Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks absolute balls! There is no way she'd go in to people's houses and clean their homes unless it was for tv where she'd earn a fortune to do it. She might possibly open a cleaning agency and employ cleaners to go in to people's houses and clean, she'd probably pay them the basic minimum wage whilst she sits back and does nothing thinking they should be grateful that they are working for her but it's fine because at the end of each day she will have them return to the agency so she can give them all a big hug.
MrsCruntHomecleanezzzzzz cleanzzzz services- franchise available. #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never had 3 midwives in with me, I’ve had a midwife & a student but that’s it & perhaps a HCA bobbing in & out & a doctor too, she is full of tit!
I had two midwives with me throughout the entire labour, but I'm extra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was hoping someone would pick the day she did "the worm" when SS was over in her garden. Would love to see that again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not trying to body shame but that clip of her running to the house, she looked a lot fuller and could barely run

Reactions: 13
Not trying to body shame but that clip of her running to the house, she looked a lot fuller and could barely run
Her ass wasnt quite so sculpted as it is in the padded leggings. Or has she just taken her nappy off to air her lady parts while shes out in the fresh air 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is everything SHE? Don’t men clean? Oh hang on bff Mario does!
It pees me off that I’ve spent 50 odd years trying to get equality for women and be an equal and then it’s all about women cleaning. Get into the 21st century love and stop stereotyping women. It’s fucked me right off with that reel this morning
100% this. Let’s stop peddling the narrative that cleaning is women’s work. If women enjoy doing it, fair enough but it’s NOT only our job and it leads to women trying to juggle their career with cleaning the house and being primary caregiver while their partners are able to focus on their job and leave the heavy lifting to their wives.

I feel like a broken record telling my teenage sons to clear up after themselves but it’s important that they pull their weight when they have a partner. I won’t get onto the impact of filtering and unrealistic body ideals on the wellbeing of teenage girls or this will turn into a full TED talk rant but she is not a good role model for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thought she ticked off April’s “challenge” that she’d put all her Easter decorations away???? Pretty sure that’s an Easter basket there Hinch??
Hmmm another pre record methinks???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another borrrrrrrrrrring rinse and repeat "cleaning is my therapy" reel 🥱🥱🥱
Any excuse to show off footage of herself with her fake, ratty hair swishing about and her regular uniform of *black leggings *black top *bum pads *filter 🙄🙄🙄
Cue the ficko hunzzzzz with their arselicking comments 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So that flash dust magnet is just a fancy wet wipe on a stick that you use once and then throw away? More bloody landfill when a damp washable cloth would work just as well. But who needs to save the planet when you've got money to be made, eh, Soph??

Reactions: 36
Who the duck does she think she is pleading pretend poverty with her "only £11 in my bank" after buying a 300k new build property? She hasn't got a clue!

Argghhh she's absolutely boiled my piss with this latest story, and shock horror, it's been picked up by the gutter press. I notice Stacey Solomon reeled off a similar story. They cos-play as poor people to gain sympathy and attention, why does no one call this tit out??

Reactions: 33
I have done dusting that way with the pledge duster for years, but I wash it after and reuse it….
also, that bloke is such a pervert, does she think it’s funny he’s so suggestive all the time? It’s gross.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.