Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you follow her private account? I didn’t even think about her having a private account, but of course she must!
She has a personal one that I used to follow, think it was actually private, now you mention it. It was as grey and boring as her main one, and most of the time it was the same posts too - so seemed pointless following x

Reactions: 3
I think Jamie has had enough and told her she needs to step back off instagram and concentrate on him and Ronnie. I think she's upset because deep down she doesn't want to give up posting on insta (cause shes addicted) but knows she will lose him if she carrys on as she is.

Reactions: 15
I too felt every word, my spinal condition which I've had 8yrs now (DDD Degenerative disc disease) is crippling most days to where I can't put one foot in front of the other, family don't help as its the fuel money it costs them😢 I have very little feeling down the outsides of my legs due to the lowest 5 vertibre crumbling, I'm on 8 pain a day, doesn't sound a lot but each one is twice the strength of morphine!! Just to get some relief, I have no choice but to get up at 4am every morning to take my pain relief in good enough time so I can get my 3 kids up & ready for school once they go to school most days I just sob, I'm 36 with the main component in the human body that holds you up failing me😢
Would you like to live in mine & many others shoes for a week & see how you get on???? Trust me it would physically break you, you wouldn't cope if you can't hold it together now ffs!! What id give to be able to join in with my kids activities 😭What a joke you are #Grinch
Oh my goodness I’m so so sorry to hear of everything you are going through. You are a hero to keep going for your children. Sending love, I wish there was something I could do to help xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:

Now you’re in Xmas debt, sophfloras flying free, laughing at her fans from her shiny new Audi

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I actually believed the crying video wasn’t staged and it was genuine 🙈 but then comes the snow globe and hinchlist photo fml with the ‘hosp appt’ on it which she knows her hinchers will message her about!! . she has to keep going and going and going !! Just STOP Soph !! She hasn’t even made it a full night without posting ffs !!

She needs more self care then a bastard snow globe she needs some real help, she must have loads of issues hidden away.!! She lives for and craves attention it’s not healthy.. She’s not healthy for her barmy army. Nothing will ever be enough for her. She will never be happy, unless she starts within!!

Reactions: 24
Sophie - lets not bullshit anymore, you read here and everyone knows it, so take some advice for once: come away from social media, get Jamie to go back to work to ease the pressure, and just enjoy spending your days with your baby. It’s the best thing you could do.
Agree. I don’t like the woman but can see there is something wrong and wouldn’t wish that on her.

Reactions: 4
Hospital appointment seems hastily scrawled on the end of her list there? Anyone else think? 🤔
No mention of the radio interview on that list but the wedding venue is. 🤔 not such a spontaneous trip out then to gather her thoughts and recoup. Think everyone is right about Ronnie’s christening party/naming ceremony

Reactions: 15
Shes a ‘just one more’ person ‘just one more’ and I will be happy!! Only she never wlll be and that’s why she’s found herself surrounded by a whole load of stuff that doesn’t really make her happy.. for the first 30 seconds it does yes but then after that it doesn’t so then it’s onto the ‘just one more’ again. She won’t ever be happy because she’s searching in the wrong places for it, ain’t going to find it at the bottom of the 80727382 Poundland basket Soph!!

Just one more swipe up..
Just one more basket
Just one more ‘ebayer’
Just one more new pair of curtains
Just one more new vase
Just one more insta story
Just one more zoflora
Just one more new follower

And then I will stop and I will be happy... WRONG so very wrong Soph!

Reactions: 20
A friend of mine has been doing raffles on Facebook in the run up to Xmas. She tried to raffle both Mrs hinch books and only got 2 out of 17 numbers reserved....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not posted before but have been reading these posts for a few weeks and have to say that everyone on here has really opened my eyes to Hinch ( I think you’re all lovely and incredibly down to earth btw). This time last year I was made redundant and discovered her account as I had wayyy too much time on my hands. I actually found it really motivating and used her tips etc as it gave me a bit of a focus whilst job hunting. Once I got back into work 3 months later I fell off the Hinch wagon but still used the recommend products , hunted for Minkys and even bought a Shark 🙈. Her account now is like watching someone else, she’s no longer relatable or inspiring and you can just see it’s all gone to her head ... madness in just a year! I’m so glad I’m not under her spell anymore but feel for those who still feel the need to copy her every (#gifted) move. It was one thing spending a few quid in Home and Bargins ( I’m scouse ... that’s what it will always be called) but another forking put hundreds to copy her tree or other items ... it’s just ridiculous when she doesn’t give a tit about being relatable anymore. Today I finally rebelled and instead of buying Lenor Spring Awakening I bought a different scent and I may have uttered a little ‘ duck you hinch’ as I did it 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ll try and remain neutral with regard to today’s events.
I am however familiar with the works of Sociopaths and Narcissists.
Thankfully the likes of Ted Bundy and Charles Manson didn’t have Social Media!

Reactions: 17
If you’re going to go then F’ING go you turd 🙄 It’s like: “you hang up” “no you hang up” no you hang up”.... bore off. She ain’t going nowhere fast. I think we’ve been duped guyyyyz 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll just keep giving little snippets here and there to keep all the hinchers interested, as proven tonight. No need to show her list with hosp appointment on. If she so desperately needs a break from it all just go.

Reactions: 14
If you’re going to go then F’ING go you turd 🙄 It’s like: “you hang up” “no you hang up” no you hang up”.... bore off. She ain’t going nowhere fast. I think we’ve been duped guyyyyz 😩
When she really means is 74 stories a day instead of 75.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s either been at gods field hall to palm ronnies christening or her 30! The words in the unsteady song are quite unnerving. Just when you think she gone..... boom back again. Who cares what your watching. Anyone else notice the dog charity on the list? Hmmm 🤔 she won’t be away long.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.