Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's saying "oh why do all my stories end up online?"
1. You're literally posting this tit online when you upload 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
2. You literally live for articles to be written about you and to feel famous so piss off.
They are online as her gleam team will pitch stories to the journos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is transferring perfectly clean potatoes into a reusable veg bag at home. She's still buying the damn things in plastic bags at Tesco isn't she 🤦‍♀️
And what the hell is so funny about 3 sponge beans - why would you even look for sponge beans on Ebay. My mind is blown by her sheer stupidity 🤯

Those sponge beans. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly incapable of any adulting. Those comments on the daily mail made me laugh, I’m surprised she’s not bitching about them.

Reactions: 7
I was upset at the time as I had not in any way been disrespectful asked very nicely in fact ! but it opened my eyes to the person she really is and I now have a thicker skin ! I have seen her do this to many people now she knows her army reacts yet she never once asks them to stop ! so her be nice or be quiet only applies to her clearly 🙄
Absolute witch 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I can’t find the Daily Mail article 😩. Has she had it taken down if the comments are ripping her a new one?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Guyzzzzz she's obviously reading here because aren't we always saying she needs to get Ronnie out of the house more? We kind of meant taking him a bit further than your own bleeping garden though Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“jAmiE, if I stand outside looking like a dick with hansnomes will you take a photo”
“Okay best mum in the world, anything for you”
Yep best mum right there, pity her baby doesn't think so. He looks terrified when she's smacking her lips at him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I get that the runner beans are another direct response to tattle but fucks sake is she pissed?

Hope she enjoys her bath with 'thrush bombs'
I'm off to have mine infused with cbd.
See you next tuesday

• Haha
She did 3 stories of her laughing about buying sponge beans. She’s totally losing the plot completely. Jamie must have been put as she only gets this loopy when he isn’t around.

Reactions: 14
Guyzzzzz she's obviously reading here because aren't we always saying she needs to get Ronnie out of the house more? We kind of meant taking him a bit further than your own bleeping garden though Sophie!
But she does do it everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.