Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories & she’s using that bloody sph2onge again to do her cooker top & let me tell you... The only reason she stood back is probably cos it was streaky AF! As when I first bought that sponge I could never ever get a smear free finish!

Oh. Now I have to go and look. All that sponge is a magic sponge? But branded??

Reactions: 1
Oh. Now I have to go and look. All that sponge is a magic sponge? But branded??
Sorry! 😂

I haven’t ever used a magic sponge so I can’t compare but the sph2onge is basically just a super absorbent sponge. If you spilt a glass of water it’d suck it up if you wiped over the spill slow enough.

Reactions: 3
I am quite fond of my sph2onge, it's a shame they've jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 4
I am quite fond of my sph2onge, it's a shame they've jumped on the bandwagon.
I couldn’t get on with it, left streaks on everything. I have heard mixed reviews from so many people. It is good for sucking spilt drinks though!! Haha.

Reactions: 2
Evening ladies, newbie here. I am pleased to have found a murky corner of the internet that shares my same sentiments about Mrs Hinch.

I started following her back in September after seeing Kate Dollybowbow mention her on her YT channel. At that point she had just been on This Morning. I did notice at the time she looked different on TV to her stories, but soon got sucked in. She did give me a new interest and motivation to clean. My mum has been using Zoflora for about 20 years, and me for 10.

It was charming at first (Minkeh, pinkeh, narnia) but as she has gained momentum, I can see that she is a walking, talking advert. As an aspiring minimalist, and as someone who has addictive tendencies to shopping, seeing her buy and buy and buy tat she doesn't need makes me feel really uneasy. But I carried on watching the stories with morbid curiosity. I find the herd mentality fascinating, and look at the pages of people she shouts out and gawp at their carbon copy homes.

A few things have set off my spidey senses;
  • I thought she may have some kind of mental illness due to how repetitive her stores were - how many times did she clean her sink to that effing Drake song? But now I am inclined to think it's more lack of imagination
  • How can she get off on so many cocktails of strong smells ("the smewll guys!", did she used to sniff solvents when younger?
  • I have noticed Mr Hinch calling the viewers "shoppers" and saw her admonish him when he first did it
  • I noticed her hinting that she would like a new TV bench and that she hasn't sorted out a baby bag yet
  • She is really hamming up the "dorgeous boy and hansome mans" since her followers pointed it out to her, she needs as much as she can to fabricate a personality
  • There was also a weird moment when she was sent the new Zoflora fragrance to review and was accidentally on purpose showing the login details to go on and vote for the new fragrance to be developed... did anyone see that?
Today I went out to get a bluebell woods zoflora, and every where I went it had been cleaned out. Who needs to own that many flavours? If you dilute it properly, a bottle lasts quite a long time.

I joined last night and have read a few threads, they are moving at speed and it's sadly vindicating to see the evidence put forward for what she is really like. It's sad that so many vulnerable people have been sucked in.

Great news about the Guardian article, to the poster putting that together, I am rooting for that, but also the schadenfreude part of me wants to keep watching to see what happens when the baby arrives.

I've gone on for ages, but really needed to get that off my chest, lol.
Good evening to you all!
Hello and welcome. You have indeed found the right place. 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch wrote that nasty tweets on her Twitter before she got insta famous (well, in certain circles anyway)

When someone found them and posted them here, she deleted the whole twitter account!

Fortunately, our super sleuths had already taken screen caps..

This is why I kinda believed she had demanded these threads be removed! She has a lot to hide!

If you go back thru the threads, you won't believe the things we have outed her for.

She is so completely fake! And all the evidence is on there. Shocking really.

This is why she calls us trolls and bullies! Because we speak the truth. It's why she blocks us. She hates us with a passion. One day she will realise, all we did was reveal her truth.. if she didn't put it out there, if she didn't try to hide who she really is, we would have nothing to go on and I'd still be a fan. She's been doing a mass clean up / cover up for months now. It's why she visits here, to find out what we have unearthed and in days she hurriedly deletes it / makes it private.

Like her linked in, all the new ppl saw it only on Wednesday. Now for some of us at least we can't see it as it's been made private.

I think the reason one of the members couldn't find me the skills list is because she made that bit completely hidden or deleted it, I saw someone talk about that now I come to think about it :unsure:
I’m stunned by it all. Im trying to work out how to go back through the previous previous threads 🙈
I’ve unfollowed her. Once you read the Info on here, her stories seem so condescending. For example last week when she wanted to go out ahopping, but said she didn’t have any friends to go with 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her stories & she’s using that bloody sph2onge again to do her cooker top & let me tell you... The only reason she stood back is probably cos it was streaky AF! As when I first bought that sponge I could never ever get a smear free finish!
She's cleaning her cooker top? Did the fake flowers make it dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only discovered Tattle today after it was mentioned on Mumsnet. I have read through all of the Mrs Hinch threads and I can’t quite believe how manipulative and tactical the whole “Hinch Brand” is 😱 I figured out for myself a long time ago it was just a money making scheme with the constant advertising (although a lot of it wasn’t declared). But what’s really bothered me is the fact that she isn’t just some innocent ditzy hairdresser like she makes out, but she was a ruthless team leader saleswoman for several years and therefore knows exactly what she’s doing and treating her “hinchers” like complete mugs! I hope she gets in serious trouble with the ASA and that her die hard fans realise what a manipulative sneaky witch she has been for so long 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everything being grey gives me anxiety! I can't stand it.

