Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for creating the new thread, there's been a few reports about it going offtopic.

Let's keep this one on Mrs Hinch :)

Reactions: 13
Let's keep this thread for Hinch. There is a different thread for other 'cleaning' accounts :)
I have never seen her insta in my life. Only looked because she was mentioned by others repeatedly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
To be fair, the moaning mum thread has been taken down so whatever she’s on about must work 🤷‍♀️

New thread : https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...tion-thats-the-way-you-spell-new-mansion.848/
I have to disagree. I haven’t seen anything posted by Daz or sister pledge that’s bitchy? Even when they started promoting cruelty free products, they also added that people shouldn’t make others feel bad if they chose to continue to use non cruelty free.

I have a lot of respect for these ladies. They work hard and I’ve had notning but pleasant and positive Interactions with sister pledge.

Maybe you’ve seen something I haven’t?
they are no different to hinch they are all on the swipe up, and yes they are bitchy I have seen it myself, I don’t know how it’s ok to slate hinch for what she is doing, but say these are lovely when they are doing exactly the same, ok they are small fry when it comes to numbers, but they are no better, everything they do is for the swipe ups, if you are slagging one off don’t be hypocritical and say these are great people when they are obvs not

Reactions: 4
So, Mrs H reckons her dream job is working with animals, isn't that lovely. Has no problem with glueing harvested mink fur to her eyelids or encouraging 2 million followers to contribute to destroying aquatic ecosystems.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where do we think this Hinch thing will end? Will she slowly fade back into obscurity? Or become a z lister on reality TV?

Reactions: 9
So, Mrs H reckons her dream job is working with animals, isn't that lovely. Has no problem with glueing harvested mink fur to her eyelids or encouraging 2 million followers to contribute to destroying aquatic ecosystems.
Also happy to use products TESTED on animals!
Animal lover my ass.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Good god, that q&a was so fake and full of ad after ad.

She is so cringe worthy.

She advertised her book, comic relief, ava may melts, a bunch of other things you can buy, she's even advertising and linking to her pink fleece with no #AD and lying saying she bought it.

How is she getting away with this day in and day out!

No way did her hinchers write those q's. Rubbing her own ego. I'd put money she was on jamie's phone with her other hand putting in the q's so she could do a bunch of ads.

Can't even drive home without Ca ching!

Absolute joker. Tell this to the ppl who asked u for help and said they had anxiety and you BLOCKED them Mrs Hinch!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.