Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I hate this women supporting women bullcrap. Why should I support someone just because they’re the same sex as me? Blindly ignoring all the wrong doings just because they have a foofoo 😂? The trolling, the conning, the chemical reactions, the stupidity, the vapid shallowness and disgusting exploitation of others. No thanks. If a woman is genuinely suffering of course I will support them. Just as I will with a man. As PB said yesterday #womensupportingwhatsright
As for that tracksuit, a large is 10/12? Hinchy all over. She sees bigger people as not perfect in her perfect world. So therefore they don’t exist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone notice that when she’s replying to something from Tattle she’ll always use a 😉 emoji. For example she mentioned she still has Vera this morning as it was mentioned last night on here.
Winds me up she’s so cocky
I just saw that! Maybe we should stop giving her the satisfaction of having threads about her. But then she doesn’t read bad things about herself and she doesn’t care what we say

Reactions: 12
Just saw this one on insta 🙄
so shes a size 10 - 12 and 5ft 10 shes bought a large and that looks pretty tight on her and the legs fit her perfect 😂

Think a lot of the cult are in for a shock when there uniform arrives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry, guyzzzzzz. She’s put all our minds at rest, she still has Vera. But she doesn’t use it cos it doesn’t bring in the dolla dolla. My Vera is in the bleeping bin, load of plastic crap.

Reactions: 18
Has her contract with Shark ended now?

It’s just a tad confusing because if her shark #gifted mop was as good as she says, why does she need a #gifted Flash one? She says she loves the #gifted Flash one but she also said she loved the #gifted Shark mop. She’s very fickle.
Cos it's all about the freebies innit?
Doesnt matter if its excessive IG influencing is just about the free tit 🙄

Reactions: 5
AC31E120-25C4-4748-962A-EC1FCB28CF4C.png
What she means is don’t you dare be having a wa*k in that shower again cause I actually had to clean. Maybe I’ll get off my phone tonight and treat you

also notice we’ve not seen Ronnie on his brand spanking new colourful mat. Another bit of unused eBay tat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
For someone who doesn't read things about herself, she covers all the topics we bring up quite well

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For someone who doesn't read things about herself, she covers all the topics we bring up quite well
Noticed she’s on the pampers again. Mentioned that one earlier. Need to stop giving her ideas.
rather than tidying her nappy caddy maybe she should take her hansomes for a walk seeings as it’s a nice day and she’s so at one with nature

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t explain how much hard work goes into those nappies “if only you knew guyzzzzz”. Tell us then, you’re a brand ambassador ffs.... Do your job. Any idiot can rip a nappy open and feel how soft it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can’t explain how much hard work goes into those nappies “if only you knew guyzzzzz”. Tell us then, you’re a brand ambassador ffs.... Do your job. Any idiot can rip a nappy open and feel how soft it is...
She didn’t even know when she first ‘fell pregnant’ that there was a wetness indicator on nappies?? FFS why would you need to know at that stage?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Sophie has a personality disorder , a superiority complex , she is also allergic to criticism especially when it’s about her appearance not a great idea to put your face out there ? clearly she is obsessed with the superficial looking good being more valuable to her than being good, she clearly rates others by their looks so is it any wonder she is super sensitive to critics ? I don’t judge others by their looks or weight , I judge people only on their behaviour ie honesty, kindness , patience and tolerance so I don’t worry about being a bit fat , a lot grey and not particularly very pretty because I don’t think that is what is important anyone that judges me based on appearance is not someone I want to be friends with , people who witch and laugh at people who don’t fit their ideals are not people I want to know , Sophie’s Army are rude and mean they have torn other women to shreds and they call us Trolls, nasty hypocrites ! I don’t see much evidence of women supporting women just a brat pack protecting their Troll Queen 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s flogging pampers nappies now the dearest ones out there. Shame on you there is parents that can’t afford them you self absorbed woman making people feel inadequate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.