Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine ladies from generations ago, scrubbing their step on their knees, no Hoover's, washing machines or dishwashers! I mean I'm glad we've progressed and all that but they'd laugh their tits of at this alleged cleaning con artist, I mean guru. Who has every modern appliance, hubby home all day an thinks cleaning is using 23163452 chemicals to clean a clean unused sink and puts a chop in a gifted cusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine ladies from generations ago, scrubbing their step on their knees, no Hoover's, washing machines or dishwashers! I mean I'm glad we've progressed and all that but they'd laugh their tits of at this alleged cleaning con artist, I mean guru. Who has every modern appliance, hubby home all day an thinks cleaning is using 23163452 chemicals to clean a clean unused sink and puts a chop in a gifted cusion!
As someone the same age as Hinch who once came into contact with a 1960s twin tub without any instructions and managed to work it out - I can safely say I’m a better cleaner than her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Do you think the party at Gleam will figure on her insta? I still don't know why if she is just the girl next door who never goes out, just cleans her house and constantly posts pictures of her baby then why would she need a management company? Don't her sheep have a brain cell between them that could pose that question?

Reactions: 11
The boomerang I saw looked more like behind the scenes people so not sure if she was there but it’s a big coincidence

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they even need two cars. She claims she rarely leaves the house and 99% of the time she takes Jamie with her. Why two cars? And why two really flash cars? Yeah they had the Range Rover first but if they needed a little run around as a spare, why an Audi?

ah yeah because they are bleeping loaded. They aren’t relatable and we aren’t all in this together. That’s why she’s hidden the cars from her followers hoping they don’t FINALLY click on that she’s minted.

Reactions: 35
Sophie, the next time you’re out and you know Ronnie’s safe with his Nan, be bleeping grateful you have the support of your family! I’ve had a night out planned for 2 months, which is now cancelled because my sorry excuse for a mother has bailed on me and now I’m sitting on only 1 night out in the almost 3 years since my son was born.
Dare to post anything about going out tonight or tomorrow night, and I will just lose it. I know that’s my problem but I’m so angry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand why they even need two cars. She claims she rarely leaves the house and 99% of the time she takes Jamie with her. Why two cars? And why two really flash cars? Yeah they had the Range Rover first but if they needed a little run around as a spare, why an Audi?

ah yeah because they are bleeping loaded. They aren’t relatable and we aren’t all in this together. That’s why she’s hidden the cars from her followers hoping they don’t FINALLY click on that she’s minted.
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said “that’s tipped me over the edge!” But hiding that car really did it for me.

bleeping OWN YOUR tit!!!!!

Soph...if you’re reading this....and we all know you do...No one here cares if you’re rich or poor. We care that you LIE ABOUT IT!!! You are no longer the girl next door...you sold your soul to the Insta-Devil and got very rich off the back of it. Great work. Well done. Soooper.

NOW OWN IT!!!

And perhaps give back a little more than a free sticker (WTAF?) or a personalised Fairy liquid bottle (also WTAF?!)

Sorry for the ranting shouting blah blah but I’ve been sick all week and venting makes me feel better!

Need a lie down now.... 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jamie or the actual doormat? 🤔😂
😂😂😂

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said “that’s tipped me over the edge!” But hiding that car really did it for me.

bleeping OWN YOUR tit!!!!!

Soph...if you’re reading this....and we all know you do...No one here cares if you’re rich or poor. We care that you LIE ABOUT IT!!! You are no longer the girl next door...you sold your soul to the Insta-Devil and got very rich off the back of it. Great work. Well done. Soooper.

NOW OWN IT!!!

And perhaps give back a little more than a free sticker (WTAF?) or a personalised Fairy liquid bottle (also WTAF?!)

Sorry for the ranting shouting blah blah but I’ve been sick all week and venting makes me feel better!

Need a lie down now.... 😴
This!!! It's all the lying that pisses me off the most! Well that and the fact i dont think anything in her home was actually bought by her and if it was it was £2.99 out of home bargains.
"Love a barg" says the lady with the range rover in her drive way 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
I know this has been said before but why the duck is every one of her indoor lights on

But suppose it's ok as she washes on 30
Lol ... was only thinking the same - as my parents would say - turn the lights out ... it's like Blackpool illuminations in here.

Reactions: 5
Sophie, the next time you’re out and you know Ronnie’s safe with his Nan, be bleeping grateful you have the support of your family! I’ve had a night out planned for 2 months, which is now cancelled because my sorry excuse for a mother has bailed on me and now I’m sitting on only 1 night out in the almost 3 years since my son was born.
Dare to post anything about going out tonight or tomorrow night, and I will just lose it. I know that’s my problem but I’m so angry.
Same I don't have family willing to help so never go out and cant justify £10 an hour for a baby sitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
(I can’t stay off here today and I’ve got so much to do! 😂)

So I was wondering last night about the “nearly” 3mill followers...

I follow The Pioneer Woman - used to read her blog way back before she became massively famous on TV etc.

She has 3 million followers!!!! How are they even in the same league???

There’s a lot of truth in this buying followers scam. And scam is exactly what it is!

Really need to go and do something constructive...and then pop back for another look! 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.