted them!
Anyway bit of a pointless ramble!
ATB GUYZZ xx
yes this!! I genuinely have no idea how you can have a baby and do all that! When mine was that old it was an achievement for us to be both up, washed and dressed and for me to keep her fed and entertained for the day. She was my sole focus. Not the washing up or cleaning or laundry and certainly not wiping down radiators for the sake of it. There’s just no reality to her account anymore which is why I unfollowed.

Reactions: 32
Something deeper must surely be going on to explain her mania? If it were just mental health issues (I don't make light of that) her family would stop her?? I really can't call it.any thoughts?

Reactions: 11
Ooh I'm a VIP!

In lieu of an Oscar winning style speech, I'd like to dedicate this achievement to you Soph, for being such a cuntbag of late and giving us so much content. ATB love 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm sure I can't be the only one who thinks family loyalty might be the reason for her melt downs?

As in they aren't being loyal?

As a side note, I really do wonder what Jamie's family think of her and how their grandchild / nephew is being paraded about.

Reactions: 21
My 4 month old baby still wakes up 2/3 times per night for a feed.

With them being so close in age, her stories used to get to me, I'd think why isn't my baby sleeping through the night or why does my baby cry so much.

Now I just roll my eyes and consider myself lucky that my baby (and toddler, and child) actually appear to like me!
My child is 14 months and still wakes every hour! I can’t stand mums that boast about their children sleeping!! I also have an older child so have to get up do the school run, run a buisness which is a children entertainer on about 2 hours sleep a night!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does she always use a filter over any photos/videos on her stories of Ronnie?
Is he really that tanned looking?

Reactions: 7
What other ways did you help her?
I’ve personally helped her with gifted items for earlier giveaways multiple times.
I was trying to reach a target myself recently and reached out and she read, but didn’t reply to my message I even followed up and I hoped she could repay the favour by just sharing my post but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve been lurking for a while reading now but i have finally signed up to join in.
The amount of conversations I have had recently about people unfollowing her because they’be has enough of her has astonished me - I thought it was just me that had had enough 😂
The about of pushing she does for products she doesn’t know about or stupid eBay buys. Could you image if she actually cared about small businesses and gave them even 1 stories worth of exposure. I know business owners that months ago had wanted to gift her products for a bit of promo and now they have done a complete 180 in their thinking and are glad to have never been associated with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve personally helped her with gifted items for earlier giveaways multiple times.
I was trying to reach a target myself recently and reached out and she read, but didn’t reply to my message I even followed up and I hoped she could repay the favour by just sharing my post but 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's selfish. If it doesn't benefit her money wise she isn't going to help anyone.

Reactions: 17
Do you think she sends these to herself so she can repost them?! She always seems to "land on the perfect message before bed" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly wouldn't put it past her.
Definitely, she conveniently skips important messages and by that I mean ones that don’t contain gifts or invitations to the opening on an envelope

She's selfish. If it doesn't benefit her money wise she isn't going to help anyone.
I couldn’t agree more, now if I’d of offered her 6k for one story 🤔

Reactions: 10
A good start would just be talking to him like a normal person.
I use to have full on chats with mine, they had zero clue what I was on about 😂

With her I feel she acts like how she “thinks” mums should be rather than just go with it.
I really don’t get her. She’s so weird she actually fascinates me
Yeah I get what you are saying! She is kind of fascinating- in a ‘watching a car crash’ kind of way 😂

Reactions: 12
Something deeper must surely be going on to explain her mania? If it were just mental health issues (I don't make light of that) her family would stop her?? I really can't call it.any thoughts?
It's bizarre, I'm sure her family are fully aware hence them being so involved/close. If it is ill mental health related unless she is doing harm to herself or others there is very little can be done. Mental Health services are stretched as it is. I have a lifelong mental illness however I was discharged from Mental Health Services as I manage my symptoms fairly well.

Reactions: 13
Every single bloody light on, plus the front lamps and all those Christmas lights! My dad used to leave post it notes on all the light switches saying "TURN ME OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE" because us girls were a nightmare growing up and would turn them all on and leave every bulb burning 🙈 Never mind though....I grew up to be an adult who washes at 30°
My dad used the line ‘it’s like the Blackpool illuminations in here!!’ if anyone dared put the big light on. Haha I used to think he was a grumpy old man until I uttered the same phrase a couple of years ago without thinking. Forever telling my 11 year old to turn the lights off.

I wonder if this is her trying to the Maldon Illuminations or the Hinchmas Illuminations. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate all the influencers reposting their lovely messages to story. It’s actually quite fucked up and similar to documenting your “random acts of kindness”, charity work etc on social media. Receive a nice message that makes you smile and leaves you feeling supported? Great. Engage with that person. Reply. Go to bed happy. That’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yes this!! I genuinely have no idea how you can have a baby and do all that! When mine was that old it was an achievement for us to be both up, washed and dressed and for me to keep her fed and entertained for the day. She was my sole focus. Not the washing up or cleaning or laundry and certainly not wiping down radiators for the sake of it. There’s just no reality to her account anymore which is why I unfollowed.
She isn’t alone though during the day like most mums? That’s the big difference

Reactions: 12
Someone said before about the P&G Xmas display not having Grinch on it... lo and behold she’s made them add her in with her actual Christmas jumper 🙄 I’d love to go in with a green sharpie and show her for what she is: the Grinch that stole Christmas by calling it Hinchmas. Would add in some pokey salad fingers for good measure 😂
‘Grinch that stole Christmas by calling it Hinchmas’ 🤣🤣 new next thread title!! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh I'm a VIP!

In lieu of an Oscar winning style speech, I'd like to dedicate this achievement to you Soph, for being such a cuntbag of late and giving us so much content. ATB love 😙
Don’t forget the balloons and the big light up letters 🎉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those sponge beans. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly incapable of any adulting. Those comments on the daily mail made me laugh, I’m surprised she’s not bitching about them.
Is this on Instagram? I must go look, I need a good laugh! X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.