True that, that's what I do, I will never give her a follow. but what I mean is if I follow the instagram that's outing mrs hinch, she will scroll through ppl following that page and ban them. She did it before when someone opened a similar page from this forum. I wasn't following Mrs Hinch, just looking from a distance, she still banned me just because she didn't like the insta I was following :ROFLMAO: Why does she even care unless she has some big things to hide?! She even had that page deleted. Her actions are very damning. She tried to silence Twinkle twit from mentioning us, going out of her way to do so.. etc etc!
Hinchy and her accountsssss are blocked from that Insta
unfollowed. Oye

Reactions: 1
im really starting to off LMM now shes so far up sophies backside. shame really used to enjoy her insta but shes another that hardly puts #gift or #ad

Reactions: 11
I’m stunned by it all. Im trying to work out how to go back through the previous previous threads 🙈
I’ve unfollowed her. Once you read the Info on here, her stories seem so condescending. For example last week when she wanted to go out ahopping, but said she didn’t have any friends to go with 🙄
I was stunned by it all too once my rose tinted glasses were whipped off. Just as I was coming to terms she is basically another Zoella (remember the 50 pound advent calendar debacle, full of pound shop tat and 16 ads on average per day per vlog!) she signed up with Gleam, Zoella's management too.

I posted all the threads here today, it's only a few pages back I think.

It will make for good reading! So much is revealed about her, that she wants to hush up.

That's another reason I don't like her, she is condescending, she also makes fly away comments that reveal so much, such as she's reached 1 million pounds (this was last year, she hinted at it when cleaning her cooker) and also that she takes the mick out of her fans calling them her 'shoppers' etc which Jamie repeats and she tells him off, there's lots of things she just takes the mickey basically. She assumes everyone is really stupid. she knows her fans are really blind, so it's a game she likes to play to infuriate us, knowing it all goes right over the heads of her hinchers, which it does!

She knows even if people show her fans black and white evidence about her, they will still refuse to believe it. Crazy how much she's brainwashing them. She drills into them every day that they and she are friends, real friends, that she can't live without them, that they cheer her up and make her day, she steals other people's encouraging quotes and posts them as her own to make them believe she's backing them too, she encourages OTT fawning by showing the more extreme ones on her insta stories, to encourage more in the hopes they get shown too (and get a ton of followers and validation) the whole thing stinks. She even reposted a woman saying Mrs Hinch means more to her than any of her real friends.

This is the attitude she encourages, complete, blind adoration above all else. So they can't live without her. And she backs it up with tons of stories every day so they keep hooked. That's a sales ploy, she adds so many stories they become tiny dots! She wants you to become obsessed with her, so you'll do anything to please her inc buying all her crap she shills every day just to be like her.

But, the real her is money obsessed. On her private instagram she wrote a message and wrote #MoneyMoneyMoney she also said you're not ugly you're just not rich. Who she really is seeps out from her past if u dig deep enough.

And she blocks fans that ask her for help as they are struggling and have anxiety. What a nice woman.

She's a money making machine who doesn't give a crap about her 'beloved hinchers' as she likes to say often, 'we're on this crazy journey together!' No, she's taking all your money, taking advantage, and she silences anyone who notices and dares speak up. She turns her hinch army on anyone with a voice. That's why she coined the phrase Hinch Army to start with! She wrote it on her cooker in a ton of cif after a spat with another instagrammer who complained about her and basically told them to go there and hound the tit out of her in not so many words!

She's manipulative and a con artist who will say and do anything to make thousands a month. And she is doing.

Don't forget she also got into trouble with the hinchers for stealing a blanket from an airline and she had her book launch in a few hours so she told them all she had an anxiety attack for the first time in 2 years and got them all on side again, making her book #1.

Twice.

She also has a penchant for exotic holidays such as the Seychelles every year, and yet, she went to the maldives and had to say so as she disappeared on her honeymoon, and she acted as though she had never had a holiday like it before! She said i dont get to go on holiday like this! pinch me my Hinchers! You too can have this if you believe enough Hinchers! What a load of rubbish. She also stays in nice hotels all the time but when she was gifted a trip for valentines day she acted as if it was the first time away in a nice hotel. She has pics of her on her private instagram in lux hotels!!!!

I just... if ppl can't see thru it.. but more and more ppl are and that is so refreshing and like a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.