Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can definitely give up with the "his little words" narrative. The kid speaks fine, he was just a late talker due to his parents being idiots.
Exactly
It was something she could use to her advantage when she needed attention, arsekissing and sympathy from her dim witted sheep šŸ™„ she used being a tit mum to her advantage

Reactions: 12
Ron was talking absolutely fine until she started interrupting the poor lad. What's the next imaginary issue with the boys going to be once everyone has seen that actually Ron can talk fine.

Reactions: 17
It's very clear that he has traits consistent with ASD. The one thing us nusty trolllzzzzz agree on is, she shouldn't exploit her children for engagement and likes. Her inability to safeguard the welfare of her children will always be infuriating and complety baffling to me. Apparently, according to her they are her whole world, yet her behaviour suggests otherwise. She's a total arsenal hole

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Using Ron again. Not showing her face again. Alluding to the fact he has some difficulties but is improving. Only family and close family need to know this, not online strangers. Start protecting your boys. Stop exploiting them. Interesting how animated Ron became when he saw the photo of Abi/ his nanna. No wonder she cut the post short. Heā€™s never like that with her.

Reactions: 21
Exactly
It was something she could use to her advantage when she needed attention, arsekissing and sympathy from her dim witted sheep šŸ™„ she used being a tit mum to her advantage
This is why I don't think he's autistic or neurodivergent. If had any sort of diagnosis you can guarantee she'll monetize in whatever way she can to make her look like super mum - look at her behaviour over that Motorbike disease and his "invisible speech needs". I've never heard delayed speech be called this, the Motorbike disease is unusual too, what's the result? It ensures her name comes in a Google search. So transparent. An autism diagnosis gives her more ammo to use to get her more exposure.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is why I don't think he's autistic or neurodivergent. If had any sort of diagnosis you can guarantee she'll monetize in whatever way she can to make her look like super mum - look at her behaviour over that Motorbike disease and his "invisible speech needs". I've never heard delayed speech be called this, the Motorbike disease is unusual too, what's the result? It ensures her name comes in a Google search. So transparent. An autism diagnosis gives her more ammo to use to get her more exposure.
I think if there is a diagnosis, sheā€™s saving it up for some sort of ā€˜revealā€™ when her tend career needs even more of a boost than it does now, sheā€™s been hinting at it for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I refuse to line Popsaā€™s pockets! So could anyone help me please!

Does anyone know of any other companies that do little books like that, or print photos out for frames that are great quality?

I gave birth to my baby girl in August and I went to Tesco this week to print some photos of her for some frames dotted around the house, and they came out SO dark?! I spoke to the man at the kiosk and he said they will always print out dark and will never look like they do on my phoneā€¦ which doesnā€™t sound right to me?!

I say it through gritted teeth but those Popsa books look quite nice, with photos a lot better than I got back from Tesco. But I will not be using them due to their involvement with Hinch šŸ˜”

It makes me laugh, the same with NOTHS. They think theyā€™re being clever by teaming up with the likes of Hinch but all it does is make them lose custom! X
Download the FreePrints Photobooks app, Iā€™ve used it loads and itā€™s great šŸ˜Š

edit: for spelling

Reactions: 6
Ron can speak really well but I have to say, how bossy and demanding he is šŸ˜‚ mummy sit there, hold this. I mean he's learnt it from some where...along the lines of Ron sit here, hold this....
Also really sad that he asked why he took his shoes off, and she just repeated it back to him. If she took the time to listen to him she could probably hold a decent conversation with him

Reactions: 24
It's very clear that he has traits consistent with ASD. The one thing us nusty trolllzzzzz agree on is, she shouldn't exploit her children for engagement and likes. Her inability to safeguard the welfare of her children will always be infuriating and complety baffling to me. Apparently, according to her they are her whole world, yet her behaviour suggests otherwise. She's a total arsenal hole
There's a strong link between being on the autistic spectrum and being transgender. I wonder how long it will be before she starts dropping those hints. There's few real celebrities with trans kids so she probably thinks it's really trendy.

Reactions: 4
He deffo has traits of ASD which infuriates me more because she is failing him as a parent. She will deffo do a big reveal.. "diagnosis day" or some shite she can find when her ego needs a boost and all the sheep will gather round to lick her bumbum hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She also cut him off quickly when he was asking why did we take our shoes off. He was probably going on to say we burnt our feet in the stones. Ron will be monitored closely now he's able to communicate incase he drops that witch in the tit
He kept asking why and she didnā€™t answer. When she did, she paused because she couldnā€™t say it was because of the insta posing.
---
Ron was talking absolutely fine until she started interrupting the poor lad. What's the next imaginary issue with the boys going to be once everyone has seen that actually Ron can talk fine.
She always talks for them or over them. If sheā€™s not doing that she laughs at them.

Reactions: 14
Weird conversation, that. Even tho he kept saying ā€œmummyā€ it didnā€™t sound like a mother and son, more like that aunt you only see a couple of times a year who doesnā€™t know how to speak to kids being forced to sit and chat with her nephew

Reactions: 26
Weird conversation, that. Even tho he kept saying ā€œmummyā€ it didnā€™t sound like a mother and son, more like that aunt you only see a couple of times a year who doesnā€™t know how to speak to kids being forced to sit and chat with her nephew
Yes!!! I thought the exact same thing!!! The way he spoke to her and the way she was like " MHMMM" like f*cking engage in chat instead of "Mhmm, SNIGGER"

ABSOLOUTE šŸ”” END

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20231103-153019.png

"Yeah, grip it like a cock, they'll love it" šŸ¤¢

Inch is an ugly, overweight, middle aged man. He is about as sexy as phlegm. No one wants to watch this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
In other news, Werner Herzog has poured water on her hope to have the toddler-twinz as the brand ambassadors for Werner Herzogā€™s Sad Beige Clothes for Sad Beige Children

Hear that Sophie babes, you can dress your children in wild colours, like blue, now! šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.