Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's finally admitted another chicken has gone. Dottle Dolittle she certainly ain't. It'll be Fatdogslim going to join them too before long if she ain't careful. All the animals in her care are on death row.

Reactions: 14
Sorry, but I'm a tad confused. So Pam died, then Pat died, now Peggy is the only one left. She said Pat and Peggy were "both of our originals", with Peggy "the first hen we ever rescued". She got three all at the SAME time, no?
She just trips over her own size 5's all the timeeeeeeee!

Reactions: 24
The cutting and sticking of this woman's content is off the scale. The cut cut cut of it all. Its just further proof it all fake and stuck and edited together. Way can't these twats see! They aren't even watching a tiny amount of her life(so she says) the bits she does show are so cut and edited together it's ridiculous.
And that bit with Ron. Ffks. She would have handed him that book.
Found the right spot.
Seen the bits she wanted to "open scene" at
Seen where she could sit so off view.
It's so set up!
And The quick move on move on and the end the end before he really opened up of script.
" look Ron, shall we look at th holiday snaps again?"
He does it,why wouldn't he.
Out comes camera.
" we'll look at the beach, and when we got ice creams. Here you go. Show me."
Script. Encourage when sticks to it.
Turn page!
Snap shut!
Nothing wrong with that boy. Apart from being directed.scripted.forced.
Then ignored neglected and used.

First few years trapped in his own version of scripted hell. Repeated routines for camera. Again again!
Such uncertainty on his face constantly because he didn't understand but so.ehow new ir wasn't OK. Then dropped as soon as madam wanted to do her own thing.
Positioned in places around greyskull for shots.
Constantly positioned in front of an increasingly pissed Henry.
Uh
twit face.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but I'm a tad confused. So Pam died, then Pat died, now Peggy is the only one left. She said Pat and Peggy were "both of our originals", with Peggy "the first hen we ever rescued". She got three all at the SAME time, no?
See this is what pisses me off so much. The words she wrote were a bit hither and dither. She new exactly what she was doing,how she was trying to get it across in a manipulation hinch way. So she could semi, kind of, try to hide the THREE ORIGINAL hens tally. She was trying to lie,hide misdirection all the way through that.
I swear it's why half the time her speech and posts sound bloody odd. She's constantly trying to meandre and manipulate her way around the narrative she wants.

Reactions: 14
I refuse to line Popsa’s pockets! So could anyone help me please!

Does anyone know of any other companies that do little books like that, or print photos out for frames that are great quality?

I gave birth to my baby girl in August and I went to Tesco this week to print some photos of her for some frames dotted around the house, and they came out SO dark?! I spoke to the man at the kiosk and he said they will always print out dark and will never look like they do on my phone… which doesn’t sound right to me?!

I say it through gritted teeth but those Popsa books look quite nice, with photos a lot better than I got back from Tesco. But I will not be using them due to their involvement with Hinch 😡

It makes me laugh, the same with NOTHS. They think they’re being clever by teaming up with the likes of Hinch but all it does is make them lose custom! X
I use an app from freeprint you get one free photobook a month with 20 prints, can add text etc quality is really good.
If u use my code SMOUNTIER151 we will both get a free hardback photobook instead of a soft back.
No subscription just log on each month and get a free book - postage is £5.99

They also do tiles which I LOVE - you get 1 free a month. If you want to see mine let me know and I’ll add some pics. On the tile app you can also buy loads of other photo gifts, mugs, blankets etc
Hope this helps 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 5
He is looking rougher everytime we see him. It’s the bags under the eyes for me 😂 his posture is terrible too. I reckon he thinks he’s all hard and tough, cruising around the streets of Maldon, loud music blaring, windows wound down in the Audi, but when he’s cleaning that tap well….. 😆 he’s just a little chav boy.
Mrs Hinch's biatch 🤣
---
Sharp elbows were made for managers like that!!
---

He really is a vile little excuse for a man isn’t he? He really needs to claw back some of his dignity, self respect and manhood and go back to work. What a tit example he is setting those boys. That’s not to say that all men have to trot out to work every morning to provide for wife and children; hopefully society has moved on but what those boys see is dad being mummaz little whipping boy, a spineless, pathetic little yes man who’s life is dictated by a witch of a wife and her hag of a mother.
He would still be all that, even if he worked in outside the house, as in if he had a regular paid job.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she does with the dead chickens ...maybe Freda@yahoo makes a roast dinner for Jimbobnoknob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What email did you use?
I messaged P&G on insta and it got passed through.
---
So what’s she up to showing nonob cleaning lately? got to be a reason
It proves they are together but they are after some deal. Makes me dislike her/them even more if I’m honest.
---
Then there is Pringle. Peg is the OG chicken, Pringle is probably also gone and the spice girls are a group of 4 not 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do we think she’s confused between 7am and 7pm, this is all we will get now for the next few weeks “small business love” hasn’t ever gave a tit before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think she’s confused between 7am and 7pm, this is all we will get now for the next few weeks “small business love” hasn’t ever gave a tit before.
You are right - she hasn’t. She takes from small businesses. Doesn’t pay for the items. Just takes the products that are sent to her for free in return for a mention which more often than not she can’t be arsed to do. A simple tag or mention for a small business, but no, she doesnt, and then that business sends messages trying to get her attention. More fool them.
Funny how she now considers herself a leading ambassador and saviour of small businesses Now she’s teamed up with NOTHS and is PAID to advertise small businesses - she’s so transparent.Dislike the woman even more.

Reactions: 20
Nice that weepy's tear catching mug has finally arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to do one of those videos where she films herself tend cleaning, like at greyskull where she’s badly miming and snapping her neck all over the place whilst looking like a possessed Gretal! That was comedy gold 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t classify a business with 60k followers as small
I’ve actually ordered a mug from there for a present before Hinch so it’s really annoyed me the business has sent her some freebies! Especially when she always sells out quickly I can’t understand why she needs grabby Hinch to advertise?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.