Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should go volunteer for her local disability charity or mental health charity. Take someone out for the day who seriously suffers and can’t even leave the house... then she’ll know what a struggle is!
Or Try having a disabled child Sophie, and then being disabled yourself. NOW that’s a struggle! Struggling to get them out of bed in the morning when you can barely get out of bed yourself, the running away from school and having to manage to get them back into school when you can’t even manage walking to the school yourself, the million of doctors and school appoiments on top of your own appointments! Trying to make sure they take their medication when you can’t even remember to take your own medication! With no family or friends to help you! That’s struggling! Not sitting at home all day on your bum, earning money from your sofa!
Sick of her sob stories! 😡
I hear you! As a Sens mother I felt every word you have written x
I too felt every word, my spinal condition which I've had 8yrs now (DDD Degenerative disc disease) is crippling most days to where I can't put one foot in front of the other, family don't help as its the fuel money it costs them😢 I have very little feeling down the outsides of my legs due to the lowest 5 vertibre crumbling, I'm on 8 pain a day, doesn't sound a lot but each one is twice the strength of morphine!! Just to get some relief, I have no choice but to get up at 4am every morning to take my pain relief in good enough time so I can get my 3 kids up & ready for school once they go to school most days I just sob, I'm 36 with the main component in the human body that holds you up failing me😢
Would you like to live in mine & many others shoes for a week & see how you get on???? Trust me it would physically break you, you wouldn't cope if you can't hold it together now ffs!! What id give to be able to join in with my kids activities 😭What a joke you are #Grinch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Time to fly free? You what 🤔 She’s acting like she’s been through some terribly awful traumatic experience ffs! Last I checked she wasn’t off fighting a war or living on the streets... She can’t even duck off gracefully can she lol she’s got to stick a couple of barbs in on her way out 😡 Do we believe J-Dog really tiptoed up the stairs and caught old Grinch playing with Ronnie or was that a set up like the rest of it. Makes me die lol “strong women fighting battles no one knows about” Please do elaborate Jamie you absolute plumb!
J-Dog. I’m done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And right back at you darling ❤ Please never feel too proud to contact me if things ever do get tight. I’ve been there myself (I was suicidal 3 years ago due to money problems) so it breaks my heart to think of someone else in that position. God bless you and your little boy and hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx
#respect ❤❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not buying the crocodile tears!!!
I feel as much sympathy for her, as she does to those she blocks for losing babies and trying to reach out to her. She is disgusting!!!

Reactions: 20
I sent a question asking her if there was a prize if you find one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m just wondering if her highness hinchcliffe will broadcast to her army of followers a speech on Christmas Day at 3 o’clock. Wouldn’t put it past her lmao
I did that too 😂 expected to be blocked today, still time though 😁

Reactions: 5
Not buying the crocodile tears!!!
I feel as much sympathy for her, as she does to those she blocks for losing babies and trying to reach out to her. She is disgusting!!!
Totally. She hasn’t got a heart so she doesn’t deserve anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hospital appointment seems hastily scrawled on the end of her list there? Anyone else think? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Sick of the "feel sorry for me" tit now. She does not suffer with anxiety. If it was as bad as she is saying it is then she would delete her acc. Cant stand the heat Soph??? Get out of the kitchen!
Why would she be nervous going to her wedding venue??? I mean ffs ...I cant watch her anymore

Reactions: 17
Hinchee isn’t flying free, she’s cruising in the Audi arguing with jamieee

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m quite wary of posting anything scathing about her right now as part of me thinks some of this is genuine. Remember when she went offline for a bit when she was pregnant and it turns out she was in hospital? And the thread got locked for a bit.

I’m personally going to wait to see how this plays out. I’m very sceptical though.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry if this has already been said. I don’t have time to go through and read everything since I last checked in but I’ve just seen her story from earlier. Has Jamie FINALLY told her to wind her bastard neck in! How upset was she! Instagram isn’t real love. Get back to having your ‘normal life’! Something has been said hasn’t it!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s lovely that people are showing concern for her BUT why is she on her stories crying? U would only do that to gain sympathy, what other reason would there be? What’s wrong with a written out post just saying something along the lines of “I’m just gonna take a bit of time out to spend with my family, Ronnie is teething at the moment so he needs his mummy.” But no, she posts with music and all a big spiel, then shows her fans messages then cries on her stories with that stupid filter. It’s all for attention, all me me me as usual. I will save my sympathy for someone who deserves it
Drama llama she is!

Reactions: 9
I do feel for Mrs Hinch as it's not nice to see people upset and in her eyes she's lovely and perfect and nice so she can't take criticism. I don't agree with a few things said on here constantly criticising everything. The Buddha head plug in for example....she didn't design the thing so we cab hardly have a go at her for it being offensive! She probably bought it because it looks nice. It isn't nice to criticise her looks. She's pretty and who cares if she gets lip filler etc. The one thing that does annoy me though about her is in one 9f her gridposts with the new fireplace she goes on about it being her dream to have one and that her army should never give up. She and Jamie had more than enough money to buy one before the insta fame. On her private account they've always had luxury holidays etc. So just pisses me off how greedy she has been because she only puts her hand in her pocket for tatty bargains. Obviously all the criticism has got to her. She's a sensitive person and I'd probably be the same if I read all this stuff on here and it was about me. It would probably drive me mentally ill too but if you're going to be in the public eye then you have to ignore it. And it defo was planned as stated by the never give up quotes. Just hope she gets better and realises she was very lucky even before all this insta fame.
Do you follow her private account? I didn’t even think about her having a private account, but of course she must!

Reactions: 2
She’s off on a #gifted holiday for a couple of weeks to Maldives or somewhere
Then will pop back up full of beans saying how much she feels etc etc
Go on loose women or something similar to bleat how she nearly had a breakdown due to the pressures of being a SM star then already for Christmas 3M followers fiasco and full steam ahead for the January sale swipe ups...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.