Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she wouldn't use that bleeping filter on poor Ronnie, she can do what she likes but he's a baby, he's gorgeous as he is but that Gretel is ridiculous. Will she still be doing it when he goes to school? "Ronnie mate, my mum showed me a video of you last night looking like an old lady" wtf?

Reactions: 17
How all of a sudden is she fine today!! Tuesday was one big sympathy act. Today it's like nothing ever happened and she's back with a vengeance. There is absolutely damn all wrong with her apart from the fact she knew the Michael Bolton tickets went on sale today so probably by acting the way she did the other day she wanted him to see it all and gift her the tickets!! Soph he ain't interested in ya just like a lot of people aren't . Always a method to her madness!!

Reactions: 15
See I kind of believe that when a person comes into money or some luck their true colours come out. If they are supposedly arguing etc and weren’t like that in the beginning the relationship was based on bs or someone just settled at the time. I actually couldn’t really give two shits about the relationship though, just their willingness to cheat people out of their money and constantly lying. Just utter greed and self absorption.
I love my other half but I think if I was with him 24/7 like her & Jamie are, we would argue too! In fact I’d probably want to kill him and I’m sure the feeling would be mutual! Not surprised Jamie went “out out” last my night. It’s not healthy to only be with your partner all the time

Reactions: 23
See I kind of believe that when a person comes into money or some luck their true colours come out. If they are supposedly arguing etc and weren’t like that in the beginning the relationship was based on bs or someone just settled at the time. I actually couldn’t really give two shits about the relationship though, just their willingness to cheat people out of their money and constantly lying. Just utter greed and self absorption.
Sounds very likely , when someone is adored as she is then that is going to affect them , being able to have just about anything just by mentioning it , If it was said that she hadn’t changed was just herself then this I would find unbelievable, her recent behaviour is off the scale those representing her don’t care as long as she brings in the money , her family I assume are trying but she does not take criticism or negativity I think they will struggle to get her to listen this will end in tears it’s a common story the media raises them and then knocks them down I do feel slightly sorry for her as when she falls I think it will be tragic for her as she has become addicted to the adoration , some if her ardent followers are not well and if they turn against her she will certainly be hurt , we have seen how vicious these people can be in her defence I don’t doubt they will be as ferocious in their eventual condemnation , Sophie has no idea how awful this could be I hope she seeks professional help now so that she is prepared , we only see what she wants us to see but the cracks are definitely showing haven’t we all seen this scenario many times ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Translation: can a company please send me a really expensive karaoke machine for free
Really how can she not just search one and buy one? Go look on Argos for duck sake! Stop being such an obvious beggar!!

I went to Tesco earlier - dozens of the activity journal left on the shelf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Translation: can a company please send me a really expensive karaoke machine for free
So she has the ability to make videos using a Snapchat filter, edit them to add words etc and then upload to her stories, but can't go to www.argos.co.uk and put "karaoke machine" in the search box? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Exactly! Not that hard to find a karaoke machine. She may aswell have just asked for someone to send her one outright. So beggy!
Really how can she not just search one and buy one? Go look on Argos for duck sake! Stop being such an obvious beggar!!

I went to Tesco earlier - dozens of the activity journal left on the shelf 😂

• Angry
FE90C1B7-6C21-4485-966B-436F07C34943.png
E9486061-7D12-4187-A4DB-190316355371.png

Literally took me 10 seconds. Are you really that greedy Soph that you can’t bear to spend £35?!

Reactions: 29
I don't get it. A normal adult would just type it in google and amazon would probably be the first things that comes up!! Even a child would be able to do it. She has no shame, she is embarrassing herself. It's not even something that would need to be recommended.. how many adults actually have a karaoke machine these days?

Reactions: 19
I don't get it. A normal adult would just type it in google and amazon would probably be the first things that comes up!! Even a child would be able to do it. She has no shame, she is embarrassing herself. It's not even something that would need to be recommended.. how many adults actually have a karaoke machine these days?
All influencers are the same... they seem to forget that google exists...

Reactions: 12
Why is she making a thing about hinch lists and plug ins when the other day she said she was basically stopping that side of things? She makes no sense.

Reactions: 13
guyss she BOUGHT the tickets! she would have been even more ecstatic if they were gifted but you cant get everything in life hey :sneaky:

View attachment 62377
This is from welcome_to_stepford’s Home account. He seems to have his head screwed on unlike Hinch! She could do with taking note!
Love Michael. Its not the first time he has ranted about people like Hinch. He also had a few things to say about who invented the toilet roll hack. And unlike Hinch he is such a talented guy.

Reactions: 7
Its like when people win millions on the lottery, then split up or lose friends & family and blame the money!

The people that win then help other people always seem to be fine!

I would hope that if I ever came into money or was gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff (never gonna happen) I would use that opportunity to help as many people as I could.
Not saying I wouldnt keep anything for myself because I 100% would

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh queue gifted karaoke machine 😒😒😒😒 F off hinch! Google reviews and purchase one like anyone else would!

I would love to of been a fly on the wall for the convo between her and Salamander the day after her great big sympathy show !!

You ok Soph babes? How long will you be of insta for ? Is everything ok do you need a shoulder to cry on ?

Ohh mate I’m fine it’s all water under the bridge now just needed to get my barmy army back on side for my massive gifted Xmas day reveal !!

I just don’t get how she doesn’t feel completely stupid ?!!! Or even say guyyyyzzz I’m feeling better now thank you for your support I’ve decided I won’t be flying free I will be staying here getting you all in even more debt ATB!!

I would have more respect for her if she actually acknowledged it and not just forget act like it didn’t happen and that’s it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg. This is scary!! As if she thinks this is ok posting this.
is this her way of trying to interact with her ‘fans’
If that’s the case and she posting this. She’s is gonna get a hell of a lot more crazy people at her door. Just to get on her insta.
Yeah she really shouldn't be encouraging that sort of behaviour and making it seem normal. It's really not normal 😕

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.