Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck?? She's wound me up for a while now but her latest story? Really? Parked outside some random new build wondering if they follow her account? No soph, the people you're stalking are probably dreading going to work tomorrow, you know, the thing you have to do to make money to pay for things, oh wait no you don't. They might be wondering how the hell they're going to pay their bills or how they're going to be able to afford Christmas this year, but no you just sit there in your nice little car wondering whether they're following your account whether they're one of the poor sods out there lining your pocket.

Reactions: 47
Did she remove it ? I went to get more wine- she’s really annoying me tonight I’m gonna end up blocked
Same, I've had way too much wine tonight keep me away from insta because she's just one crappy story away from getting my full wrath

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little car... I wish I had a little Range.. Meh at least I have a dog that won't bite my fingers off...

She must be on something tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be a bit late on the scene here....why is there a breakfast bar in the garage ??? what is going on with the wardrobe of stuff !!! Who on earth has time for all that... my cleaning stuff is in a cupboard under the sink.. when I’m running low I go to the supermarket and buy more ..is that not the norm ??? Does everyone have wardrobes full of cif... my wardrobe has clothes inside....am I doing it wrong ??? 😂😂😂 f

• Haha
Reactions: 39
See if she was my neighbour I would be looking to move - but after I sold my property for 3x as much to some stupid Hincher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you go to a showhome to look around just for the sake of it if you have no intentions of maybe moving house 🤔 Wonder how long it will be until she moves to a bigger house as if she has more children she won't want to give up the spare room or Henrys room 🙈

Reactions: 11
I might be a bit late on the scene here....why is there a breakfast bar in the garage ??? what is going on with the wardrobe of stuff !!! Who on earth has time for all that... my cleaning stuff is in a cupboard under the sink.. when I’m running low I go to the supermarket and buy more ..is that not the norm ??? Does everyone have wardrobes full of cif... my wardrobe has clothes inside....am I doing it wrong ??? 😂😂😂 f
Oh no, didn't you know you had to have a whole wardrobe of cleaning products? You've been doing it wrong this whole time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jamie and me saved up for so long...been together for 5 minutes-you sure Soph?
There's people on here that can only dream of getting on the housing ladder. If you said it was raining, I'd go outside to check.

Reactions: 25
I had a thought about Henry's room, if you go to his Instagram account there's not one pic of his bedroom. Could it be its all just for show and he actually sleeps in a dog bed?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think Tattle has saved her arse-I'm pretty sure she has a Tadah! List just for us?
She addresses everything to save face and then she fucks up like tonight 🤣

Reactions: 13
WTF? If she did that round here she would be on the neighbourhood facebook page as a suspicious person!

Absolute fruitloop!

Reactions: 23
I Don’t understand why her friends or family aren’t stepping in to save her - it’s clear she’s taking this whole thing far too far.
Tonight’s ramblings are those of a crazy women - no, no one does this on a Saturday night.
Some thoughts should stay as just that. A thought. You don’t need to broadcast your every strange movement.
A Range Rover is not a ‘little car’. Talk about being ungrateful.
The fact she has to keep reminding people that she is being noticed is embarrassing. No one cares.
The fact she might possibly be looking for another house is ludicrous yet shows she will forever be on to the next thing. Always unsatisfied yet needs to remind herself a million times a day how amazing her life is. Signs of someone who is so Utterly un for filled. You don’t need to convince us Sophie. You need to convince yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.