Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a jobless household and they only bothered to take Halloween down today. Lazy pair

Reactions: 17
I see Mr Tap Wanker is earning his weekly pocket money again. 😆😆
He's looking a tad rough there from all that hard work. 😁😁

View attachment 2548906

View attachment 2548912
He is looking rougher everytime we see him. It’s the bags under the eyes for me 😂 his posture is terrible too. I reckon he thinks he’s all hard and tough, cruising around the streets of Maldon, loud music blaring, windows wound down in the Audi, but when he’s cleaning that tap well….. 😆 he’s just a little chav boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh we’re back to the “can’t believe this is my house” verbal diarrhoea again 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else notice the piss poor editing when she was hoovering that minging sofa in the glorified conservatory? Socks/no socks…come on love, fancying about with a cloff & a hoover isn’t exactly hard, you’ve been doing this gig too long to still be so utterly tit at it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isit not freezing in maldon? .. I’m in the south wales and it is Baltic here.

She obviously has the door open for the hen to come inside.
Or has she closed the door with the hen inside 🤢

so the hen has walked from the crappy coop, across the grass ( more tit from Henry) and into the house where her young ( not toddler) children are.
She makes me ill.

Reactions: 26
Had to run here... Anyone watching The Chase on ITV this evening? One of the contestants, Allie, is a proud "Hincher" and that's all she's into :sick:

ETA: She's gone for the low offer of -£17k, which doesn't surprise me...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ugh. There’s a “Hincher” on The Chase right now and she just took the minus offer. 🙄🙄
Sounds about right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Had to run here... Anyone watching The Chase on ITV this evening? One of the contestants, Allie, is a proud "Hincher" and that's all she's into :sick:
Just tripped over llama poo running to say the same. What a loser….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh. There’s a “Hincher” on The Chase right now and she just took the minus offer. 🙄🙄
Sounds about right.
Just came to say that😳. ‘Head of Client Management‘ for a PR company, clearly a clever girl then drops that’s she’s a hincher in her spare time. Fecking pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just came to say that😳. ‘Head of Client Management‘ for a PR company, clearly a clever girl then drops that’s she’s a hincher in her spare time. Fecking pathetic.
Wonder if she wants or is representing the grabby hinch.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she wants or is representing the grabby hinch.
She’s from Rovveram (sorry,Rotherham🙂). Doubt Hinch would be associated with anything north of Watford unless it was the Lake District (with air that smells like nothing she’s ever smelt before) or a cuntry cottage in Northumberland (travelled To in a camper van😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m confused. Which hens died? Is it Peggy, Pringle and the Spice Girls minus one?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.