Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching Fireman Sam, and Dillis - the stupid bint - is spraying her clothes with air freshener before ironing to make them smell nice. Of course, it’s now on fire and Sam is called to put it out and give her a lecture. Reminds me of something Hinch would have done back when she gave stupid cleaning advice.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am curious to know why Henry was there :unsure: If I was planning an event, I wouldn't think to bring my dog along as much as I love him.
He probably wasn’t there.... she just has to make everyone think he’s included in everything... no idea why lol

Reactions: 10
She has just posted that bleeping field again. I wish she would jump out the car and get lost in it. Fly free Sophie rose, fly free 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If it is, I will be disgusted! The minute she left the meeting at the venue yesterday, she tried to pull on everyones heartstrings to make people feel sorry for her and played the anxiety card. But really she is low key planning a big fat gifted christening!
Or could it be a lavish 30th birthday party?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes Soph love, there are fields in England. It’s called farming. It’s where your beloved cheese comes from, the cows you see grazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm calling her turning on Christmas lights somewhere tonight or some kind of 'celeb' event.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or since she announced yesterday she was going to take a break and not story everyday she has been the complete opposite today!! Where exactly does little Ronnie come into her life(apart from using him for freebies). All that time spent today she could of been playing and interacting with him instead of leaving it all up to someone else. I'm not saying she's a bad parent at all but my god he's her first born, her little boy make memories with him. She will never get any of that time back that could of been spent with him

Reactions: 20
Are the glasses to make her look more intelligent?! She never wears them at home 🤔
I think it's her real life version of a filter. She never, ever posts a natural picture of herself, but all the paps that are after her don't tend to have Gretel on their zoom lenses and she needs something to hide behind.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.