Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss saying this family doesn’t need as many cleaning products. This prick has her whole kitchen full of chemical cleaners!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I am dying of embarrassment for her!! duck she’s so weird! No eye contact and she shakes her head like a nutcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thoughts so far:

You know when you're talking to someone wearing mirrored sunglasses but you feel weird looking at them because of your strange reflection in the lenses?? (Or is that just me). Can you see you reflection in those Hideous eyebrows?

I want to put all my stuff on the floor of a warehouse and go through it.*

Sopha is literally as USELESS as all her barrrshkitss.

* I won't, I'll make a cuppa and witch on tattle instead.

Reactions: 11
The mum has 116 cleaning products and Hinch said " you don't need so many"

Um wtf witch....you had a whole wardrobe in your garage FULL of cleaning tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She gained her fame from bleeping narnias full of 50 of the same spray. Now she’s feigning shock at a family having 4 bottles of cleaning spray. What a crock of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm howling that they don't have her cleaning the range hob! They have an actual cleaner describing using HOT WATER

Reactions: 18
I'm a while behind on iPlayer but my thoughts so far:

Hinch has more make up than air time.

SSS is so clearly pregnant it's making me have phantom pregnancy symptoms.

That farmer Dad is pretty fit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a while behind on iPlayer but my thoughts so far:

Hinch has more make up than air time.

SSS is so clearly pregnant it's making me have phantom pregnancy symptoms.

That farmer Dad is pretty fit 🙈
I think this was filmed when S was pregnant but still hadn't announced it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.