Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant
I’m so sorry you are going through this. I can’t donate much but would love to help if you can point me in the right direction? X

Reactions: 3
Probably why she’s keeps dropping it into her stories so someone will gift her so she can renew her vows. It’s been 15 months girl! I’ve got underwear older than that!
I loooooooooove your avatar pic. [emoji23] Cheryl Hole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely this. I live three miles from the village I grew up in. In another village. Neither villages have so much as a shop let alone a post office or waffle cafe. My village pub was closed for many years until 18 months ago. Beautiful little thatched historic pub. In a village populated by a few hundred people. Not a Poundstretcher for miles.
I live in a village Have a small row of village shops! We are a rare village to have a train station although it’s un manned! Maldon is a town I’ve been there loads i think in the old days it was classed as a market town as was my old town I lived growin up

Reactions: 6
I don't really get Hinch's obsession with being from a tiny little village. Does she think it makes her sound sweet and relatable? My gran lives in a proper village. It has one shop/post office, a small church and one pub. You have to drive into the next town even if you just need a pint of milk!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I know someone a bit like this. You would think she was the first person ever to get married or have a baby. And yes she follows Mrs Hinch and yes she also has a boring home with no colour.

Crying that her international followers can't get Zoflora. On Rememberence Sunday of all days. A day when we stop and remember all those who fought and died for us, those who were left injured and those who were left widowed. Jesus Christ. Woman really has some fucked up priorities.
It was all for show this morning. She doesn’t give a tit! Was she really crying over that!? Incredible 🤬

Reactions: 9
My town (I'm not going to pretend it's a little village) is devastated by the floods. The whole town centre, dozens of houses all ruined. It's awful
I hope you're ok. Theres a lot of places doing donations if you need anything, message me and I'll point you to the facebook groups ♥

Reactions: 8
As if someone commented on her latest post saying, "Thanks for mentioning Remembrance Day, it really means a lot." Wow 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just thought I would share my Hinch breaking point... it was when all the cleaning accounts I watched such as Dazlin cleaning, sister pledge, secret cleaner and Lynsey queen of clean and others all pushed cruelty free products around the same time and were all using up or donating non cruelty free. This was literally all over the insta cleaning community but on Mrs Hinchs page she never mentioned it and kept sticking a bottle of Cif in your face on her stories. This was before people knew she was a paid for P&G puppet.

Reactions: 27
Someone has commented saying they can see the wax melt burner they’ve sent her. She hasn’t promoted this business or thanked her so I’m guessing that’s why the owner has had to comment 😫 charming!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Have I missed that she has had her kitchen re done? Looks like it from her grid post?
I thought she had her Ikea island thing?
I unfollowed her a while ago, but sometimes have a nose!
New look have that awful grey thing she is flogging!!

Reactions: 2
As if someone commented on her latest post saying, "Thanks for mentioning Remembrance Day, it really means a lot." Wow 🤔
You can’t make it up! We must feel privileged and thankful that she has graced a Remembrance Servive with her holy presence!!

Why are people commenting her phrases that she uses on her dog 🙈 Am I the only one that thinks that is just embarrassing ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can’t make it up! We must feel privileged and thankful that she has graced a Remembrance Servive with her holy presence!!
Well nothing ever exists before St Soflora mentions it on the gram. We never cleaned before she invented it! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes the sofa backs onto the area with the bedroom chest or drawers and the patio doors. But the point is, she has an endless amount of spending power and a huge extension, yet her son has a total of a playmat and a few cheap bits off ebay in a small cube... Spend some money on quality, educational resources and make him a priority, not the decor. Try some musical instruments, sensory toys, natural materials like pine cones and BOOKS! Not books on a high up shelf in a bedroom (that again are purely for decorative purposes). Board books, fabric books, feely books... Google or Pinterest "activities for X month old" and give something a go. It's not difficult.
Hear hear 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
I don't really get Hinch's obsession with being from a tiny little village. Does she think it makes her sound sweet and relatable? My gran lives in a proper village. It has one shop/post office, a small church and one pub. You have to drive into the next town even if you just need a pint of milk!
I think it’s meant to make her seem normal. Like little old me. Nothing fancy about little soph from little town

Reactions: 10
Oh I bet the veterans are so glad Hinchy mentioned Remembrance Sunday. Because before today they never knew what to do with themselves. Hey Hinchy you know what my veteran partner did today? Marched past the cenotaph in London. With thousands of his friends. And then his ptsd took hold again. You took a pic for the gram looking all ‘rememberingly’ then cried more over a jar of bloody jam and the fact your overseas customers, yep customers, can’t get zoflo. Glad you’ve got your priorities right 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lovely photos of gratitude from her followers for her photo challenge. Couldn’t quite help herself though and slipped a photo of herself in. For duck sake Soph, have a day off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have I missed that she has had her kitchen re done? Looks like it from her grid post?
I thought she had her Ikea island thing?
I unfollowed her a while ago, but sometimes have a nose!
New look have that awful grey thing she is flogging!!
No it's exactly the same kitchen. Except it has new cupboards and new work surface and a new dishwasher. But apart from that it's exactly the same guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.