Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends who was a die hard hincher stopped by yesterday and she said she's stopped following hinch as its just constant adverts now šŸ™ŒšŸ½

Reactions: 21
Stop press!!! Sheā€™s in the FRONT seat of the car and is actually DRIVING....well she giving the impression she is....for the gram of course

Reactions: 18
Sooooo I was a fan until this week, even defended her on an Instagram account that was slating her. Eyes well and truly opened. I find the change and link with money quite fascinating to watch. I do wonder if any of us were given the chance to do the same would we? Probably not now looking at what it can do to you! I think if youā€™re going to put yourself in the public eye you have to be prepared for people not to agree or like what you do. Youā€™re going to have one stressful life otherwise which is starting to show now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Balsam hill have just shared her Christmas tree! Her barmy army will all be rushing to grab one next getting into debt to have the same Christmas tree as hinch šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Both grinch and Jamies posted pictures of their tree last night and they still have that white stuff down! Does she really not care that its toxic to dogs?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Balsam hill have just shared her Christmas tree! Her barmy army will all be rushing to grab one next getting into debt to have the same Christmas tree as hinch šŸ™„
Iā€™m all fr lovely baubles and things but hers is just too much. Itā€™s so busy you canā€™t see the tree. Sometimes less is more in my opinion

Reactions: 15
The comments on his post are puke making. Anyone would think she had discovered a cure for cancer not decorated the tree. And the star at the top has the wrong colour lights and clashes with the rest šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Ha I wonder if heā€™s received any ā€œsextsā€ yet. Heā€™s pretty weak, it wonā€™t be long!

• Haha
I donā€™t understand all the pressure with Christmas trees on Instagram this year itā€™s bizarre! I have a Ā£20 tree from Argos and probably spent about Ā£20 on decorations and itā€™s lovely and my son loves decorating it I donā€™t need to post it on Instagram for validation that itā€™s a good tree šŸ˜

View attachment 61644
Someone actually spraying zoflora on their tree šŸ¤¬. Unfollowed!!
Absolute idiot should be banned

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know if any other cleaning products like zoflora have harmful chemicals in to affect fertility etc? I donā€™t use zoflora and nearly bought some the other day to see what the fuss was about but Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t after reading itā€™s damaging effects on an insta page. I use dettol and bleach when I need to but otherwise still to flash with water.

Reactions: 4
Something I just heard on GMB to do with loneliness....ā€You canā€™t change the world but you can change someoneā€™s worldā€ - Sophie, take heed.

Has anyone seen that Brooke Vincent is doing a giveaway to win a sofa? Did Grinch do that when dfs gave her new sofas? Oh no, she kept them for herself the greedy bleep!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t understand all the pressure with Christmas trees on Instagram this year itā€™s bizarre! I have a Ā£20 tree from Argos and probably spent about Ā£20 on decorations and itā€™s lovely and my son loves decorating it I donā€™t need to post it on Instagram for validation that itā€™s a good tree šŸ˜

Absolute idiot should be banned
My tree is my most favourite thing. Iā€™ve collected bauables since I was 22 and bought my first real tree in a bucket from B and Q lol. However I donā€™t really do other decorations. My tree is the focus. Do you mean the trees are ā€˜busyā€™ and then lots of other decs or just people put too much effort into it? I would never pay someone to bring one and stage it at my house. Hubs and I had a convo about this last night and he agreed itā€™s our favourite tradition and to see all our baubles every year shows how far weā€™ve come since we were 22 and only had 6 small ones.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if any other cleaning products like zoflora have harmful chemicals in to affect fertility etc? I donā€™t use zoflora and nearly bought some the other day to see what the fuss was about but Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t after reading itā€™s damaging effects on an insta page. I use dettol and bleach when I need to but otherwise still to flash with water.
I havenā€™t seen anything but the safety data sheets are readily available, you need to look at the H coded ingredients and then the description, thatā€™ll tell you if it is. I donā€™t use flash at all now because of its association with Grinch but I now just use washing up liquid to clean my bathroom - makes everything sparkle!

She really is up her own arse!! Yes soph itā€™s winter, in other news a 12 year old boy died in Essex yesterday and 5 others seriously hurt in a hit and run!!! Not even a mention. šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I havenā€™t seen anything but the safety data sheets are readily available, you need to look at the H coded ingredients and then the description, thatā€™ll tell you if it is. I donā€™t use flash at all now because of its association with Grinch but I now just use washing up liquid to clean my bathroom - makes everything sparkle!
Ah ok thank you! I use the flash double strength on everything from Floors to washing up and it lasts me ages so itā€™s the one main staple in my house and then bleach for the toilets when needed but not often. I canā€™t understand the need to use so many different products. If people are cleaning so much why do they need so many? Hot water soapy water And elbow grease should work on most things hey

Reactions: 5
My tree is my most favourite thing. Iā€™ve collected bauables since I was 22 and bought my first real tree in a bucket from B and Q lol. However I donā€™t really do other decorations. My tree is the focus. Do you mean the trees are ā€˜busyā€™ and then lots of other decs or just people put too much effort into it? I would never pay someone to bring one and stage it at my house. Hubs and I had a convo about this last night and he agreed itā€™s our favourite tradition and to see all our baubles every year shows how far weā€™ve come since we were 22 and only had 6 small ones.
Yes people seem to have gone stupid like itā€™s a competition of who can fit the most balls on the tree and have the most extravagant tree and then itā€™s making people feel like crap when they donā€™t have a tree that looks like that one that shouldnā€™t be the case

• Sad
Reactions: 7
More fool you tbh, I donā€™t get why anyone sends her anything. Itā€™s obvious she wonā€™t do a should out unless sheā€™s getting paid or wants more free things from those people. And still itā€™s happening on the daily people sending her stuff hoping for a little mention. Needs to stop sheā€™s got more than enough stuff
Yeah that's really reaching. I felt like that person had never followed her and just watched a few stories because shes more 80% gifts or ads and will literally show anything. Like scrub daddy, she never uses them but does ads. Also one of the replies on Twitter mention that if loft ladder hasn't got the sales then its not effective at all.
Because scrub daddy is the biggest pile of tit every to hit the shelves. Yes I have bought TWO when in my Hinch craze.... 1 was chucked in the bin after it shredded the other is still in its packet because for the price you pay it literally has NO purpose.

I find that really weird too- that a 9 year old would love a cleaning account? They should be playing and just being 9, not idolising a cleaning account on Instagram?
Clearly the mum who wanted it. Using her child as a reason to get it. I see so many baggy mums on insta using their kids to get noticed by the bigger accounts. Sickening šŸ¤¢ should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 7
Mr Hunch. You're on a career break, so surely you can make time to reply to the comments on your post(s) It's rude, people are taking the time to comment, you should take the time to acknowledge them. Whether I agree with their comments is irrelevant. I detest the fact you and your wife on the whole ignore the very people keeping you in your current lifestyle. You're no-one special mate...press the bloody like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.