Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she did a fireworks craft with Ronald but it was a space rocket not a firework rocket and only little old Soph and her niece’s pictures made the cut for Instagram

Kate to the party, but as some of you have said, I’m sure she’s said the boiiiischhhh absolutely laaaveddd fireworks before

Reactions: 25
why would you fell pressure to go to a firework display you either go or don't! we haven't been to one for the last 3 years because the kids weren't bothered. She has to make a big deal out of everything she's a fun sponge

Reactions: 38
Also, we all know she hasn't come up with the idea of that cake herself she will of nicked it from someone else as usual

Reactions: 22
"...feel pressure to go to a big fireworks display..."

It Just Screams of "I feel left out and wish I could do all the things that makeup kid and the gang do but my evening is going to be just as fun, look see! Aaaaand I'm making it an occasion!! We won't just sit like we do every other night because no one's arsed about it, nooooooo we will have organised fun outdoors. WATCH MEEEEEEE MAKE IT FUN".

I'm personally hoping she does a Roller rant about someone messaging her about bonfire night too. Don't know why they don't go for one of their weird night time drives and watch fireworks from the car at a lookout point, however I don't know if there are many hills or high points in Maldonia. But I'm sure you can watch the local sport club display (or other?!) From a distance? She's just so weird about everything.

Reactions: 27
Quick take a photo of me dragging pallets across the garden to my secret fire pit.
Ok done.
great now you do the rest of the sorting out of the fire pit, I’m off to lie on the sofa and edit my reel of my shop bought cake decorated in matchmakers and melted sweets.

Reactions: 39
Absolutely no one feels pressure to go to a fireworks display. Unless you're an instacunt and all the other instacunts are posting their gram.pics of fireworks and you got FOMO. I havent been to one for years. Our tradition is, and always has been for all of my life, a family fireworks party in the back garden. Don't like bangs? Buy silent fireworks. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 43
Aww right, L and R aren't fans of fireworks? Funny that cos they looked happy and excited seeing them in Malta when you last went. But OK, carry on tending xxx
Came here to see if anyone remembered this, I thought I was wrong and maybe imagined the boys enjoying the fireworks when they were abroad, but it's her who's wrong. As always.

Reactions: 16
The sheep really must share one brain cell between them if they think that in any way she came up with the cake idea herself
(Edited to add image)

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Came here to see if anyone remembered this, I thought I was wrong and maybe imagined the boys enjoying the fireworks when they were abroad, but it's her who's wrong. As always.
Quoting myself, what were the gun salute stories about? Did she think they were fireworks??

Reactions: 9
Kids don't like fireworks (I assume fear) so she's going to reinforce that by not exposing them to it so they grow up to be adults frightened of their own shadows just like her 🫢 she should be telling them it's ok and explaining what they are, so that they are less frightened.
Regardless of opinions on fireworks, they're going to experience them as they'll be going off left right and centre in people's gardens. She's not figured it out yet has she. The world doesn't revolve around you Sofa.
---
With any luck she'll accidentally set fire to the garden

Reactions: 31
GOD DAMN that fireworks anxiety eh soph!
got a BInGOoo-wishing everyone a happy 5th of November/fireworks night
She is so bloody predictable.

I never come on here but felt the need to say WTF DID SHE DO TO THAT LOVELY CAKE

people are commenting how creating, it looks a state

Reactions: 10
Too much hard work for her to settle them and explain about the bonfire and fireworks. Just say they'll be fun, a bit noisy but with beautiful bright lights and shapes. MAKE IT FUN FOR THEM!! Doubt she even knows how to explain the 5th of November. Get them some ear defenders, watch from a distance even if just for 5 mins, introduce them to the real world. Then go home for hot chocolate and cake if they expect that not getting started on how she is making her kids spoilt.

Her latest story just screams "I've not been invited anywhere tonight" and of course she's farrrrrrrr to famoushhhh to go to a public fireworks display...
She fed her dippy sheep a loada crap earlier about both her twin toddlers coincidentally not liking fireworks to start off the arsekissing sympathy comments and now her work for the day is done ..She'll be sulking when the other influencers put up their firework night stories later so will maybe pop back with a rant

Reactions: 20
Gosh, bingos flying all over the place in that last post. Boom. Boom. Boom. Like fireworks on this Happy Fireworks night day. Is she seriously dragging a pallet to a secluded area and going to set it alight? All that garden and she is planning on starting a fire by w wooden fence, under a tree, behind a bush. Alright Guy Fawkes, you crack on with that.

Reactions: 35
Loving these recaps.
Sophie is hating them

Reactions: 12
Yesterday 04/11/23.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Today 05/11/23.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.