Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has been said before but Jamie gives me funny vibes... Does he orcastrate Sophie and the 'Mrs Hinch' brand or is it all her doing ?

Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to garner any sympathy- she’s made a Faustian pact and it’s biting her on the arse.

This is the quiet following the big swipe up weekend.

Snivelling all over insta. She’s 30! Take yourself away and spend some time with your boy - who knows maybe he’ll start to recognise you Soph without a phone in your hand.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much - What will her army do without the hourly Swipe Ups?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have just been on the gleam website and you can click on any of the profile contact pages and it will give you the option to send a message. However, Soph’s doesn’t. It takes you straight back to the homepage.
They’ve either been bombarded with hate or they’re fading her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have a slight feeling she’s on here right now 🤣 the stories have been fishy lately and it’s to do with this I suppose??

Reactions: 5
My honest opinion is that the fact everyone isn’t blindly licking her arse anymore is sinking in. Combined with the fact that her engagement is down and she’s struggling for content she must be feeling the pressure. I think most of us on here could see it coming all week because she kept justifying the fact she deserves her freebies over and over again and mentioning her alleged charity work almost as a way of dampening the criticism. She’s clearly also been reading these threads on here and it’s getting to her. On one hand I do feel sorry for her as I don’t like to think of anyone struggling with their mental health but on the other hand, if it was the other way round and I was a stranger on the Internet who she knew going through a bad patch, would she give a duck? Absolutely not. She’s dug herself into a hole but thanks to her millions, she has the resources to help get herself out. With her money she can afford to unplug from the world and have a nice long break plus get some therapy at a really good private practice. Those are luxuries many of us don’t have. Normal people would still have to worry about going to work and getting the bills paid even with declining mental health, she has no such worries. The funny thing is, I have a million and one ideas of what she could do to increase her engagement, get people to like her again and provide interesting content as I’m sure most of you do but why should we churn out these ideas when she’s the only one who will benefit? None of us will benefit and neither will her army as everything she does is for herself. Also, sooooo many people have tried to give her constructive criticism/help on insta only to have their comments deleted. She’s seen a lot of our comments on here about where she’s gone wrong and could see people were being turned off by her greed but she didn’t care at the time because she thought she was invincible and knew best. She was happy to dismiss our criticisms as trolling. So good luck to you Soph but the things you are upset about are self inflicted.

Reactions: 47
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
I have 8 years old boy and 7 years old girl. Please let me help you out a bit.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t got a clue. She knows of the Nurse Mum. Hinch is actually taking the piss of those mums out there who are struggling properly. Whose life is fighting for their children’s rights and needs. She’s a cretin and needs to get a bleeping grip
This a million times over 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 3
She can’t even go back to just the cleaning stuff without all the ads because she sold her soul to p&g 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if she is going to get out of her contracts with various companies... I can’t imagine they will be happy about her break. Would be good for her to get away from them and back to the Zoflora and Paul the pine which she started with and enjoyed

Reactions: 8
This is Jamie 100%... the Instagram chat the other day, his lack of engagement when he had started to show his face a bit more, the defensive Xmas tree post he did.... I reckon she’s had a little breakdown and he’s put his foot down. I also reckon he had his fair share of ‘trolling’ over his cooking etc and didn’t like it. Well fair play tbh it shows he loves her and cares about her mental health
Cares about her mental health 🤷‍♀️ Please 🙄 any criticism and suddenly the old ‘mental health issues’ is trundled out - this insults people with real mental health problems. She’s probably bored witless wondering what else she can flog/clean/Hinch. Oh she’s been called out on her tree and Hinchmas and suddenly has to revisit the mansion she got married in and get back to what matters - yeah whatever, it’s the biggest load of bollocks ever - and her poor gormless followers telling her to take it easy and take care of herself as if she’s doing a 15 hour shift in a jellyfish factory rather than flogging stuff, posting stupid gretel filters, flogging more stuff, opening her dozens of gifted items and pushing a minky round her sink - sorry for rambling but it’s a bleeping joke

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
Honestly feel your pain chick! I’ve recently lost my job at the worst time of year and hubby’s wages barely pays the bills. I’ve got a couple of bits for my little boy for Christmas but everything goes on electric as we’re in a crappy house with electric heaters so we’re using so much electric it’s a joke. But honestly would rather be warm and fed with a roof over our head. I’m here if you need any moral support 💕

I wish greedy grinch would realise the effect she has on normal people by bragging about all her gifted tat and luxury life. She’s made her own bed and now she has to lie in it. No sympathy for her at all.

Reactions: 12
As soon as her beautiful little boy was born he should of became her main priority. Yes she did take a bit of a break but she instantly came back with a bang. It was constant gifted and swipe ups. I'll never understand why she had to keep showing little Ronnie so much. He should of been kept of her business page but then again he was being used for gifted items also. That article in the ok magazine is absolute crap. It's all lies trying to make her out to be a saint which she is far from it. To be a liar you have to be a damn good one and that is one thing she is awful at.

View attachment 61826

Oh poor Hinch is probably upset that not everyone worships her.
Where is this posted please?

Reactions: 9
Just reading through all the comments tonight and it's restored my faith in humanity a bit! Everyone is so lovely for a bunch of trolls haha.

If anyone needs anything, money, toys etc. DM me too. Always happy to help and hate the idea of people going without. Could also try and help out in person if anyone needed anything local to me (around Chelmsford) I do struggle leaving the house, but I am determined to not let anxiety beat me or stop me helping people ❤
I really wanted to message you to say thank you and how kind you are for putting that on here. It’s not letting me message you, but thank you! Everyone on here is so kind ❤❤❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I just say that being on this site has made me realise how fortunate I really am. I’m so sorry to hear of the people struggling to pay bills and buy food and worrying about how to make xmas special for their children.

I know it’s really hard to accept gifts from strangers but i have a three year old girl with more toys than she needs. I’m happy to donate barely used toys and clothes. My girl is tiny so I only have clothes up to 12-18 months though. But I’ll be happy to send any on. I have lots of barely/never used dresses. My girl is very particular about what she wears so lots of things never got worn.

I also make lots of things, so for example if anyone wants any hair bows to gift to their daughters I can do those as they are pretty quick to make. I do make lots of other things but I wouldn’t be able to do it before Xmas. And it’s just a hobby for me, not a business so I’m not selling anything.

But if you are struggling, please message me and I’ll see what I can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can I just say that being on this site has made me realise how fortunate I really am. I’m so sorry to hear of the people struggling to pay bills and buy food and worrying about how to make xmas special for their children.

I know it’s really hard to accept gifts from strangers but i have a three year old girl with more toys than she needs. I’m happy to donate barely used toys and clothes. My girl is tiny so I only have clothes up to 12-18 months though. But I’ll be happy to send any on. I have lots of barely/never used dresses. My girl is very particular about what she wears so lots of things never got worn.

I also make lots of things, so for example if anyone wants any hair bows to gift to their daughters I can do those as they are pretty quick to make. I do make lots of other things but I wouldn’t be able to do it before Xmas. And it’s just a hobby for me, not a business so I’m not selling anything.

But if you are struggling, please message me and I’ll see what I can do.
😭😭😭

the generosity on here is incredible! Everyone is so kind 🥰🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.