Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually a little embarrassed for her! The fact she thinks she’s royalty with her photo shoot at a hall 🤢 and the fact she can do this big boohoo I’m leaving insta guys to just completely forgetting it ever happened?!

Reactions: 15
Can’t agree with this at all, I think she’s very masculine looking and clearly had too many facial fillers now
No in my opinion she is not attractive.

An ugly heart always shows up on the face and without filters she is snarly looking. Mean looking. Not to mention fake. People under the mid to late 30s should NOT get fillers. It has the complete opposite effect and can put around 10-15 years ON someone. I was very shocked at finding out Mrs Hinch was 29. I thought she was pushing 40! But it is all those fillers, her older sister doesn't look like she has had fillers and although not as "glam" I would say she looks alot younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No in my opinion she is not attractive.

An ugly heart always shows up on the face and without filters she is snarly looking. Mean looking. Not to mention fake. People under the mid to late 30s should NOT get fillers. It has the complete opposite effect and can put around 10-15 years ON someone. I was very shocked at finding out Mrs Hinch was 29. I thought she was pushing 40! But it is all those fillers, her older sister doesn't look like she has had fillers and although not as "glam" I would say she looks alot younger.

Agree! I’ve never seen her sister before. In that ‘before’ picture of her when she was heavier she had that snarly cold expression, very insincere looking.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think its incredibly vain of her to have so many outfit changes when supposedly having a nice day out with her boys and a Christmas photoshoot. She should be enjoying the time there not on her phone and not changing her outfit several times!!!

Reactions: 22
Why was she doing that ridiculous fake laughter over the fork during the dinner? & Jamie’s jumper was very snug fitting!!

I don’t want say this but thought it for a while Ronnie’s skin tone and features could easily be placed with a family from a different ethnicity to his parents. I just am wondering where it comes from as hinch and Jamie aren’t olive? This isn’t a oh that’s not their baby question haha just a general wondering?

Reactions: 6
I have access to her private insta I’ll dig through and send some shots tomorrow!

I can’t believe that she claimed anxiety and was so sad and taking her break and she lasted 10hrs and went on a bloody photoshoot and then to that event last night and round ole stace for Christmas chicken.
how cute though is Rex all happy and smiling. Ronnie is just vacant in all her photos of him! I hope he’s smiling and laughing with her when the camera isn’t in front of his face

🙃
Rex is so bloody happy, who doesnt love a happy baby😍

Reactions: 7
Pics from her personal for those asking..
She actually looks pretty in the one with glasses on. But the eyebrows ruin, having them that theatrical also makes her look evil. They remind me of the eyebrows my mum had over 20 years ago when she would pluck em all off just to draw them on thin again. It really was NOT a good look then and it certainly isn't one now.

Soph, the 90s called and they want their eyebrows back.

It is just an observation since people were talking about development compared to wee Rex must be down to sophie being on her phone. There are other reasons for delays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1000% agree, my husband and I struggle, we live pay check to pay check, and I have to budget like crazy, but I always get extra when I do my food shop and take it to the local food bank, I feel blessed that I have a roof over my head, a warm coat and food in my freezer! So if anyone, no matter how small needed anything please please message me ❤
My daughter has a school trip, £19 to the black country museum on 18th dec...why do the school not realise that families don't have the money especially this time of year. Im gutted that I can't send her but she understands x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow she looks really skinny in those pics. And her face looks different now but maybe it's the filters it's hard to know what someone really looks like now 😑

Reactions: 4
Sophie Rose though lol... she really is/was just a rich little posh ‘I want/ I get’ girl wasn’t she!

I bet she was horrible at school.. the girl you would want to avoid otherwise she would get other people to join in laughing at you kinda person... her book says otherwise but let’s face it she lies a lot!!

Does anyone know what jobs her mum and dad have ? Not that it makes a diff just being nosey lol x

Reactions: 5
Poor old Sophie, she tried to fly free,
Went to church on a Wednesday to "donate money",
Tattlers saw through, those Hinchers attacked,
Now we must wait to receive @jesus' plaque
What was that 'plaque' thing all about?? I didn't get it 😂

Reactions: 2
Can’t agree with this at all, I think she’s very masculine looking and clearly had too many facial fillers now
I understand that everyone has there own definition of what they find pretty/attractive but I just can’t bring myself to comment negatively on someone’s apperance and I don’t t
I just don't see it personally. No offence to your opinion. I just see more natural as pretty. I find her too fake. I think she has the capacity to be more naturally pretty. I can't stand the fakeness. Fake tan, fake nails, fake hair, fake teeth.
I used to be ‘fake’ when I was younger. I’ve never had fillers or any sort of surgery so not fake in that sense but I was with things like nails, hair and tan but it was because I was absolutely convinced that I was ugly without them. I don’t care anymore now though. I’m a mum of two now so can barely find time to brush my hair, let alone apply fake tan😂

Reactions: 11
My daughter has a school trip, £19 to the black country museum on 18th dec...why do the school not realise that families don't have the money especially this time of year. Im gutted that I can't send her but she understands x
It gets worse! My daughter is going to krakow I had to pay £150 end of sep another £150 end of nov and at the end of December another £250 ffs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her eyebrows are awful , her friends are obviously not nice because they would have told her ! I think she is attractive but she looks Bitchy I bet she is too !!

Reactions: 5
Sorry this may be off topic - our school asks for voluntary contributions to trips - could this be in place at yours? The cost is slightly inflated to cover families where money is tight? Apologies for poking my nose in! Ps you are local to me too! (Presuming you’re not travelling too far fir the trip) x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.