Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this news article. Apparently there is a petition going to have Tattle banned!
I think that petition has been around for a while. Can we start a petition to get social media influencers, swipe ups and affiliate links banned?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
So if the ingredients for the casserole are on the weekly list are they only having one cooked meal a week then? The rest of the nights I just see cheese or soup, eating at the mums or they're getting a takeaway? They're absolutely lazy, they're both home all day. Begged for new cutlery and got sent a boat load by viners and they don't even eat. Shes not even doing any proper cleaning anymore so I'd love to know what they actually do all day.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'm such a child...bk in the day when I didn't realise what a massive thundertwunt she was, I liked 2 whole posts of hers..I went bk and unliked them🙈 Yes I realise thats sad,
No I'm not proud, yes I'd do it again😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
"Be open to criticism and keep learning". Don't make me laugh Sophie you total hypocrite, you deliberately set your army off on anyone who dares to criticise you and class anyone with a differing opinion as a troll.

Grow up - you are almost 30, the spoilt little princess act got tired a very long time ago

Reactions: 44

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Showing the sertraline will have been premeditated. Soooo guyzzzz a few of you have messaged about my meds. Yes I take them for anxiety as I couldn’t deal with the trolling troll la la la la la la la 😫. It’s ok to take meds guyzzzz.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I was about to order from little squiges last night for my LO. I’m not now ffs! She’s even ruining clothes for me!!! That tracksuit is £30 odd pound to buy and she gets it for free!!
Since she had Ronnie, I am continually shocked at the price these baby boutique's charge for their clothes. I don't know how Mum's keep up these days. Even when my family and friend's have babies and I buy gifts etc. I just can't afford or justify spending it on these lovely, but overpriced items. Especially knowing it will probably only be worn a handful of times before its been outgrown. In Ronnie's case, he has so many outfits I'd be surprised if he wears things more than once.

So far Ronnie has been gifted £561.93 worth of clothes. That is only the items I have seen him in, that have been correctly labelled as gifted and obviously doesn't include any gifts I have missed from the days I have not watched Hinch's stories, of which there have been many. Again, that is just the value of clothing items - no toys, bedding, toiletries, nursery and/or general accessories. Ronnie is only 5 months old. I don't even spend this amount on my own wardrobe.

I know some people will think and say I have too much time on my hands to keep this list of gifted goods, but I just hope that one day, it will really be picked up on, and the absolute staggering amount (£36,044.98 so far - not including accurate pricing for the big ticket items such as flooring which I have always rounded down) highlighted to all those that think it's just little old Soph, learning as she goes, ever so helpful with the swipe ups, not earning much from this Instagram malarky!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

via iPhone safari?

Just seen them comments from whoever it was saying we are jealous.
How can you be jealous of something and someone who isn’t real? I am however jealous of “Susan” across the road cause she goes to Pilates and lunch dates every other day and has tits that don’t sag to the ground and a nice peaky bottom 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Snoozeswitch

So let me get this right.

She’s flogged her loungewear to her “army” but she’s in M&S fingering the PJs? Why haven’t we seen her modelling her own merch?

Reactions: 42

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Has anyone checked if Hinch is ok?

Children in Need has been going for 80 minutes now and she’s not done any pics of her on the sofa, clutching Ronnie, sobbing into her grey blanket, weeping that as she’s a Mum she gets it now.
Come on Soph, put down the Chinese and make this all about you as well! It’s what you do best.

• Haha
  • Heart

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
I find it hypocritical that someone who encourages millions of people to online shop through eBayers can go into a shop that’s closing down, losing hundreds of jobs and say how sad it is. Surely online shopping for “bargs” is what has killed the high street...

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Think I’ve sussed what her and Solomander are up to - human cloning!!

They are going to take DNA from both of them and create the most fucking annoying human being to have ever walked the plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Does anyone notice that when she’s replying to something from Tattle she’ll always use a 😉 emoji. For example she mentioned she still has Vera this morning as it was mentioned last night on here.
Winds me up she’s so cocky

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh god Actually becomes mentally unstable as soon as Jamie goes out to have a social life, she must be incredibly controlling because literally her eyes/ demeanour/voice everything changes and it’s like she can’t actually fathom that he would want to ever leave her and enjoy himself for an hour or two. Insane!
If it's true that he was married before and had an affair with her, then she'll be really paranoid that he'll stray again, probably with someone who doesn't demand he dips his knob in a capful of Zoflora before he's allowed near her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
I know something beginning with I. IIIII couldn't give a fuck about your activity journal. See easy peasy 🖕

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Love the way she says she loves marks and Spencer’s pjs and no this isn’t an ad. No grinch it’s a beg to be gifted new pjs from them 🙄 pay for stuff like the rest of us you greedy bitch

NoseyCoo

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while now but lost my tattle virginity this evening 🤪

Lots of things piss me off about her, lots and lots. I did originally get absorbed into the cleaning frenzy, about 2 weeks in I realised I was in Homebargains buying things products that pretty much did the same job as ones I had at home and put them back. Now I stick to my bottle of Method that lasts for months and white vinegar!

However of all the things that piss me off I can’t stand her flaunting of the fact she has Jamie at home all day and all the family time she has. I struggled with my kids having a husband who was out 12 hours a day. I barely had time to pee! Of course she gets all her Hinch lists done when there’s two of them at home all day not having to worry about money or cooking or doing DIY!