Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this here…. 🤭

After seeing how much money can be made from wonky mugsssh Sopha’s bought a pottery wheel and put it in the never scheeeen again boot room…. she’ll add the mugsssh to her tend home range…

(Volume needed) 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Bet they've sent her this one too. Big spelling mistake though hahahahaha.
HinchCliffe instead of Hinchliffe! 😜😜
The bleeping price is massively extortionate.

Screenshot_20231104_153924_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Shame she can’t ever walk her dog - basic needs of a dog. Poor dog confined to the garden only because he has lazy owners. Not exactly enriching for Henry - no playing with toys either 😞 She treats her animals and boys as accessories for her IG account.
OMFG ...."My dream is that one day, humans will treat all animals as beings and not belongings"...what an absolute raving hypocrite she is 😫😫😫 thinks that she is Saint Sophie of Maldonia, saviour of unloved animals 🤢

Reactions: 31
Hiding her nails in close ups. Did she bring Abi to hold the camera? I want to see the wild photos. She’s terrified of that big dog.

Reactions: 15
What a sad little life she leads constantly hiding her face but has no problems sharing her children’s

Reactions: 22
OMFG ...."My dream is that one day, humans will treat all animals as beings and not belongings"...what an absolute raving hypocrite she is 😫😫😫 thinks that she is Saint Sophie of Maldonia, saviour of unloved animals 🤢
Don't worry - it's not what she thinks, it's another plagiarised quote:

1699115799877.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I've seen Miss Greedy with mugs like Hinch has got. No offence to the business but they always set my teeth on edge at how wonky and uneven they are. I know 5hey are meant to be like that but they remind me of when you are at primary school and the teacher gives you clay and asks you to make a cup for your mum for mother's day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And what's with her long arm and hand. 😳😳

View attachment 2550919
They look like someone’s put a plastic cup in the dishwasher
---
£50 for a quite frankly ugly mug 🤔

I have a kiln I will make you all a wonky mug 😂
The celebrity couple of Maldon both already have wonky mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely confused now....how can it be sold out if it is personalised? 🤔
From what i can gather, the artist makes them in batches then does a "release" on her website (think sticker sister style) and I presume she'll have so many Christmas ones ready waiting to be personalised and once they're gone, they're gone. I think shes used the HinchCliffe mug as an example to tempt the sheep, because as we are well aware: all Mrs Hinches fans that frequent B&M have £40+ to be spending of handcrafted mugs 🙄 know your audience and all that...id be interested to see how many extra sales Hincheys ad actually generates for these businesses

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.