Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More tat.
At least £70.

Love iTT.

---
Is this a private group facebook post?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
More tat.
At least £70.

Love iTT.

---

Is this a private facebook post?
She buys the same stuff over and over again, wtf does she do with it all!!how many fridge organisers is that, where did the expensive John lewis ones go, and the tesco tat ones, more toothbrushes and tupperware for the babyfied boiiiiiizzzzz. Such a bleeping waste, its just pathetic

Reactions: 32
😬 the jet wash brush! RIP to the paint on the car…

Neither of these work-shy idiots know how to clean anything properly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be nice to have that kind of spare cash hanging around to spunk on plastic tit for your fridge and a load of airfreshners. bleeping prick 🤬

• Haha
Didn’t she just get rid of loads of barshketttsssss in her garage day with Mummaz?

Reactions: 16
Maybe she's gonna do a NO Spend February 😏
I'm sure the insuffable instahun Money Mum could give her some tips 🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣 the size large towel for Henry who is a medium dog type, she is trolling him and it still won’t fit, to be fair it is only just after Christmas 🤣
what exactly are all the fridge tubs for? Packs of plastic covered food that came in a pack originally???

As for the car seats if safety was her priority we wouldn’t know what they look like!
---
At least it’s good to see Jamie finally got a job even if it’s down the local car wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we will need to be very eagle eyed about that fridge clean for nails and dates on the food. There’s a reason she’s left it to the last. It’s likely the only one filmed in relative real time.

Having said this. I don’t actually care. She’s so insanely dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Zoph hun, the bicarb was all you had to buy and show, you could have shown ( go watch Nancy first ) all the ways to use it, including getting rid of odours 🙄. It would have been content instead of your usual cuntent

• Heart
Oh sophieeeeee you so quirky and funnayy…..of course sitting down to clean out your bleeping cupboard, with a bag of crisps makes you sooo funny!
i cleaned my pantr y cupboard this week and didn’t snack. Prob cause im just not quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She wolfs down those crisps doesn’t she. Such disordered eating. Sorry. I just can’t hold back anymore with her.

Reactions: 25
She never puts her head up or looks at Jamie when he’s filming her
Happy to do it for Chelsea White photography though. ..

She should think about her kids before filming their innocent little faces. If she doesn’t like her face being filmed then she absolutely shouldn’t be doing it to others, especially her two little boys who have no idea what she’s doing with their video footage and their photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact she sat herself on the floor, to shuv quavers in her mouth, pretending to look at a cupboard, and finds that hilarious just shows that she really is slow in the head.

She's shuvving crisp after crisp down her fat thrioat without chewing them. She really does infuriate me.
---
She wolfs down those crisps doesn’t she. Such disordered eating. Sorry. I just can’t hold back anymore with her.
Quavers too, low cal crisps, and cuppa soups. Typical 'diet' food.
Hopefully she gets help one day.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.