Mrs Hinch #674 Mrs Hinch toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to have the pleasure of dumb and dumber prancing around cleaning toilets? Jimbob it's embarrassing GET A JOB!! You're becoming a laughing stock :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice little undisclosed ad for Popsa there. Also if Ron “loves” to look through that book most mornings, those pages are in pretty good condition! Most kids they would be creased or have grubby little finger marks….I’m calling BS but then I do on almost everything she spouts

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I refuse to line Popsa’s pockets! So could anyone help me please!

Does anyone know of any other companies that do little books like that, or print photos out for frames that are great quality?

I gave birth to my baby girl in August and I went to Tesco this week to print some photos of her for some frames dotted around the house, and they came out SO dark?! I spoke to the man at the kiosk and he said they will always print out dark and will never look like they do on my phone… which doesn’t sound right to me?!

I say it through gritted teeth but those Popsa books look quite nice, with photos a lot better than I got back from Tesco. But I will not be using them due to their involvement with Hinch 😡

It makes me laugh, the same with NOTHS. They think they’re being clever by teaming up with the likes of Hinch but all it does is make them lose custom! X

Reactions: 10
Why can't she just sit and have a conversation with him and have little moments like that in private. Why does she have to shove the phone in his face & laugh. His speech is coming on amazing! My little boy is autistic & non verbal so moments like I would absolutely cherish. Not f*cking record for the world to see.
---

Does anyone know of any other companies that do little books like that, or print photos out for frames that are great quality?

I gave birth to my baby girl in August and I went to Tesco this week to print some photos of her for some frames dotted around the house, and they came out SO dark?! I spoke to the man at the kiosk and he said they will always print out dark and will never look like they do on my phone… which doesn’t sound right to me?!

I say it through gritted teeth but those Popsa books look quite nice, with photos a lot better than I got back from Tesco. But I will not be using them due to their involvement with Hinch 😡

It makes me laugh, the same with NOTHS. They think they’re being clever by teaming up with the likes of Hinch but all it does is make them lose custom! X
Better off finding a photo shop like a Max Speilmann or something. Free prints is good but can sometimes blur or crop photos x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But he doesn’t do it most mornings does he???? Because to do everything you allege he does most mornings would mean getting up at 3am!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I use Freeprints. You get 45 free 6x4 prints every month. You jjst pay the postage about £3.99

They do other sizes, mugs etc that you can pay for as well.

When you’re picking the photos you want to print the app will say if the pic is too dark, blurry, poor quality etc as well

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she cuts it off when it gets to the page with her mum and niece on.
I know that we all knew that they were on holiday with them, why does she always pretend that they went just the 4 of them? Or did she admit that they were? I can't remember or keep up with her lies 🤔

Screenshot_20231103_091351_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 28
And I'm surprised she didn't let him get to the hospital photos with his motorbike disease so the hunzzz can tell her how brave she was all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she cuts it off when it gets to the page with her mum and niece on.
I know that we all knew that they were on holiday with them, why does she always pretend that they went just the 4 of them? Or did she admit that they were? I can't remember or keep up with her lies 🤔

View attachment 2548055
He was super excited and she was worried what he would say next. Thats why she cut him off!

Reactions: 21
Undeclared ad for Popsa.

See NOTHS -she’s totally unprofessional!

and Ron has improved since he went to pre school and now school. The kids in his class can probably communicate better than his mother can!

Reactions: 18
Undeclared ad for Popsa.

See NOTHS -she’s totally unprofessional!

and Ron has improved since he went to pre school and now school. The kids in his class can probably communicate better than his mother can!
She can definitely give up with the "his little words" narrative. The kid speaks fine, he was just a late talker due to his parents being idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She also cut him off quickly when he was asking why did we take our shoes off. He was probably going on to say we burnt our feet in the stones. Ron will be monitored closely now he's able to communicate incase he drops that witch in the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She also cut him off quickly when he was asking why did we take our shoes off. He was probably going on to say we burnt our feet in the stones. Ron will be monitored closely now he's able to communicate incase he drops that witch in the tit
Judging by the looks Lon gives, he’s definitely gonna be dropping her in it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate how she laughs at him. The whole thing felt horribly scripted. I think she’s made Ronnie rehearse that. Awful.

thumb nail for reference.
If it's been rehearsed she forgot her lines, he was asking a question about why he wasn't wearing shoes and she thought he was making a statement about shoes. Such a special connection she claims to have with her non fur baby. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping bore offfff man
Ronnie can talk, he always has been able to, and he's spoke very clear for absolutely donkeys on her stories. She just picks the parts where he's not as clear to fit this little narrative.

She's a tit mam.
When she tries to interact with her kids it's awkward.. I didn't even watch that clip, I can't. She's just a tit person.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How excited did Ron sound when he turned onto that last page with her mum & niece? Can't imagine he ever sounds like that when he sees her

• Sad
Reactions: 24

I use bonusprint for photos and the quality is great. Never used them for a photo book though but I think they do them x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.