Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s supposed to be some kind of cleaning guru, so she dusts everywhere, then flings a bag of scented dust around! Common sense tells you to do the floor powder first and dust later after it’s settled, 🙄

In regards to the Autoglym, you get a complete set of it when you buy an Audi, so I’m not sure why she’s advertising it 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately, yes. Yes I do. 🤢🤮

What happened to all these duck wits, I mean, “Hinchers” that were asked to tag themselves in all the tit with the stickers on them when they found them hidden (not hidden) in selected stores? I think she shared ONE person...on the same day she pulled that pathetic stunt!! 😂 Is no-one else going to own up and tag her in their “haul”? 😂😂😂😂 Or is Binch ignoring everyone?
I’d like to think real people bought them to clean their real homes and were bemused why there was a sticker of a cartoon character on there...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she finished the day with a grand total of 98 stories. Need to do better tomorrow hinch, 98 in 15 hours is too low. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A good start would just be talking to him like a normal person.
I use to have full on chats with mine, they had zero clue what I was on about 😂

With her I feel she acts like how she “thinks” mums should be rather than just go with it.
I really don’t get her. She’s so weird she actually fascinates me
Absolutely it really is bizarre the way she behaves, I do at times think it's painful to watch her, one day she will look back on it all and cringe. Put the phone down and spend quality time with your
A good start would just be talking to him like a normal person.
I use to have full on chats with mine, they had zero clue what I was on about 😂

With her I feel she acts like how she “thinks” mums should be rather than just go with it.
I really don’t get her. She’s so weird she actually fascinates me
Absolutely, her behaviour is bizarre and I do find it painful to watch at times. She really needs to put her phone down and spend quality time with her baby and get to know him because they grow up so quickly these early months and years are so important for a childs development. One day she will look back on this 'Journey' she is on with regret.

Reactions: 10
In regards to the Autoglym, you get a complete set of it when you buy an Audi, so I’m not sure why she’s advertising it 😑
So that is why she has it, none of this bullshit story that dad brought it round........it is another hint towards the new Audi!

What did I miss, what did the video that she deleted say?
I posted a screenshot further up ^^ the Cif wipes pic x

Reactions: 11
She’s supposed to be some kind of cleaning guru, so she dusts everywhere, then flings a bag of scented dust around! Common sense tells you to do the floor powder first and dust later after it’s settled, 🙄

Because she's a greedy mare and wants more?

Reactions: 4
So that is why she has it, none of this bullshit story that dad brought it round........it is another hint towards the new Audi!

Ah haaaa! I thought that post was random.
Why not just be real and say it straight that she’s bought one.... or is it that she’s trying to stay relatable but can’t help from brag

Reactions: 6
Do you know that hinch haul really boiled my piss! My husband and I live pay check to pay check with everything budgeted for, For me Christmas is about giving to people less fortunate, I have a big box which I keep adding to for my local food bank, and I’ve bought a kipbag to help a homeless person, with the intention of buying at least 2 more before Christmas, these kipbags are £15 each she could of bought at least 4 with the money she spent on that haul, ffs sophlora open your eyes, our world is slowing dying, people are starving and cold, but as long as you’ve got your cif wipes it’s all ok 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😤😤😤

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Why would her dad pop round with a car window cleaner for his so called ‘cleaning guru’ daughter to use when she has boxes full of products. It’s just so unrealistic! She’s lost the plot and truly believes her own bullshit.

And so much for being around less, got our hopes up there Zoph. There’s not been a day where she’s posted out of her normal amounts, in fact some days (like yesterday) have been even more ridiculous amounts than ever! 🤬

Reactions: 27
So this round of stories are a direct response to Tattle, someone said the dramatic throw of the cloth annoys them, and often someone here points out the fact the time on her Home Bargains clock gives away a pre recorded story.........both captions followed by a 😉 Morning Soph.........ATB

View attachment 63197View attachment 63199
So didn’t she ever use the clock as something to tell the time by? So what was the point of it? I have to have a clock in every room. I’m a bit neurotic about needing to know the time at all times. The woman must be deranged 😳

Reactions: 9
Most of them smell iffy to me. And they just remind me of wheelie bins, as that's what I've always known them to be used for. Because, would you believe, it's a disinfectant 🙄😂
I’ve always used zaflora as has my grandmother and there’s only a few of them I can stomach,, but mostly I use it for cleaning bins!

So didn’t she ever use the clock as something to tell the time by? So what was the point of it? I have to have a clock in every room. I’m a bit neurotic about needing to know the time at all times. The woman must be deranged 😳
I can’t imagine she can tell the time via an analogue clock.. Also her phone NEVER leaves her hand. Why would she ever need a clock for what it’s purpose is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed that she didn't actually have the cheap gifts in her hinch haul when she got home. Wondering if shes just implying that she bought them to be relatable and is trying not to look flash. The card is tragic. Bet she just signs them 'atb mrs Hinch'.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to go against the flow of people here and say that I don't think personalised Christmas cards with photos on are tacky per se. We did them last year for immediate family (both sets of parents and our siblings) and everyone loved them. There is a slight difference though in that ours just had a photo of our nine month old daughter dressed as a Christmas pudding (in other words, my husband and I weren't in there too looking smug!) and ours also had correct grammar. I wouldn't automatically judge Sophie for the cards themselves. I would judge her for that apostrophe though!

In other news, 95 stories?!? Really!? I don't know how any of you managed to sit through that many to count them. I couldn't stomach her for that long....

Reactions: 31
I'm going to go against the flow of people here and say that I don't think personalised Christmas cards with photos on are tacky per se. We did them last year for immediate family (both sets of parents and our siblings) and everyone loved them. There is a slight difference though in that ours just had a photo of our nine month old daughter dressed as a Christmas pudding (in other words, my husband and I weren't in there too looking smug!) and ours also had correct grammar. I wouldn't automatically judge Sophie for the cards themselves. I would judge her for that apostrophe though!

In other news, 95 stories?!? Really!? I don't know how any of you managed to sit through that many to count them. I couldn't stomach her for that long....
I agree I think ones with kids on are cute but the whole family is a bit cringe. And it wouldn't have killed her to grammar check!

It all adds to the whole plot of how she was having a terrible time when in fact not only was the photoshoot planned but it was planned for a Christmas card. That's a lot of planning for someone who just popped to have a look round their wedding venue

Reactions: 29
I have a chest infection and couldn’t sleep so decided to count them all. 😂 Trust me I don’t do that every night. She ain’t that special. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.