Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the 11 Pro and this is how it looks for me.
iPhone 8 Plus for me and this is what it shows.

I think it’s partly so the gifted will be hidden from certain phones and screens but she can’t be pulled up for it at the same time because on some screens it is visible.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god it’s finally clicked who Jamie reminds me of with his weird outfit ensembles. Has anyone watched the TV show Power?! He’s Tommy 😂😂
Well it's certainly not Tom bleedin Hardy .. what an insult to Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soph, let's sort it out, Acknowledge your supporters, spend time reading their dms, and atleast press on to send a like. Stop with the very! (Encouraging by now pay later, never acceptable) Remove the filters, you do not need them, go back to cleaning ( even if it means we see that bloody sink) Don't do a bazillion swipes ups a day! You're in a position of privilege, use it to do good things, selfless thing's. Put boundaries in place for Henry it's kind not cruel and more over it necessary and of vital importance. Pay for thing's or donate the thing's you receive with the sender's blessing or decline them politely. Auction of the contents of your lock up, give the proceeds to charity. Be far more environmentally aware. Just doing a 30 woshhh, doesn't cut it!. Put the packet mixes in the bin, you both have an entire day to make dinner. Stop buying baskets, you emphatically do not need them. Realise you're in the minority where finances are concerned and be way more aware of the majorities position. Stop insulting people's intelligence daily. Enjoy your true, real friendships, not your manufactured ones. Understand most people do what you do in a day whilst juggling full time or part time work with other kids, and they don't have the luxury ( or not) of their partners fulltime help. Stop suggesting your " hinchers" are in it with you, there not! Stop begging start pledging. If you must sell lounge wear..make it available to larger ladies..cos XL is not a 14! Tell the truth more and stop showing a edited version of life, it makes ppl feel inferior! Sit at your bloody dining table, some people haven't the space or money for one! Henry is not Ronnies brother.. Understand the term troll, people who disagree or see through the bull aren't trolls. Please, step back out of this selfmade limelight and be in the real world, life and time are fleeting! Remember give to the needy and stop being greedy...not sure that's everything? But it's a start.
I really hope she reads all this. This is brilliant advice she should take on! I find it sad she uses filters, she doesn’t need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Biodegradable wipes are greenwashing at its best. If you throw them in your normal rubbish bin they end up in landfill anyway where conditions are wrong for them to degrade. They are no better than standard wipes if you chuck them in a bin liner after using
Don’t forget to do your washing on 30 though guyzzzzzzzzz

I know its a Charity but I think it bleeping ironic that Hinch’s jumper say’s Safe, she’s totally oblivious to her own son’s safety around Henry.
And she sits outside people’s houses. SO SAFE

Reactions: 9
I think she’s only being brave now and not using the butterfly filter because the 11 Pro Camera has various lights and settings which enhance pictures, it even makes an old bugger like me look semi respectable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘If you’re putting something off then buy yourself something to help!’

Well now that you mention it Soph, I’ve been putting off doing my weekly food shop as I’m worried I won’t have enough money in my account to cover it. I’m just getting bits and bobs here and there. Do you have a swipe up to help me with this?!

Reactions: 27
I
Not sure if someone’s commented this before.. but mr hinch reminds me so much of that guy who was in Corrie in the Bethany storyline. He’s also on the Lidl advert! 🤪🤪🤪
My partner thinks I’m nuts as I’m giggling at my phone right now 😭 love you guys!!

No!!! Tommy is cool and actually good looking-ish 😂
Deffo hasn’t got his looks or badass personality but some of the clothes and the boots 👀🤣

Reactions: 3
Just taking a side road here. Today was one of my worst nightmares i.e I have to meet with my brother ..otherwise known as my accountant...to deal with my tax. Yep 66 years old and I still do some work but I do it because i love it and do it as and when I want. Anyhow this year I have got all modern..well for a boring old fart anyway.. and have used my nephew to do social media for me. To my fecking amazement I can claim all sorts of shite as an expense. It then crossed my mind to ask about what if I paid for stuff that I then used in my social media construction or presence and sure enough yes fully tax deductible. So all that crap Saint Zoflora buys in H&M, Poundstretcher or indeed anywhere is tax deductible. So no she doesn't actually bear the cost of anything - so not at all the same as paying with her own money just like me or any other business we pay at the till and then claim it back as a business expense. For me we were hard pressed to find £500 this year but Saint Zophie and all those ebayers or hauls thousands. Bet you don't ever tell your hinchers that Sophie in the same way you never mention you are a registered company with a registered trademark.
Nature of her limited company is Artistic Creation, is that a new description of cleaning, buying tat or generally trying to bag free stuff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't like the woman, but she is NOT fat. I'm a size 6-8 and there's no way she's more than a 10.

Reactions: 8
I a “celebrity” have a fridge full of mars bars. But me and my “celebrity” friends want you, yes you, to give the only mars bar in your fridge to charity.

And that is why I hate “celebrity” charity drives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This drag queen has the nerve to suggest people turn their washing machines down to 30 degrees with a little Earth emoji whilst she chucks a shitload of chemicals down a clean toilet into OUR water supply?! Is she right in the head????

Reactions: 19
This drag queen has the nerve to suggest people turn their washing machines down to 30 degrees with a little Earth emoji whilst she chucks a shitload of chemicals down a clean toilet into OUR water supply?! Is she right in the head????
of course she isn't...she is a bleeping moron and her followers are as bleeping dim as her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.