Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahssdd

Someone NEEDS to write a comment on that grid post (the one where she’s cropped out the cars) and ask why she didn’t get the Audi and Range in grey.
It’s not bitchy enough for it to be deleted, but it’ll make her sweat.

Massage wasn't that relaxing in the rain
I thought it looked like a dead body 😬
[/QUOTE]

What picture on the grid is this? What have I missed 🤣

Reactions: 3

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!
Not entirely sure on the story with Truwash guy but a few months back he shared a post or story that he'd sent her a bottle to share on her stories and I don't think she got back to him

Though someone above made it sound as though she asked for £6k to advertise it.

Either way she received it and is no doubt in the loft with all her other gifted stuff she doesn't share

Boobelle

VIP Member
Remember the night that she handed over her charity cheque? I thought the press were invited.
But no,stayathome dad,soup maker,Audi and Arsenal fan,general Mary Anne and now....photographer
This should have a photo attached of him clearly taking the photos.I can't forward it?🤔🤦‍♀️

Noname12345

Chatty Member
Correct! Why drag your baby out twice. I’ve had a Google and I think her local Cmas market isn’t on until Saturday? Her polling station is literally in the town centre so why would she drive there twice?! Once to vote, then again to visit the “Cmas Market” which doesn’t seem to be on today 🙄🧐🤔
She can't make you happy guys. She takes ronnie out twice, it's bad. She stays at home with him, it's bad.

I don't know about the market, but she's got plenty of time to drive 10 times back and forth :)

• Heart

ReadingAlong

As my Gran would say “ merciful god, would you look at those swimming in grease” #Boak
Just as well she has plenty of air freshener because she’ll need it after cleaning up all that 🤮
If she doesn’t like eggy plugs, she’s not gonna like limp sausagey plugs even more.

• Sick

Bob Jones

Tada list. Included make the beds... my family make their own. Last one up makes the beds. Don’t spray them but we open the windows. I clean (and use for cooking) my kitchen daily. Should I do a list so I can feel good about myself? 🤓

Fifah1907

VIP Member
A dipping set, for Xmas day dessert?! Who’s she got coming over, the borrowers?
Like she’s going to have a budget Xmas 🙄 she’ll be ordering a big expensive chocolate cake topped with her, bug boy, Ronnie, Henry and a snow man.
buckled