Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and I’ll say it again now - she’s obsessed with portraying herself as “kooky” and “random” these days. It’s so transparent.

Reactions: 23
Said it before and I’ll say it again now - she’s obsessed with portraying herself as “kooky” and “random” these days. It’s so transparent.
When in fact she actually comes across as unstable, and at times unsettling to watch 😕

Reactions: 26
I sort of agree but I wonder if she's on the wrong medication? However,why on earth dont her family step in,ma barker understands bi-polar and other mental health issues by all accounts.
Brings me straight back to agreeing that she's just trying to behave "kooky".

Reactions: 11
Of all the tit she says, all the ads, all the freebies, all the tat for swipe ups, the fact that she can happily waste money on bleeping fake veg has tipped me over the edge.

duck OFF YOU bleeping LAZY GREEDY witch!!!

Reactions: 16
Like those people who describe themselves as 'wacky' or 'crazy' in a bio and you know to avoid as they're the most annoying people completely void of a real sense of humour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
makes me sneeze and irritates my eyes , my daughter uses it but I have converted her !!
I use zoflora , and have done for 6 years .. but I add it to a mop bucket ( half a capful) to clean my floors! And that is it! When I’m in shops now buying zoflora I always panic that people will think I’m a hincher 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I sort of agree but I wonder if she's on the wrong medication? However,why on earth dont her family step in,ma barker understands bi-polar and other mental health issues by all accounts.
Brings me straight back to agreeing that she's just trying to behave "kooky".

Reactions: 8
Someone said before about the P&G Xmas display not having Grinch on it... lo and behold she’s made them add her in with her actual Christmas jumper 🙄 I’d love to go in with a green sharpie and show her for what she is: the Grinch that stole Christmas by calling it Hinchmas. Would add in some pokey salad fingers for good measure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping twit obviously hasn’t even been in a library then if that’s the best book she has ever read!
The IQ of these people must be staggeringly low
And how can Hinch not look at these messages and think ‘nah this woman is taking the piss!’

Because that would be my first thought!

Reactions: 15
Funny how she can order the sponge beans from eBay but couldn’t find a karaoke machine, snow machine and games.
Blatantly on the beg! As tight as a ducks arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Every single bloody light on, plus the front lamps and all those Christmas lights! My dad used to leave post it notes on all the light switches saying "TURN ME OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE" because us girls were a nightmare growing up and would turn them all on and leave every bulb burning 🙈 Never mind though....I grew up to be an adult who washes at 30°

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping twit obviously hasn’t even been in a library then if that’s the best book she has ever read!
And how can Hinch not look at these messages and think ‘nah this woman is taking the piss!’

I bet they have a right laugh at some of the poor people in the Hinch Army

Reactions: 8

“Laughed and cried for an hour” 🤯 it’s not a gripping autobiography ffs it’s an adult’s dot-to-dot 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was wrong people 😂😂😂 I said Hinchers use the apostrophes freely....this one hasn't used a single one (and should have done!) 😂😂😂 What a lovely message though 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 63553
Do you think she sends these to herself so she can repost them?! She always seems to "land on the perfect message before bed" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.