Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Hunch. You're on a career break, so surely you can make time to reply to the comments on your post(s) It's rude, people are taking the time to comment, you should take the time to acknowledge them. Whether I agree with their comments is irrelevant. I detest the fact you and your wife on the whole ignore the very people keeping you in your current lifestyle. You're no-one special mate...press the bloody like!!!
100%! There are celebrities with 30M + followers who still manage to reply to their fans on Instagram! The HinchCliffes are nothing special!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The radio interviews seem pointless other than to massage her ego. The book is out, there are no 'Hinch' branded products being launched, my guess is she's asked Gleam to book more mainstream press to raise her profile as she's desperate to get on Loose Women.

Stacey, watch you back. On Mumsnet, there was a phenomena known as 'The Wendy'. Wendy will become your best friend very quickly, but beware of her motives, don't let yourself get 'Wendied'.

Reactions: 15
Mr Hunch. You're on a career break, so surely you can make time to reply to the comments on your post(s) It's rude, people are taking the time to comment, you should take the time to acknowledge them. Whether I agree with their comments is irrelevant. I detest the fact you and your wife on the whole ignore the very people keeping you in your current lifestyle. You're no-one special mate...press the bloody like!!!
Probably her that runs his account

Reactions: 11
I find it baffling that although she's such an animal lover, she would endorse brands who test on animals. Garnier for example (the tissue masks plugged last night) state they do not test their products on animals. Well yes, they don't plonk a tissue mask on a monkey's face, however the ingredients used within their products are from China and therefore are all tested on animals.

Maybe it's just me, but if I had nearly 3m followers I would use my account to educate people on these things, encouraging people to choose their cosmetics more wisely. Ah but then again, where's the money in that eh?! 🤦‍♀️😒

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it baffling that although she's such an animal lover, she would endorse brands who test on animals. Garnier for example (the tissue masks plugged last night) state they do not test their products on animals. Well yes, they don't plonk a tissue mask on a monkey's face, however the ingredients used within their products are from China and therefore are all tested on animals.

Maybe it's just me, but if I had nearly 3m followers I would use my account to educate people on these things, encouraging people to choose their cosmetics more wisely. Ah but then again, where's the money in that eh?! 🤦‍♀️😒
The only thing she is interested in promoting is herself... she doesn't care about her "hinchers" she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire...

She's been in the public eye for some time now and I still cannot fathom why....

It wouldn’t take long to say either! Just “anything that sells or is made in China, will have been tested on animals”, as thats their law. But then again, P&G pay her quite a bit and they test on animals so she should just really rename herself Sophie Hypocritical!

Reactions: 10
100% agree!! Just last night I commented on Anna Williamsons post about the Pranamat as I am having horrific SPD during this pregnancy...just wanted to know where she got her pregnancy band from as there's so many on the market. And within minutes she had replied.....which considering shes probably got alot going on herself with the baby, her little boy and working...it makes a difference as opposed to outright ignoring people!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I called a tree in the waiting area back when she said she was having 2 trees this year. She can sit in her *gifted by very* waiting area....*carpets gifted by carpetrite* looking at her *kindly gifted by balsam hill* Christmas tree

I would have a tree there too if I had that landing area but then again I would be paying for mine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% agree!! Just last night I commented on Anna Williamsons post about the Pranamat as I am having horrific SPD during this pregnancy...just wanted to know where she got her pregnancy band from as there's so many on the market. And within minutes she had replied.....which considering shes probably got alot going on herself with the baby, her little boy and working...it makes a difference as opposed to outright ignoring people!
I sent hinch a message back when she had like 3/4k and she never replied yet accounts with 10k+ and even 100k+ reply to messages, it doesn't benefit her so she doesn't do it, she's so self absorbed

Reactions: 11
I sent hinch a message back when she had like 3/4k and she never replied yet accounts with 10k+ and even 100k+ reply to messages, it doesn't benefit her so she doesn't do it, she's so self absorbed
It is just so backwards in moving forwards though.....those people are the reason she has everything she has now and she cant even just like a post at least. Surely follower engagement is crucial to an 'influencer' yet she seems to be ignoring everyone unless its a benefit to her or blocking people viewing her stories. Sounds like a case of self destruction in terms of her following and career!

Reactions: 8
Radio again? What does she even have to talk about? 🙄 Not like she’s an interesting person to interview “what did you do today soph?” “I went and stuck stickers in Poundland like a 5 year old!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just looked up how much the balsamhill trees cost.. jesus christ!! And she's gonna have two..

• Haha

She's so completely ignorant and lives in a bubble that I doubt anything like this crosses her mind or that she even cares. She was told about 1001 being tested on animals and claimed that the people telling her were bullying her. She then stopped using it for that other powder stuff, now shes back to 1001. I'd love for her to spend the day laying on the floor and someone spraying it on the carpets she lays on right at the level she breathes at and see if she still likes it then. I've used it once, I did it before bed and the smell was so strong when I came down in the morning I vowed never to use it again.

Ethics aside she will literally sell anything. Wherever the money is she goes. All her favourite products now just happen to be P&G. Paul the pine has been binned for flash. Cif is nowhere to be seen anymore. She has no integrity or morals when it comes to money.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I can’t get over J-Dog’s post 🤣🤣🤣 the comments! “Most supportive man ever!” “You are a very lucky man, treasure her forever” “very talented wifey” #wonderwoman #marypoppins 🤮

She’s decorated a bloody tree like most households do across the damn world, every year, for years and years 🤣

These people are so sickening it’s unreal.

I've just looked up how much the balsamhill trees cost.. jesus christ!! And she's gonna have two..
What is a balsamhill tree?? Never heard of it!

• Sick
I've messaged her twice (back when I liked her 😳) and she ignored both times too. The whole point of social media is to be social - think she's on the wrong platform!!

Reactions: 15
Very expensive brand of trees, I think the cheapest is around £300 for a plain un-lit one. I was saving up for one for next year when we move to a bigger house, but after Grinch, I won’t be, I’ll be getting one from another brand!

• Wow
Sorry but I can’t get over J-Dog’s post 🤣🤣🤣 the comments! “Most supportive man ever!” “You are a very lucky man, treasure her forever” “very talented wifey” #wonderwoman #marypoppins 🤮

She’s decorated a bloody tree like most households do across the damn world, every year, for years and years 🤣

These people are so sickening it’s unreal.

We need bombard him with the decorations from CreekLane account .. now that deserves accolades and she has like 4 or 5 kids to boot! Also its giving Tuesday and lo and behold shes advertised those jumpers she designed with Salamander ... Hi Soph and J-Dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.