Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Do you think she sends these to herself so she can repost them?! She always seems to "land on the perfect message before bed" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly wouldn't put it past her.
It did cross my mind. I have since found some apostrophes in that message (not all needed), so maybe there is some hope? But the tone is just arse-lickingly sick 🤮

Reactions: 3

RazRazRazMataz

I'm going to go against the flow of people here and say that I don't think personalised Christmas cards with photos on are tacky per se. We did them last year for immediate family (both sets of parents and our siblings) and everyone loved them. There is a slight difference though in that ours just had a photo of our nine month old daughter dressed as a Christmas pudding (in other words, my husband and I weren't in there too looking smug!) and ours also had correct grammar. I wouldn't automatically judge Sophie for the cards themselves. I would judge her for that apostrophe though!

In other news, 95 stories?!? Really!? I don't know how any of you managed to sit through that many to count them. I couldn't stomach her for that long....
I skip through them, especially the ones where she has that RIDICULOUS filter on

Reactions: 2

SGrey

I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!
Welcome! 💗

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ah what a week, anyone fancy getting wrecked? I have the perfect drinking game to get us absolutely legless! Everytime Hinch boasts about her dishwasher we down a shot🤪🥂
Has she deleted a post off her story? I can't see any dishwasher post?

joaim

Oh my .I've been stressing about what a MLIM is.
I've only just got over having to ask what🍆 meant.
I even googled it 😳
Enjoy your icecream Soph.
I read it as MLM and thought wtf, isn't it bad already 🙈 Mind you - thinking about it, if she was selling some MLM shit, she'd absolutely smash it with all those people blindly following her 😳

mimic93

Last thread was going quite offtopic and lots were complaining so started a new one. Let me know if I missed a good thread name (I'm sure I did!).

Please keep this about Mrs hinch and her account. Don't tell people what they shouldn't talk about (either report, ignore the user or keep scrolling). If you want to talk about child development in general or problem neighbours please start a thread in offtopic or advice. :)

View all threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Edit Thread title by @mimic93
aw thank you! but i'm sure someone had a thread title with more likes!! I think it was @Sick_of_it_all ?

Itshouldhavebeenme

Shame it was never mentioned before. She could have mentioned the deadline to register to vote for example
But still credit where credit due at least she voted
The deadlines been pushed down our throats everyday for the last few weeks. Roll on tomorrow and let’s get
She’s posted about voting. I think that’s actually really good, I’m very pleased. Women under 30 are statistically the least likely to vote so considering her audience, this is great!

(though we all know she’ll vote in the best interest of herself and being a high earner, but
Shame it was never mentioned before. She could have mentioned the deadline to register to vote for example
But still credit where credit due at least she voted
We can blame her for a lot of things but not for who wins the election. Now that would be reaching 🤭🤣🤣
The deadlines been pushed down our throats everyday for the last few weeks. Roll on tomorrow and let’s get
Not sure what happened to my top post. Meant to say Be glad when it’s over and we can all move forward.

ltlurker

The donkey sanctuary is local to me, I actually have a sponsored donkey there. They're a tiny, tiny sanctuary and if she'd shown support they would have been all over it for the publicity. They recently had their donations for Christmas stolen and have been appealing for them to be replaced. I'm sure they would have mentioned her to increase interest if they could have. I still think she was bullshitting. But it's their Christmas Carol concert Thursday evening and I'm going to ask them if it was true she'd shown them support.
To be fair she actually showed the paperwork that came through after she sponsored. It was a long time ago

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I can’t find the Daily Mail article 😩. Has she had it taken down if the comments are ripping her a new one?

• Wow

SGrey

Those sponge beans. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly incapable of any adulting. Those comments on the daily mail made me laugh, I’m surprised she’s not bitching about them.
Is this on Instagram? I must go look, I need a good laugh! X