Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do understand that small businesses rely on free advertising and getting their name out there etc. etc but they spout all the crap about how they started their business and how much it means to them blah, blah, blah and then they jump into bed with the likes of Hinch and the rest of the money grabbing, brain dead instacunts; that’s when they lose all credibility for me and I personally would not buy anything from them if my life depended on it! There are plenty of charitable organisations that these businesses could engage with to raise their profiles; perfect example for the mug lady would be children in need which is coming up. How cool would a mug be for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So is Lennie‘s middle name Henry? or am I being dull?

Also I don’t understand how ‘small businesses’ can afford to gift in this current economic climate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like tit- who wants to drink out of an uneven mug??
Also, Halloween is over now. So put the pumpkin away, remember, you weren’t very organised for it anyways? Or have you forgotten that lie already?
(This being a pre record from AGES ago ofc)
What the actual duck is this then? Are people really paying someone to custom make this?Looks like a beginner's guide to pottery on crack.
Sorry to any Nustys that may like these, I assuming mugs??
---
The wonkiness of those rims would have you spilling your drink right down yourself. They are awful mugs.
Uneven rims, nothing worse than that, oiii oiiiiiiiiiiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every time I read about her exploiting her children & the horror everyone rightly feels, I’m reminded of when I first ventured online. My teenage kids encouraged me to get on MySpace & message boards & I became online friends with people of all ages from all over the world. I’d often be asked about my kids & would refuse point-blank to share info or pics & if I was in a chat room they weren’t on camera. Even now I don’t share pics of them despite them being in their 30s & Shari g pics & videos of themselves. I always said, this is my online life, they’re my real life & the 2 things are separate. I’ll never understand it
Same here in terms of I just don’t understand her cavalier attitude towards posting her kids for ‘millions’ to see…I have a step daughter and when I had Facebook and Instagram (now deleted my apps as was spending too much time on it!) I only posted her once I went through all my followers and friends and reduced it down to friends and family and then would only post her to the ‘close friends’ group on insta. It would be limited times I’d post, maybe as a bigger family group with her in the photo. Her mum has a public Instagram and posts all over it and i just didn’t want to do the same.

Hinch splashes Ron and Lon’s most intimate moments all over the gram for god knows who to see, the thought terrifies me .

Reactions: 14
I know I’m repeating you nustys, but that mug 🤦🏻‍♀️ looks like it didn’t set properly in the kiln.

Also, the bleeping dog’s name just shows the complete lack of awareness of potential longevity of anything! for these dick heads. Imagine Lennie, aged 25 pops to his mums for a coffee.

“Mum, Why does this mug have Henry written on it?”

“Ah ha ha ha ha ha * guffaw * don’t choo remember daaaaaarlin’ he was our dog when you were 3 years old, ah ha ha ha ha, bless his ‘eart”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I must be in the wrong business because those mugs are laughable, I could hand make those, stick a few bits on, I've got really nice handwriting (not bragging) so I'd even hand write on them and sell them for 30 odd quid, that business has done itself no favours by joining up with hinch

Gifted or not that looks like a GCSE art project
Only if you want to fail! Christ gcse art can make better!

the whole Ronnie, Lennie Henry is going to be very confusing one day to those boys. Like imagine asking your mum why is there three names when there is only two of you thinking maybe you lost a brother but can’t remember him sadly, only to be told it was an obese dog who resembled Audrey roberts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You’ve got to love and howl at her quoting ‘small business’ as if she was a big pharma corporation.
Soph love, YOU are a small business with a turnover around or most likely under 3M.

She is deluded.

Also those mugs look like something a 5yo made out of a £5 kit.

ATB xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know I’m repeating you nustys, but that mug 🤦🏻‍♀️ looks like it didn’t set properly in the kiln.

Also, the bleeping dog’s name just shows the complete lack of awareness of potential longevity of anything! for these dick heads. Imagine Lennie, aged 25 pops to his mums for a coffee.

“Ah ha ha ha ha ha * guffaw * don’t choo remember daaaaaarlin’ he was our dog when you were 3 years old, ah ha ha ha ha, bless his ‘eart”
I fink you will find Lardsomes was part of the three manzzzzzz team and Lenors eldest bruva. I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The mystery of the disappearing socks. She done the same with a hair bow a few weeks ago. Does she do it on purpose for attention?

IMG_5681.jpeg

IMG_5682.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like tit- who wants to drink out of an uneven mug??
Also, Halloween is over now. So put the pumpkin away, remember, you weren’t very organised for it anyways? Or have you forgotten that lie already?
(This being a pre record from AGES ago ofc)
Nope i don't like that mug. I hate really wide brimmed mugs and mugs that are heavy. It doesn't even look nice
---

Bradley Walsh’s “ok” is giving
View attachment 2550563
Also…… 3 likes 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ #hincharmymyarse
Which Hinch tips and tricks is she trying out at home? How to snog an alpaca or wank a dog? To be fair though that episode was filmed about 2 years ago, because they said on the same episode that Frozen (2014) was 7 years ago. So maybe she wa still being a cleanaah Sheila then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

He won’t speak to her when she’s 25. She won’t keep a much for 23 years.

Reactions: 7
So SS's children got a fireworks display, Lonnie and ronnie got freshen up Friday and some free mugs. Appreciate we're not at the end of bonfire wkend yet so I'm sure there will be some sort of firework display for them......

• Haha
Ronnie's
So SS's children got a fireworks display, Lonnie and ronnie got freshen up Friday and some free mugs. Appreciate we're not at the end of bonfire wkend yet so I'm sure there will be some sort of firework display for them......
*Waiting patiently for Trollomon to take her kids to make their own mugs in an actual pottery studio...*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Those mugs are a joke, I looked at one when she hardly had any followers and before she started gifting them to everyone! She then gifted one to Molly Mae, got a tit load of followers then put the price up 🤦🏽‍♀️ they now cost 50 quid for a mug. Told her to go duck herself. Tophie will be pleased and walking round trying to be molly mae best bub because they have matching mugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Those mugs are a joke, I looked at one when she hardly had any followers and before she started gifting them to everyone! She then gifted one to Molly Mae, got a tit load of followers then put the price up 🤦🏽‍♀️ they now cost 50 quid for a mug. Told her to go duck herself. Tophie will be pleased and walking round trying to be molly mae best bub because they have matching mugs.
They cost how much?!?!?! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.