Mrs Hinch #692 Content drier than Freda’s fuff, has to come on tattle for inspo & stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After my awful day today Tattle has really cheered me up.

Shall we have a prize for the first Tattler to spot the lorry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Literally posting this from the grave....because that lorry has me dead.

Is that 2024 goals for her? Side of a bleeping lorry that no one is going to have a clue what the duck it means.

It's nearly as sad as when a tattler found greedy guts' ( missgreedyshome) face on the back of a dog wash van on the road 🤣🤣 god these insta twats really are embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Family chav will be off on holiday by the weekend.
Hanging on to those bars by her flippers, I was secretly hoping she would topple backwards! 😈 💥
🔊 💃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Firstly what’s ‘goosies’?

Secondly HB isn’t exactly high end does she really think she’s made it now?
Goosebumps. We almost exclusively call them goosies in the Barack household, so excuse me while I go hide in shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From being the office bike (how she met Jaym), to her name (temporarily for AD purposes) on the side of a lorry. How proud she must be of her career trajectory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Goosebumps. We almost exclusively call them goosies in the Barack household, so excuse me while I go hide in shame.
I’m so sorry, I’ve near heard goosebumps called goosies before xxx

To be honessssscht I thought it was a hunzz/Hinch made up word like “Handssssomesssh” (I’ve covered myself in spit now as I said that last word out loud after typing it)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.