Mrs Hinch #692 Content drier than Freda’s fuff, has to come on tattle for inspo & stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s addressed her slippers in the comments 🙄

also she’s replied back to Mario but not SS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The comments are 🙈 ‘Hinch road trip’ ‘You’ll have to do tour in it’ These people walk amongst us 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she acting surprised about the truck when I swear I saw that truck on her stories a few weeks back. Think it was when she opened the suitcase? I remember wondering whether HB would allow her to do that without permission. Lies lies lies.

Also, the caption on her post is a blatant dig at the other influences like SS and Greedy, making out the reason she hasn't got a tv show or jewelry range or tons of other work is because she wanted to be different and not follow them. She has topped them all with half her surname on ONE lorry ffs!!! 😂😂 pull the other one slop!!

edited to add the photo. Posted 5th march I believe. So why so shocked slop?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
A Home Bargains lorry with 'Hinch' on the side?
Is that it? 🤔
Even by her low standards, this is exceptionally lame.

Reactions: 32
I'm a tit sleeper, so may as well do a new thread. This one is on day 9, which is about average these days!
---
New Thread schweet'arrts! 🚚 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes given me 2nd hand embarrassment over the years but THAT is something else 🤣🤣🤣

1. It's home bargins not harrods
2. You made staff wait outside for 2 hours while you were in there your not a celebrity.
3. Why the hell are you wearing slippers you chav
4. Vacay vibes smells rotten pass it on
Pretty sure her slippers are ugg shoes cause she's so relatable right

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.