Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember Kim and Aggy doing this well 😂 God knows how Grinch has pulled this off. I'm calling it - her own TV show next year helping people clean their homes.
Apparently she was asked to do strictly this year and turned it down due to family commitments so maybe she'll be on that next year too.
I love those two and they went into filthy homes although they did have a clean team ad I remember . Kim also used to give cleaning tops using natural products and essential oils

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't put it past her to announce a pregnancy, after all she thinks she's nailing this motherhood lark ........ Hinch may think it's easy, yeah because Jamie is home all the time.
Try looking after multiple kids, work, run a home, are a single parent and worry about money as there's many people who are the above.
So duck right off Hinch, you don't know how easy you have it 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it fiction? A comedy, perhaps? Imagine her doling out parenting advice to anyone. 🤔🤣
How to parent: Hinch Style!
- wean at 4 months
- leave your baby laying flat on their backs until 5 months old
- have your mum and husband on hand at all times to do everything to save your poor fingers from aching after changing nappies
- use pull up nappies
- don’t let them see colour
- make sure they only recognise you if your phone is in their face

Am I missing anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
- wean at 4 months
- have your mum and husband on hand at all times to do everything to save your poor fingers from aching after changing nappies
- use pull up nappies

Am I missing anything?
- Never talk to them like they’re a real person. Always call them “handsnomes manssss.” Works wonders for their speech development guyzzz! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A gifted expensive 3 piece suite and look how Jamie is sat 😡.

I really hope they take that bib off Ronnie when he goes to bed - im sure they do but it worries me every time i see that.

Reactions: 6
I can sense that it’s gonna be the big 3 mil by Xmas or NYE, the rate they’re buying followers at 1.5k a day they’re on target

Reactions: 9
Maybe a half arsed attempt for engagement - send me your recommendations guyyyzzzzz

ENGAGE WITH MEEEEEE

To be fair - Mrs Hinch doesn’t boil zoflora in a pan??? What is that even supposed to do??
Maybe this woman thought by doing that was an extreme way to get that zoflora smell around the house 🤣 remember dopey Sophie used to put her cloths to bed at night in the sink with zoflora and hot water from the kettle and say how great it smelt... so fkn dumb

What the actual duck?! Please don’t let this moron have children living with her!
36D1ADED-525D-4ACE-A088-97D0B23AA7D6.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine her with two babies? duck sake. Like I’ve said before, she’s one of those people who has to always have some big announcement up her sleeve. I wouldn’t be surprised, but I feel sorry for Ronnie if she is. She doesn’t even do much to stimulate him, how bad will it be when there’s another little one around?
I read that as she doesn't do much to stimulate Jamie. Someone gift me some new specs!!!

Is it fiction? A comedy, perhaps? Imagine her doling out parenting advice to anyone. 🤔🤣
I think it would be a domestic thriller noir.

• Haha
Not sure it’s a book.. January book release wouldn’t be great timing sales wise.. Could be wrong.
Can you believe even Ronnies bloody stocking is grey🙄 I’m 29 and still own the beautiful Christmassy stockings I was bought as a child. What sentiment does that monstrosity hold!

Reactions: 9
Are the rest of them playing that game with phones in their faces? Honestly so rude

Reactions: 7
I've got a question for this Tension game they can play! Name all the items Hinch has been gifted?
We are going to be here all night 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
- wean at 4 months
- use pull up nappies

Am I missing anything?
You forgot about poking your child with witchy fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So (incase I've missed something and been blocked) I haven't seen any updates from her main page...but now Henry is an inst influencer...

And something else that's bugged me for aages...what's with her putting her hair in the high half up half down and curling it?? She looks like a poodle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.