Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As good as it for her sister to take them out to an activity
WHY can’t she go as well?
WHY can’t she make cake’s at home with them?
WHY can’t she duck off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I feckin hate lazy parents who always make out their kids miss out on sports or activities because they are at this and that appointment- ffs prioritise he isn’t going to die of autism (boredom maybe but not autism) and pick an activity that fits with therapy, it’s not rocket science you plank. One of my kids was sen with speech delay, the other autistic - we did homework’s in the car, we ate in the car, got changed for different activities in the car because they were never going to miss out on activities with friends - that’s far more valuable than sitting in endless speech therapy (imo) - both kids at university doing brilliantly! The best thing you can do is put that diagnosis to the back of her head (there should be plenty of room)
surely most appointments would be 9-5 Mon-Fri and most kids clubs are in the evening after school or weekends, like you say lazy parenting!!

Reactions: 12
The cake thing was £20 per kid. Granted you got access to soft play too but blimey. A bit steep. Me thinks it was not An Ad, Ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah boys have been with the paid nanny today 🤣🤣
The boys loved it because their mummy wasn’t there filming it and controlling it - they were allowed to actually decorate a cake for once. But why doesn’t Sophie ever take them to social events like this? Does she think filming dusting is a priority over having fun with her kids? She never takes them anywhere by herself. I think Abi was there too helping. Maybe Freda was at home babysitting little Sophie

Reactions: 38
it baffles me why every influencer has to share their 'birth story' these days. We get it, you had a kid, we don't need to hear every grisly or 'moving' detail thanks. Much like the kid itself, yours is really only interesting to you. Let's just agree, it popped out, there it is, let's be done with it :rolleyes:
agree!! no one really wants to hear another womans birth story and I definitely don't want to hear hers where most of it she has made up

Reactions: 26
Am I missing something or did she end up wiping most of the surfaces with a filthy duster? Yuck, she must have done more dust spreading than picking it up.

Reactions: 29
Can't say I've seen any flies about yet. But that's disgusting she tried to dust them off mate you need a wipe 🤣
Also- see how the garden doesn’t look quite so much like a field when you’ve a normal camera lens on it and not always wide/zooming??!! 😏😏

Reactions: 15
The boys loved it because their mummy wasn’t there filming it and controlling it - they were allowed to actually decorate a cake for once. But why doesn’t Sophie ever take them to social events like this? Does she think filming dusting is a priority over having fun with her kids? She never takes them anywhere by herself. I think Abi was there too helping. Maybe Freda was at home babysitting little Sophie
Don't be such a troll she so anxious and so famous she just can't do it herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she never take her own kids out to do activities? The older they’re getting and the longer this is going on the weirder it seems that she’s never, ever on her own with them.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.