Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something here, what the fuck was that photo shoot all about???? She never even said why she got dressed up for photos.
Am I being thick or what as I don't understand the point of all the fuss?
She’s holding that back to build suspense. We’ve taken it to mean she has nothing to reveal. It’s just part of the YMU package- new photos once a year.

Reactions: 27
To be honessssscht I’m surprised there’s not a pic of her in her wedding dress…. Sopha, hunnnnnnnny you missed a trick there

Reactions: 40
I wonder if some people actually ever think about what they put on social media. Jamie’s comment on Hinch’s post today “That’s my wife. So proud”. I’d love to ask him what exactly he’s proud of her for. Sitting looking pretty?
Someone else did her hair, someone else did her makeup, someone else took the photos so what has she actually accomplished today that he’s so proud of her for?
What he really means is “This is my wife, looking like a stereotype of a conventionally attractive woman in western society and I should therefore be considered superior to other men because I get to share a bed with her”
If my partner ever tried to tell me he was proud of me because I look pretty I would tell him to fuck off. It’s patronising and demeaning.

Reactions: 87
Oh poor shy, anxious Soph really doesn't like having her photo taken does she.
Bet that was such a hard day for her. Massive eye role

Reactions: 27
YMU showed all their celebs at the fashion awards this week. No mention of their favourite Z lister getting dressed up in her kitchen for no reason.

Reactions: 22
Omg she has such weird taste in clothes it’s unreal.

She looks like she’s auditioning for a reboot of Dynasty

Reactions: 49
Their whole relationship is based on him being patronising and demeaning. Everyone in her family treats her like a spoilt child.

Reactions: 36
I hate my photo being taken, it was Christmas jumper day today & my manager insisted we had a group pic, i look terrible face like a bashed crab but at least I can say I didn’t use a filter, need anyone to dress me & I have a proper job every cloud & all that.

Reactions: 21
she only plays with them when she needs to look like a mummy - they are used for content. She doesn’t think about how they feel with her filming private moments like this and sharing it online. She only thinks about herself.

Reactions: 33
YMU showed all their celebs at the fashion awards this week. No mention of their favourite Z lister getting dressed up in her kitchen for no reason.
Is she actually mentioned anywhere at all on YMUs Instagram page?

Reactions: 12
The photos with Handsnommmmeessss are beyond fucking creepy. What a weird fucker she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.