Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your manager leans over your shoulder to do something on your computer and you’re like 🤢
Sharp elbows were made for managers like that!!
---
Eeuugghh he is vile 🤢🤢 wouldn't think he was some hotshot office manager only a few years ago..been reduced to being his wife's dogsbody and carer
Really not aging well at all ...looks like he's morphing into Weepy Al 🤭
He really is a vile little excuse for a man isn’t he? He really needs to claw back some of his dignity, self respect and manhood and go back to work. What a tit example he is setting those boys. That’s not to say that all men have to trot out to work every morning to provide for wife and children; hopefully society has moved on but what those boys see is dad being mummaz little whipping boy, a spineless, pathetic little yes man who’s life is dictated by a witch of a wife and her hag of a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Just ran here to be sick as she’s used a Michael Bolton track for her stupid post. Cringe

Reactions: 10
So she’s finally admitted that Pat has gone to join Pam and Paul O’Grady at the big not a farm in the sky!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finally admitted the other hen died then, the silly bint.

Henry and Peggy aren’t best friends, you stupid cow

Reactions: 28
So she's finally admitting the hen died after now showing them for half a year

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice the piss poor editing when she was hoovering that minging sofa in the glorified conservatory? Socks/no socks…come on love, fancying about with a cloff & a hoover isn’t exactly hard, you’ve been doing this gig too long to still be so utterly tit at it 🙄
Also the hoover cylinder is empty. Looking at mine my house is either boggin or my hoover actually works 😳

• Haha
The size of Henry in that latest grid post of hers 😳

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the hens ...one by one they're gonna go up to the henhouse in the sky 🤷🏼‍♀️
The sheep lady had the right idea when she said NO to hinch

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice the piss poor editing when she was hoovering that minging sofa in the glorified conservatory? Socks/no socks…come on love, fancying about with a cloff & a hoover isn’t exactly hard, you’ve been doing this gig too long to still be so utterly tit at it 🙄
Came here to say exactly the same thing!
And Jimbobnojob earned his pocket money. Good lickle boy!

Reactions: 9
Random grid post for her. What’s her tactic I wonder.
To soften people up thinking she must be a lovely person to rescue hens and live animals. Tk maxx reposted her love for their new alpaca advert, plus she will be getting newbies checking out her account now that NOTHS are advertising the fact she’ll be working for them. It’s all very tactical. The animals and boys are used for deflection, sympathy and to gain public trust so that they buy from her. I can’t stand her. She is a complete an utter toxic narcissist who lies constantly, and only cares about herself.

Reactions: 33
Come on Hinch, SsS has already done her bonfire celebrations , where are you going🤔

Right. Caught up on the hens. Neurological problems 😂 not surprised living in that life sucking cess pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is what I don’t get …. why aren’t her followers questioning what comes out of her mouth..she’s only NOW admitting that they lost another hen and that it was actually put to sleep. So if she loves her Hinchers and considers them as her friends, why not disclose that information with them? It’s so weird.
Any Hinchers who are lurking, you really are stupid / or totally gullible to consider Mrs Hinch a ‘friend’. Do yourselves a favour - take time to make yourself a nice cuppa, put your feet up and read thread 500. Educate yourselves about the influencer you spend money and time copying. There are plenty of scammers out there, and she is one of the biggest ones but just so happens to be protected by an agent who are equally greedy and shady with the truth. Think about all the things in the past she has said she has loved or been obsessed with but never seen again. She’s wasteful. Everything is disposable. She lives a very staged and carefully calculated IG life. None of it is real. None of it is truthful. A true friend would have told you that their hen had died. A true friend wouldn’t expect you to pay to see them. Tattle isn’t bad. We are just normal people fed up of seeing people like Hinch & Solomon making money from being dishonest and exploiting their younch children. We need to expose these so called influencers for the grabby, narcissistic liars they truly are otherwise it will continue and spread like a disease. I certainly don’t want my children to grow up idolising someone with such low social morals and values.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.