Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be me,
Though it’s great she’s donated blankets for the local rspca. I’m sure they don’t let anyone meet the dogs cause a lot of nervous or been so badly treated, it can cause unnecessary stress to them. Who the f does she think she is. Learn to take care of Henry before you pretend to be noahs ark

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did Dr Do-fuckall come back from her RSPCA virtue signal mission with any pearls of wisdom on how to keep dogs calm on bonfire night at all? Would have been prime content that being such an animal lover and all…too much like hard work for zero return I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Goes and visits dogs looking for homes and preaches. But can't take the same advice when it comes to her own dog. Says it all really doesn't it.

Reactions: 20
Shame she can’t ever walk her dog - basic needs of a dog. Poor dog confined to the garden only because he has lazy owners. Not exactly enriching for Henry - no playing with toys either 😞 She treats her animals and boys as accessories for her IG account.
That poor dog looks strangled and absolutely terrified! This whole photograph makes me feel uncomfortable. Nothing about it is caring or natural, pretty much like Hinch herself 🙈😢

Reactions: 9
My grandad would be turning in his grave if saw that mug, he worked in the pottery industry all his working life & that piece of tit would be chucked in the bin, wouldn’t even be classed as seconds 🤣

Reactions: 18
I make handmade goods and could mark up my prices but I ain’t greedy. Why not? some people say but at no time would I do something like this. She’s one greedy woman charging this price. I’d at least want my name spelt right!

Bet they've sent her this one too. Big spelling mistake though hahahahaha.
HinchCliffe instead of Hinchliffe! 😜😜
The bleeping price is massively extortionate.

View attachment 2550992

Reactions: 10
I know this is a rather political post but to me, it’s been hell the past few weeks just thinking of the horrors happening in Palestine. I can’t sleep or eat thinking about it and being so hopeless.

yes I 100% support Palestine. I am historically acute and currently aware of what is happening in the world.

influencers using their platforms to maximise sales is making me sick. As is we lived On a different planet.

I know there’s a thread for this subject. But she used it to be current and then blatantly ignore the subject because she ‘did her piece’ while copying someone else’s quote!

I wish Mrs hinch and all her peers a traumatic downfall! They are beyond repulsive.
I feel exactly the same. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over how unbelievably tit those mugs are. I mean, they look like they’re made by someone who cannot do pottery who then has the absolute brass neck to charge £40 for one? OMG!
This is why I hate influencers- Hinch is trying to make this crappy stuff hot property and people charge ordinary folks a ridiculous price for something they feel they just HAVE to have, all because their tend famous bestie has shouted it out. It’s all a scam and a gimmick. I wish people could see it. This isn’t a shout-out to a small business, Hinch love, this is a racket 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That business has been sending those bleeping mugs to every influencer on their! I can't count how many I've seen sent out to insta twats.put me right off. It's gross.
Yeah miss greedy c*nt has one too. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow a potter on insta, she is expensive but my god she is a true artist! I would quite happily pay for her work as they are truly one of a kind and the detail is unreal. The one Hunch shared is a a pisstake to all of those that do this a their livelihood. I just looked at her page, duck me it's full greige shite.

Also waiting for Hunch to share a story tomorrow wishing everyone 'Happy 5th of November' 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ if she does BINGO! Silly dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I follow a potter on insta, she is expensive but my god she is a true artist! I would quite happily pay for her work as they are truly one of a kind and the detail is unreal. The one Hunch shared is a a pisstake to all of those that do this a their livelihood. I just looked at her page, duck me it's full greige shite.

Also waiting for Hunch to share a story tomorrow wishing everyone 'Happy 5th of November' 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ if she does BINGO! Silly dick
Happy fireworks night! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The money she spent on that wonky mug could have been spent on dog blankets & toys. She knew she was going today, she could have filled the boot & back seat with bits for the dogs & not missed a penny of it. And I know it’s been mentioned many times but why do we never see Henry with toys? I was always buying my dog new toys & she also had toys for enrichment. Even something as simple as a Kong would occupy his brain but there’s lots of others out there. A snuffle mat would be great for him, make him work for his treats

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.