Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol someone on the Facebook page uploaded a video asking if people love hoarding cleaning products and nearly everyone said no. Hopefully her zombies are waking up!!

Reactions: 8
Hmm, so they are into cooking soup&casserole, needing veg storage and moving away from cleaning into a home/interior/lifestyle account. Is Jamie the next Jamie Oliver.. will we be seeing them on James Martin Saturday kitchen ( I feckin hope not, love that show) or will it be sunday brunch promoting her books?
What is this collab she is doing with Stacey?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I got so annoyed with the Child’s Farm freebies I messaged them and this was the reply I got View attachment 57977
Well I won’t ever use them or go there!!
It’s that what charity is, maybe Hinch should ask places to donate in her name instead of giving her free stuff!! I won’t use any products that gift to her. Guess I lose some weight then, maybe I’ll be able to fit into one of her nasty lounge sets 🤣

Reactions: 4
Hmm, so they are into cooking soup&casserole, needing veg storage and moving away from cleaning into a home/interior/lifestyle account. Is Jamie the next Jamie Oliver.. will we be seeing them on James Martin Saturday kitchen ( I feckin hope not, love that show) or will it be sunday brunch promoting her books?
Can you just imagine? They need Gordon Ramsey there at the same time. He'd make mincemeat of them. Possibly literally in his case! 👨‍🍳

Reactions: 2
"What did you do last night? "
"Oh it was a big night for me. I organised my vegetables".
[/QUOTE Still better than sitting in your car in front of other peoples houses lurking and wondering if they know who you are
Lol someone on the Facebook page uploaded a video asking if people love hoarding cleaning products and nearly everyone said no. Hopefully her zombies are waking up!! Don't think so. to them 50 bottles of zoflora and10 bottles of elbow grease isn't considered hoarding

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When she’s talking about these small little houses google new homes Maldon. First thing that comes up is a new Taylor wimpey estate where houses are round £500,000 🙄View attachment 57867
I’m still catching up but with reference to last night’s stories she said she’d driven in to a new estate being built... in her ‘village’ presumably.

Someone applied for planning permission in my village to build a bungalow in their garden. It was rejected. Then permission to build eight new houses on a field went in, the Parish Councillor hand delivered a petition against it to every house in the village. Planning was rejected. Because it’s a VILLAGE that can’t sustain new homes, not a growing sprawling town with new builds and a Poundstretcher.

My eldest told me that even me following her and watching her stories without ever swiping up or liking anything warns her coin. Is this true? If so I’m on a mission to get myself blocked.

Reactions: 6
I got so annoyed with the Child’s Farm freebies I messaged them and this was the reply I got View attachment 57977
The trouble with these big companies is they dont want to work with Hinch as they like her but because of her large following, its all about sales and making money for the company regardless of whom is promoting /being gifted their products. Very sad really.

Reactions: 5
Who thinks she put her frying pan in the dishwasher? She’ll be needing a new #gifted one soon!

Reactions: 7
Just the way she pronounced the "s" in "capsule" (many times) made me want to cry. We've got a wannabe Sean Connery over here guyysssss
I wish she'd stop putting H's where there are none. "Poundshtretcher, Jhamie, fhloors, Rhonnie". Don't even get me started on "Chloffs", you know, those things she uses for cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still catching up but with reference to last night’s stories she said she’d driven in to a new estate being built... in her ‘village’ presumably.

Someone applied for planning permission in my village to build a bungalow in their garden. It was rejected. Then permission to build eight new houses on a field went in, the Parish Councillor hand delivered a petition against it to every house in the village. Planning was rejected. Because it’s a VILLAGE that can’t sustain new homes, not a growing sprawling town with new builds and a Poundstretcher.

My eldest told me that even me following her and watching her stories without ever swiping up or liking anything warns her coin. Is this true? If so I’m on a mission to get myself blocked.
I've downloaded Gramster and watch her on there, it's anonymous and the views don't count towards her engagement figures 👍

Reactions: 14
I got the same response but a bit more detailed.
I pointed out to them that Hinch herself does not even follow them (ChildsFarm) so she accepts gifts and doesn't even follow the company?
From what they said to me i do not think they are going to gift her anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.