Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even understand the definition of trolls. A troll is somebody who actively targets a person with malicious messages. What this site is, is a gossip site. Everything discussed here is off the back of things Hinch has actually done. What she did to that OK Facebook commenter, purposely broadcasting her name and getting her army of deranged followers to attack her was trolling. She just doesn't want to admit that she is a disgusting human being. She gets her army to do the dirty work for her.

Reactions: 22
Right, so she can’t weigh much now can she? Maybe 10 stone max? So even at 18 stone she wouldn’t be too big to fit on fairground rides. I’ve been 17 stone before and only wore size 20/22 clothes at 5’5”. It’s total bullshit and all to garner attention and sympathy

Reactions: 11
This is done purposely so you click on the swipe up, if you click on the swipe and don't buy that particular item but do buy an item
I agree. I do think she actually thrives off the trolling and negative comments because then she can go on stories and cry and make everyone feel sorry for her and boost that engagement etc.
she’s a very smart woman she knows how to play a game.
I wonder what would happen if we all didn't talk about her 2 or 3 days? I don't think she'd like it very much

Reactions: 13
i remember doing that too! This one is for Samaritans purse but there’s a few online if you google x

Reactions: 2
I did one a few years back through the local church.
The Samaritans run an appeal, if you google shoe box appeal will bring the website up with drop off points although I believe Monday is cut off date

Reactions: 2
Thanks for clarifying.
I’m all for talking about things you don’t like but trolling people is not on in my opinion.

Reactions: 7

Although not the same, a lot of people are under the illusion that having reconstruction after breast cancer that they will be back to having boobs , instead in a majority of cases you are left with ‘ breast shapes’ which is why more women are like me and living flat as the mental turmoil of reconstruction and the outcome far outweighs living flat.

I personally don’t think sophie displays any behaviour of someone who has been through a major weight loss and surgery .

Reactions: 8
Oh look films himself making soup a couple of times and now he’s jumped on the *gifted bandwagon Wouldn’t hurt him to donate the lot to an actual soup kitchen? Why can’t these companies gift organisations that actually frickin need it

Reactions: 25
Is this on his Instagram?. I did post earlier asking if it was private, because it doesn’t let me view anything.

Reactions: 3
un...be...lieve... ab...le. I’m truly angered.

Reactions: 11
I know! next thing you know they’ll be releasing their own brand of soup. Tastes of spring awakening and festering dish water.
Don’t worry Hincher’s we’ve got you covered for when your lounging in your prison loungewear, getting high on country garden you can now eat cheese and drink soup with us.

Reactions: 14
This has got to be modern day begging? They can post absolutely anything or hint at anything and voila they get a bloody gift through the door Yeah they don’t ask to be gifted directly but that’s the genius of it all. So many gullable fools out there that are blind to it. What’s sad is the smaller businesses that could use a shout out to boost their business get totally overlooked and ignored. That woman the other day that spotted her wax melt burner in one of Hinch’s photos and went completely unnoticed. No thank you, no shout out How dare she?

Just had a peak at Stacey’s story she posted her baby on there yesterday saying “Does a poop right before school run!” Must be a trend they’re trying to set

Reactions: 15
Knorr stock potsand a spoon with Mr Hinch on..
This one is so ridiculous, and it’s all about the brand getting seen and people thinking oh I have to go out and buy them now because I’ve seen Hinch use them in their soups. I just think it’s so absurd especially when let’s be honest, they can more than afford some bloody knorr stock cubes.. and why don’t she get onto eBay and get a personalised spoon!. She could even do a swipe up to go along with it and make some money.. why not ayeeee?!.

Yeah I’m not sure if it’s now private?
Yeh must be because I can’t get on to it.

Reactions: 6
I can still see his account, unfortunately

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow him but can see his stories

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.