Mrs Hinch #692 Content drier than Freda’s fuff, has to come on tattle for inspo & stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I actually did see it on the A12 a week or so ago. I’ll go wash my eyes out now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't worry Sloaph, "she" is probably parked in an overnight truck stop off the M1 right now, getting "her" tyres pissed on by a 25 stone, sweaty arsed truck driver!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMG_1120.png

Oh do duck off you immature grifting arsenal hole IT DOESN’T NEED A FECKING NAME 🙄🙄🙄

I dread to think what the hunzz will come up with, but like most things probably Flip and Flop 🙄😂

ETA: OOOOOH just had a thought…… how about Sheila 😂 IYKYK 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She really thought she was on the front of the Titanic, stood on that pavement barrier didn't she? Look what happened to that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m currently enjoying my yearly “vacay” so have barely noticed her all week.

I don’t get the HGV thing. Like that probably cost the company max £1000 to do. But why bother on just one vehicle?

I’m betting the only way she would agree to open the store was if there were no staff/customers there. A bit like rumours of A list celebs who get minions fired for looking at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't worry Sloaph, "she" is probably parked in an overnight truck stop off the M1 right now, getting "her" tyres pissed on by a 25 stone, sweaty arsed truck driver!
If it comes anywhere near Maldonia it will have its tyres pisssshed on by a non-25 stone, non-sweaty arsed squatting nusty hen 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How about CuntyMcCuntface?

Her fist pumping like a 9 year old who heard his parents say they’re ordering pizza for dinner 😬😩

I’m in the palliative cringe care unit if anyone needs me 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So that’s where her home range is going to be then?
Makes you wonder what took them so long, if they're finally doing a home range for her🤔 this should have happened years ago and instead of the tesco collection but Hinch didn't keep it real, she dreamt too big and it never worked out.
She's obviously trying to go back in time, bet she's had to beg them for a collab.

Reactions: 17
She really thought she was on the front of the Titanic, stood on that pavement barrier didn't she? Look what happened to that.....
OMG, that’s really made me cackle out loud into my barfffroom blanket 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My face the entire time….im truly embarrassed for her. Love, you’ve literally got part of your insta handle on a bleeding lorry and a few cleaning products but you’re acting like somehow you’ve really made it to the higher echelons of success and general boss babe icon status….you haven’t, please take a seat or better yet, duck off in to oblivion because there is clearly no where else to go from here.
1712263925031.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think I actually did see it on the A12 a week or so ago. I’ll go wash my eyes out now.
I wish you‘d got an in the wild pic of it….Sopha would have hated not seeing it first! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinch on a truck or Staceys big bucks.
Who`s winning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If range ends up in HB, it's going to be even worse quality than her Tesco range. No one will be buying. HB won't have the selling potential or the buying power of the big 4 supermarkets, personally I go to HB maybe once every 6-8 weeks whereas I visit a supermarket every week. I would never buy clothing from there, nor cookware which I tend to buy from Procook as its great quality. What else is there? Mugs and cheap crap. I only ever go in there for toilet rolls, toothpaste, and shampoo.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.