Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

"Maybe she's born with it? More likely it's a filter"

Reactions: 54
Is Ron listening to Tom Jones her equivalent of her Michael Bolton obsession?
Steady!!!! I can’t have anything said about our Tom
---
How can she not see it???? no maternal instinct at all what mother can’t see when her child is sad ? she never ceases to amaze me

Reactions: 14
It’s against the law to filter when advertising beauty products

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 25
FFS. Stop using filters to advertise beauty products and stop advertising products that test on animals you absolute selfish cuntpuffin! As long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t give a shit does she?

Reactions: 37
Oh my God. We honestly need a thread simply titled “YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THAT “ and the bow and fucking eyebrows and now the fucking winking.
Fuck OFF
Cunt

Reactions: 41
I like to put a little bit under my nose guys.....yeah we know You put a lot under your nose on Ronnie's birthday Live didn't you? If you know you know.....
Hahahahaha, forgot about that shitshow I'm embarrassed for her all over again!

Reactions: 10
Her head reminds me of a barbie head, you know when you were younger and you would take them off with a pop, head way too big for her neck it's had me sniggering

Reactions: 17
I like to put a little bit under my nose guys.....yeah we know You put a lot under your nose on Ronnie's birthday Live didn't you? If you know you know.....
Hahahahah where’s the screenshot from that live that she did

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, Slop! How much fucking filter, sorry, makeup have you got on that boat of yours?
---
Also I love Amazon prime day becozzzz….
It lines my pockets full of your thick hunzzz cash.
Utter prick.

Reactions: 11
New thread Nusties xx

Reactions: 6
FFS. Stop using filters to advertise beauty products and stop advertising products that test on animals you absolute selfish cuntpuffin! As long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t give a shit does she?
Cuntpuffin this is my new word fucking love you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.