Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I washed mine this morning. Only because the cat puked half a mouse on it. Well I assume it was a mouse. It’s tail was in tact 🤢
Oh god I dread the day my mouse brings home presents. We had a worm once. That was bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am really confused!! Wft was that woman doing? Was she outside Hinch Towers? I know I am being thick!!

Reactions: 2
It's funny really, over the last few days Hinch has gotten overwhelmed with social media, had the shortest break known to man, and backtracked quicker than Nigel Farage did when the votes for Brexit were being counted.

At the same time, my fiancé revealed to me that his mental health was poor and it was making him question his life, our relationship and impending wedding day. The wedding was cancelled, our relationship is on the rocks and I've done my usual dye my hair to cope with stress (and it's gone wrong 🙄)

All while working still, because no matter what is going on - we need to be able to afford to live as we're behind on bills.

She doesn't realise how lucky she has it.
(I apologise, I needed to vent )

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Everything is gifted
She loves a swipe up
She’ll exploit anything
Including poor pup

Long gone’s the cleaning
Of the self confessed pro
She doesn’t give a toss
Now she has Stacey & Joe
Hopefully the gravy train will end soon

Reactions: 3
I don't remember Kim and Aggy doing this well 😂 God knows how Grinch has pulled this off. I'm calling it - her own TV show next year helping people clean their homes.
Apparently she was asked to do strictly this year and turned it down due to family commitments so maybe she'll be on that next year too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's funny really, over the last few days Hinch has gotten overwhelmed with social media, had the shortest break known to man, and backtracked quicker than Nigel Farage did when the votes for Brexit were being counted.

At the same time, my fiancé revealed to me that his mental health was poor and it was making him question his life, our relationship and impending wedding day. The wedding was cancelled, our relationship is on the rocks and I've done my usual dye my hair to cope with stress (and it's gone wrong 🙄)

All while working still, because no matter what is going on - we need to be able to afford to live as we're behind on bills.

She doesn't realise how lucky she has it.
(I apologise, I needed to vent )
Sending big hugs darling. You are going through a very tough time, and I’m really sorry to hear that. Always here to message if you need to vent xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine having an early Christmas dinner with that lot
I can imagine it.

Hinch and Staceys very forced friendship. Stacey chomping at the table with all those teeth. Hinch fake cackling away at Canon and Ball across the table tell "hilarious" jokes.

That woman with the barn. That aint tongue in cheek. That is a failed actress in despair. Complete mental dispair. Thank goodness she lives in a barn so not many neighbours have to put up with looney tunes there with her pom poms and flares. Nutjob. Internet attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get it. A normal adult would just type it in google and amazon would probably be the first things that comes up!! Even a child would be able to do it. She has no shame, she is embarrassing herself. It's not even something that would need to be recommended.. how many adults actually have a karaoke machine these days?
Maybe a half arsed attempt for engagement - send me your recommendations guyyyzzzzz

ENGAGE WITH MEEEEEE

So my daughter just sent me a video of an absolute cockwomble on insta (influencer/home account/stupid) putting a WHOLE bottle of zoflora in a pan and boiling it. My daughter sent this woman a message saying it’s flammable and she shouldn’t do it. The reply was ‘“omg I didn’t know. I’ve always done it. Mrs Hinch does it and others too. It makes my house smell lovely”. To her credit she did take it down. But how in the duck don’t you know it’s flammable??? And the smell must have been headache inducing. This is effect Hinchy pinchy spider has on her army. And don’t get me started on her ‘breakdown’. That was just because she knew the hotel post was coming out so she needed to get her army on side just in case there was backlash. I’ve no words anymore. Vile, lying, vapid creature. And how dare she lie about mental issues.
To be fair - Mrs Hinch doesn’t boil zoflora in a pan??? What is that even supposed to do??

Reactions: 5
Ffs - even the bloody dog’s bandana is #gifted!!! Is there no end to it!

I just hoover my doormat... I’ve never washed it.... she seems to wash hers every week. Is that normal? Am I minging for not washing mine?? Lol
Yeah but this is the woman who regularly sprays her brand new *gifted sofas to get rid of ‘sofa smells’ (wtf are sofa smells anyway?! And wtf are they doing on their sofas to make them smell?!).

And also sprays her curtains, beds, carpets, throws. Saying that, she hasn’t shown herself spraying Henry’s bed with Dettol for a while, or stuffing every orifice with a tumble dryer sheet.

COME ON SOPH, HOW WILL YOUR NEW FOLLOWERS KNOW HOW TO CLEAN IF YOU DON’T SHOW THEM?!

Reactions: 11
Maybe a half arsed attempt for engagement - send me your recommendations guyyyzzzzz

ENGAGE WITH MEEEEEE

To be fair - Mrs Hinch doesn’t boil zoflora in a pan??? What is that even supposed to do??
I dont think it was mrs hinch it was a hincher though who started that bollox, an absolute bellend of a bloke who started boiling fabric conditioner.

• Haha
The bought followers arent real people. They are random accounts that have been made to look like followers
Depends who they are using sometimes authentic accounts are also added to follower lists.
just the other day I went on to my following list and had a scroll through there were about 5 or 6 random insta pages I was following that I know 100% I would never follow bizarre accounts with foreign languages in the bio with no posts etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else looked at the crazy womans feed? She regularly posts videos of her outside her house in that cam and reeks of desperation to join the influencer crew. She doesn't care about Soph anymore that Soph cares about her. She just wanted exposure and clearly knew old Hinch would lap up the attention and repost. These people 🤢🤢🤢
The master manipulator has been manipulated by one of her minion apprentices 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m as

Im ashamed to admit I bought The Pibk Stuff when I first followed Hinch. It’s pointless! You don’t need 1000 new and different cleaning products- what we’ve already got is enough! I used it once and never again 😂
I literally bought every version on the pink stuff going (I hang my head in shame) months later.... all still sat in my cupboard as a reminder of how STUPID I was. I mean WWWHHHYYY? I have stuff in the cupboard I have never used, never will use and just taking up space.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The master manipulator has been manipulated by one of her minion apprentices 😂
Personally I think she is just crackers.... screams bored housewife to me... I mean who wants to try and get the recognition and validation from peperami?? 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.