Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s telling everyone to be grateful. Laughable. Perhaps if she was more grateful and gracious 2 years ago she’d be well ahead of where she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She does duck all, so why is she tired.

376850671_1682497258893931_1276487427802419758_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Reactions: 15
Is she using the ‘death filter’ she was a big fan of before to get sympathy from the huns?

No filter on Thursday though Dogpie hunnnaaayyyy.
How DESPERATE for attention she must be to have to resort to the ol' "death filter"🙄🙄🙄
She can't abide Trollomon taking centre stage, so has to resort to the faux struggling mum routine, fishing for sympathy 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a PaThEtIc CrEtIn
( cannot WAIT for Thursday 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 20
Wow you look how you feel. Well we know you don't look like that so as per usual filtered to duck. Standard.
Pity party for soph 😴

One my kids started senior school & at weekend one her friends passed away. I'm worried but she a tough old cookie. My other child today feel so we've spent all afternoon in A&E but again a tough cookie. I'm a lone parent so she wouldn't know what exhausted was if it slapped her in one of her million filtered faces. No sympathy needed trolls.

What she really wants to say is SS is a bleeping witch and is a nasty troll and she is no longer my fella dj (going for kevin and perry vibes with this one) 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways soph get well soon 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Only puts herself on the camera when she has a filter. And as for missing Ron..well we all know he didn’t days at his pre school and when he wasn’t t there he’d either be with Jamie or Freda or Sam. She can’t even have him at home while she ‘cleans’ - what a pathetic excuse of a mother is she! This woman cannot be alone with her own kids. This woman cannot walk her own dog. She’s a pathetic excuse. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She uses her kids and lies and manipulated for a living. She doesn’t make money from ever being truthful or honest. She’s a toxic NARCISSIST. Stacey seems to have dropped her and her own range hasn’t appeared yet and neither have the new animals. We all predicted her range will not be successful (she’ll pretend it is though to save face) and with Stacey’s collection already out and the PR and marketing she’ll get from ASDA, I don’t think the next Mrs hinch home range will take off - it will crash and burn!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ah story about helping raise awareness of whatever illness Ron had. She can't talk about it though coz it triggers her whole body in ways she can't explain. All about the pity party tonight Sopha

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She can't talk in detail about Ronnie's Kawasaki-disease because she can't remember what she has and hasn't said about it! This woman is pathetic, if you're that much of a wreck about something your son has gone through and come out of perfectly healthy go and get some help!! All she'll ever do is keep sharing the same old link, she'll never be proactive in helping because she's a lazy bleep with not one ounce of passion for anything but herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Pity me. Pity me. Pity me
So full of tit, motorbike disease triggers me in a way I can’t explain guyyss
No it doesn’t, you just want attention
ANY illness can be serious (trust me I know) Ronnie recovered 100%
Honestly if that’s the worst thing she’s ever experienced she’s lucky
Death filter…..BORE OFF
Struggling again? Why ? Just wants attention, duck it must be draining being near her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've said it before and I will say it again. In coming death of the hen on Thurs to deflect sylo car crash for more pity messages. It amazes me she has withheld it for so long. Wonder if it's in her boss babe calendar of events. Imagine having to stage the right time announce things all the time 🙄 FC she is heavily edited out.

Reactions: 32
If she was being honest she’d admit talking about motorbike disease makes her tit into blankets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she is such a PRICK!
The whole motorbike story, I just cannot with her.
You were at a bleeping wedding when all of this was going on, maybe if you didnt Shove so much powder up your hooter your body wouldn’t have any reactions, cos let’s face it, any convulsions would have been that.
UTTER piece of tit.

Reactions: 20
Am I right in thinking Kawasaki disease isn’t a life long condition? I always assumed that it’s like any sort of bug and once treated that’s it? I see it can possibly cause problems but the way she’s bleeting on it’s as if its incurable and will have it for life 🙄

Reactions: 15
Look how you feel? Do you feel filtered soph?

I can’t believe she has the NERVE to say she’s exhausted and anxious when 99% of her audience are actual working women with no help and hardly any cash to get by!

She does duck ALL and has all the help you can dream of! Her husband is also at home and they have money to pay their bills.

She’s not feeling great because she’s so angry with sss success! She’s a jealous, moody, envious nasty bleep who yet again plays the pity party for attention.

She’s finished!

She is NOT worried about Ron going to school, she couldn’t give 2 fucks.

Omg she’s such a knob. Why is the playroom so messy, why?? They’re at home all bleeping day long. She doesn’t tidy it or clean it because there’s no product to promote in there, that’s why.

Ugh

Reactions: 27
If all she's got left to plug is that book over and over then she really is over. I hope she's got money saved to keep the crem going for a few years. I see the disease is making it's way out again, shook her up so much she wanted a constant reminder of it by putting a photo of Ron in a photo book. Lol. There's just nothing left is there? She knows it as well, she knows she is a nobody these days. She knows SS has outdone her, she knows YMU only took her on now to eliminate her as competition for their biggest money maker which is SS. She knows now that SS used her to get her followers and then did it better than her because she's always been more famous than her. Hinch bought that house to be like ss and ss fucked her over big time. She deserves it all though for how she's lied and ripped people off over the years. You're exactly where you're meant to be Hinch. Karma has arrived. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All that guff about please help please share the motorbike charity and she hasn’t even liked their posts, inch has liked nearly all of them but poor ikkle sofa is to traumatised to even like their posts, she wants to help but didn’t share the fund raiser post helping raise money, she liked 3 and he liked 17 in the last month alone, what a bleeping idiot! How long until inch shares her post so people have to click her story before getting to the charity page instead of sharing directly the charity post, tell me it’s all about engagement without telling me…

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.