Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early for a new thread title?? Mrs Hinch is really a joke but don’t worry the gonks are on the coke!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So after it was mentioned she's storied the jumpers for action for children.. hasn't got an original thought in her head!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Giving Tuesday?? Piss off. All you want is companies to give to you!!!! 😡😡

Reactions: 25
So it’s giving Tuesday and she’s once again encouraging her minions to give by buying her tit jumper that surprise surprise isn’t sold out, yet no mention of her giving anything to anyone.

Reactions: 23
She's so completely ignorant and lives in a bubble that I doubt anything like this crosses her mind or that she even cares. She was told about 1001 being tested on animals and claimed that the people telling her were bullying her. She then stopped using it for that other powder stuff, now shes back to 1001. I'd love for her to spend the day laying on the floor and someone spraying it on the carpets she lays on right at the level she breathes at and see if she still likes it then. I've used it once, I did it before bed and the smell was so strong when I came down in the morning I vowed never to use it again.

Ethics aside she will literally sell anything. Wherever the money is she goes. All her favourite products now just happen to be P&G. Paul the pine has been binned for flash. Cif is nowhere to be seen anymore. She has no integrity or morals when it comes to money.
The one I found most interesting was the washing capsules she did a whole rant on why she doesnt like them and prefers the liquid. Because the plastic gets stuck to her clothes.... no every wash she uses the capsule. Probably takes it out after filming and uses one she actually wants to use!

The only thing she is interested in promoting is herself... she doesn't care about her "hinchers" she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire...

She's been in the public eye for some time now and I still cannot fathom why....
But she might throw some Zoflora on them so at least they smell nice. Who cares that it is highly flammable?

Reactions: 7
The radio interviews seem pointless other than to massage her ego. The book is out, there are no 'Hinch' branded products being launched, my guess is she's asked Gleam to book more mainstream press to raise her profile as she's desperate to get on Loose Women.

Stacey, watch you back. On Mumsnet, there was a phenomena known as 'The Wendy'. Wendy will become your best friend very quickly, but beware of her motives, don't let yourself get 'Wendied'.
Thing is with hinch, she wants to be on loose women but she has no opinion.... on ANYTHING.

Like people have mentioned two major incidents have happened recently and not one mention, not even a sad face.
You gotta have a backbone and not sit on the fence in this industry.
She can’t handle constructive criticism and deems any as trolling....she’s so bland.
Even when she does reply to her followers it’s always the same generic & insincere “thank you darling” or “bless you darling”
Zero depth

Saying all that I’d love if she does get on coz there’s no hiding then... she’ll make a tit of herself.

Reactions: 22
#givingtuesday 😂😂 as long as it's giving to you Soph!! Oh and there's the jumpers that were mentioned yesterday. There i was thinking the stickers meant the people that found them got something for free. How sad that people are actually spending their time actually searching for them. Get a life!!

Reactions: 11
I hope the witch is watching Channel 4 right now. Little girl wants to kill herself and can’t afford gcse revision books or anything for that matter. Sadly this is many, many people’s realities including mine. I’ve had to choose food over heating and use my hair dryer to warm up the bed for me and my son before now. Knew I shouldn’t watch this show as I’m in tears but I’m glad I have in a way. Grinch the greedy c### needs to watch this and get with reality. Running around with stickers is no good to man nor beast ffs. Someone needs to give her a shake or a hard slap to bring her into the real world. Lucky for her her little boy won’t know struggle. But she’s in a position where she can do good but she outright refuses 🤯 and instead, has chosen to gloat about her own wealth and good fortune. Makes me feel physically sick tbh.
Oh darling your post has brought me to tears 😢 I can pop some money in your account if you need some to get by, I could pop £50 in if you message me your account details. I don’t want it paying back. Your post just broke my heart 😢 Call it a Christmas present from a “tattle troll” xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Giving Tuesday. What does she actually give or know about giving?! And who was it who mentioned on here about her sharing her jumpers? She only does it to make herself look good.

Reactions: 6
If she gets so nervous posting to her grid, post something worthy for a change instead of the usual self indulgent garbage. Where's the Action for Children charity post? It was mentioned on stories, not even added to a highlight, no grid post, odd since it was a project she was 'so proud' to be part of and designed a top for. Mother Pukka and Una Healy have theirs posted on their grid #justsayin #challangeaccepted?

And as for that find the twit sorry, hinch, sticker crap, yeah, just what your Hinchers need in the run up to Christmas, to be persuaded they need to spend more money on cleaning products they don't need to line P&G's pockets.
YAY!! I won at Hinch bingo, posted the above yesterday and BOOM, today, there we go, mentioned on stories. Wow, such an odd coincidence :rolleyes: ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably her that runs his account
If it isn't, you bet your life she keeps it well monitored!

#Giving Tuesday 😂😂 is that like her #gifted year?! Except today is the day in the year the poor less fortunate get to receive?
She's such a tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if any other cleaning products like zoflora have harmful chemicals in to affect fertility etc? I don’t use zoflora and nearly bought some the other day to see what the fuss was about but I’m glad I didn’t after reading it’s damaging effects on an insta page. I use dettol and bleach when I need to but otherwise still to flash with water.
Dettol has high levels of VOC which is super harmful to health and damaging to liver if used daily.
Try and avoid airfreshners and plug ins.
Anyway anything that contains chemical has a safety sheet, just google the product you are worried about and say Zoflora safety sheet and it will come up all the harmful side effects and the ingredients.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to say Ronnie will end up with eczema or asthma or something with all the bloody fumes in her house. And if it’s not safe for dogs then it won’t be safe for baby’s either if he’s even allowed to play on the floor etc.

I’m pleased to see she’s rementioned the jumpers however would be nice to have it on a grid post not a story that’ll disappear tomorrow. And also if it’s giving Tuesday Soph why don’t you gift something to a children’s charity. Cretin

Dettol has high levels of VOC which is super harmful to health and damaging to liver if used daily.
Try and avoid airfreshners and plug ins.
Anyway anything that contains chemical has a safety sheet, just google the product you are worried about and say Zoflora safety sheet and it will come up all the harmful side effects and the ingredients.
I don’t use it daily maybe once a month on my deep clean but I’ll defo start to look at the health risks ! Thank you 😃

Reactions: 8
Ffs cany get away from the woman just seen on google in big black letters Mrs Hinch,s black Ebay boots have sent instagram into a meltdown ..... bleeping seriously, are you kidding me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.