Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
So she's so sorry that Mothercare has gone bust. But it looks like she's gone into the store for a root through for last minute bargains.
Maybe if you had supported them and bought stuff from your beloved store with your own money for your baby instead of begging it all to be #gifted for free then shops wouldn't be closing down every 5 minutes.
Notice she bought all her big stuff like her pram and crib with wheels monstrosity from bababoom and celeb places like that even though she loved mothercare soooooo much.

Considering all Ronnie's clothes are gifted or ebay I doubt shes bought 'so much' for ronnie in there

Reactions: 40

Angel155

For someone who doesn't read things about herself, she covers all the topics we bring up quite well

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m so hoping that today’s secret photo shoot is for a charity single. Can you imagine her wailing her head off thinking she’s Beyonce, Jamie in the background dancing like Bez from the happy Monday’s. Baby Hinch and handsomes as backing singers. The video would definitely feature a wind machine to blow those tatty hair extensions about as she sways to and fro in that young offenders tracksuit she’s touting.
Fuck off Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

via iPhone safari?

#Nature

couldn’t be less creative if you tried
DE587A9C-81A9-4319-B260-16DFEDB35C5F.jpeg
DE587A9C-81A9-4319-B260-16DFEDB35C5F.jpeg

Please let’s not judge how smiley or serious Ronnie is. This has been commented on to death over the previous threads.
We see a tiny snapshot of him.
Let’s trash her beggy ways, her greed, her lack of giving a shit about the environment, her inaccurate use of fabric softener etc, shit sausage soup making skills - we really don’t need to comment on the baby.
I’m not suggesting censorship - just we really don’t get enough of a view, in my opinion to make judgements.
I agree. He is just a baby at the end of the day unaware of what is to come for him in his mother’s money making scheme.

When I was in the we love Mrs hinch Facebook group thing I posted a photo of my newly decorated lounge. It’s emerald green and charcoal. I love it. I had so many of her followers write abusive messages to me saying it was tacky and it wasn’t the Mrs hinch way.
I promptly left the group and binned my Zoflora

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
First time posting but had to jump on and agree about Ronnie looking unhappy bless him. Maybe it's just his natural expression but I just don't think hinch challenges him enough. The only times I see him is when he's laid on his back in that chair thing or when he's in his pram or asleep on her. Only now does it look like she wants to stimulate his mind and actually do something for babies with that tummy time mat
Remember when she had a day round at Stacey and Joe's, there was a little video of Joe playing and talking with Ronnie and he was so animated, kicking and giggling. So it's not that he's just a serious baby, we just don't see him getting the interaction.

via iPhone safari?

A92F2751-4557-4D6B-A114-A64735A02E38.png
Shut up!! You are not relatable. Nothing about this is relatable to any normal mummy.
because we don’t get “glammed” up by a team of professionals

• Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So

Things have been mentioned again and appeared obviously on her stories Vera/ cleaning etc

Trace will be there tomorrow.

Sophie hen when was the last time you had a bath with your face masks that you were so into a wee while ago 🙄
Remember she loved constant bath bombs while pregnant? Never have I prayed so much for another woman’s fanny. Clearly doesn’t do it anymore because Canestan didn’t come knocking for a #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ClaireBear117

I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.
I’m not

Bugger, posted too soon. I’m not one to defend her, but there are lots of things that raise the risk of SIDS. Unless anyone can say they adhered to every guideline and recommendation, they’re not really in a position to judge. Formula feeding raises the risk, but lots of people do that. Smoking, even if you don’t do it around your baby, raises the risk. He’s not a newborn, he’s almost five months. I don’t think it’s that huge a deal if he’s in his own room.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
My ultimate bug bear is she's literally flogging a lifestyle. She has no genuine regard for her followers, some of which are pretty vulnerable and easy to manipulate into swiping up, irrespective of their finances. I believe nothing is off the cuff, every post every story has an agenda behind it. Some independent body needs to be put in place to better protect such people. Whatever legislation (ASA) that's in place currently is epically failing to be effective. I'd like to see " influencing" be eradicated in it's entirety. The frustration is tangible that so, so many people adore her. She's nothing more than a ruthless billboard. Her greed and entitlement is quite astounding.. she's cold, calculating and cocky! And those are her better attributes. She rarely even puts a square meal on their pointless, gifted dining table. A filtered fake version of life. It's legal fraud and I fail to see any endearing qualities of hers.

• Heart
Guys!!! Soz for another video but I’ve literally had about 30 messages asking for another 🤣 ... all the best, love mrs pinch x

Im no doing anymore unless im going to make as much as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Emmapism

VIP Member
The irony of Hinch saying 'be open to criticism' when she blocks people who LIKE comments that question anything she does.

Bimbles28

I don’t get the need for a huge dining table if you’re never going to sit at it, she literally just has it “set up for the gram”. I’d love to have room for a dining table but I’m happier having my sons toys in that half of my living room any day!

Also why can neither of them cook very well? Maybe I’m too harsh but I was made to cook at 11 for myself and just learned as I went along. My son always wants to be involved in cooking. I think it’s an important skill to learn for adulthood.

GrabThePopcorn

I don't know why this made me laugh but it did. Can we please call Bug Boy "turkey" from now on? Or at least for the month of December? 🤷‍♀️
20191114_191940.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lchamb92

‘I don’t know why I bothered with all his toys’ YOU didn't though did you soph? You were ‘gifted’ them!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dannie

Chatty Member
All I can see with this account and this is my opinion is that it’s just a selling channel basically a Instagram QVC. However what I can’t get my head around how it’s become so successful. It’s all the cleaning accounts that I am struggling to understand. I have anxiety and I will admit when my house is clean and tidy I am happier and calmer. I can’t function amongst mess. The naming of cloths and hoovers is well something you expect your 6 year old child to do when playing house. The lists well I’ve been doing that for years and years. If your cleaning up after your self as you go along then you only need 30 minutes max daily to do housework. I do a list of what’s a priority and then all the other time I’m just cleaning up as I go along. Making lists ain’t new and people have been doing it for years for many things such like cleaning, for shopping, for bills etc. All I can see is someone cleaning already clean stuff. Remember Kim and Aggy that was real cleaning - going into houses full of grime and scrubbing it till it become clean and sorting through mountains of mess for the house to become habitable. What this woman is doing as far as I am concerned ain’t cleaning. The copying of her account from others is very concerning. These people are getting in debt and their mental health must be suffering - what for over a account that basically a fake illusion ( my opinion) . Just clean your house without taking pictures - it’s what normal sane people do and tidy as you go along. Decorate and make it as a home as you see fit with your own ideas and style: it’s much more self satisfying. Don’t matter if it’s a small two bedroom or a five bedroom build or If it has ikea or bespoke furniture. It’s your home. Feeling happy in your home is what matters and not it being just another carbon copy sterile example of what’s on Instagram which is grey and lifeless. To me a happy home are full of children, pets, family and memories and not a stock image on Instagram full of comments from strangers on Instagram. I don’t feel inspiration when I see them - all I see is homes for the gram without any life and colour. They are literally bleaching their life away x

• Heart